• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is abortion ok

Most people who are "for" abortion, or are simply apathetic, have no real idea what a real abortion even looks like.
Like I said. Most people won't do that to a pregnant dog.

No one is forcing ANYONE to do ANYTHING.
If Texas bans pre birth murder(let's fucking call it what it is, shall we). They aren't forcing anyone to get an abortion elsewhere, they also aren't forcing anyone to abstain from getting pregnant.
You are still free to go and get an abortion, it is still your choice.
Free and available abortion is not a fucking RIGHT!
You sling your "Bible thumper" N-word like a fucking liberal cunt.

Let the states decide...matter of fact, let the states decide every fuciking thing not enumerated in the first ten.

"You can't tell them what to do."

You sound like a liberal cunt.

sincerely,
Foul Mouth Bible Thumper

Most people who are "for" abortion, or are simply apathetic, have no real idea what a real abortion even looks like.

If Texas bans pre birth murder(let's fucking call it what it is, shall we). They aren't forcing anyone to get an abortion elsewhere, they also aren't forcing anyone to abstain from getting pregnant.

Let the states decide...matter of fact, let the states decide every fuciking thing not enumerated in the first ten.

sincerely,
Foul Mouth Bible Thumper
I 100% agree that states have a right to do what they want but you are way off by the first 10 thing... there are some pretty important things in the other 17 amendments. You also lose me with the moral authority bullshit on abortion when the same state has a fast lane for executions and has executed mentally disabled people not too long ago. You don't have the moral high ground no matter how self righteous you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I 100% agree that states have a right to do what they want but you are way off by the first 10 thing... there are some pretty important things in the other 17 amendments. You also lose me with the moral authority bullshit on abortion when the same state has a fast lane for executions and has executed mentally disabled people not too long ago. You don't have the moral high ground no matter how self righteous you think you are.

You are hilarious

Oh and that self righteous thing...funny.
No...im an evil motherfucker, MY nature is not righteousness.
You cocksuckers have it backwards.

You are hilarious

Oh and that self righteous thing...funny.
No...im an evil motherfucker, MY nature is not righteousness.
You cocksuckers have it backwards.

So your righteousness begins and ends with an unborn baby which has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it hurts your feelings?

You sound intelligent.

• Haha
One of the things I could never get my head around, well you want this serial killer to be put to death, wait but you want to ban abortion, when is murder not murder....you can't support one and not the other, or oppose one and not the other.
The death penalty is reserved as punishment for killing another person intentionally in the US. One of the most heinous crimes. A baby threatening to make a woman face one of the natural consequences of randomly sleeping around doesn't quite rise to the same level.

So your righteousness begins and ends with an unborn baby which has absolutely nothing to do with you other than it hurts your feelings?

You sound intelligent.

And you have no idea what the term "righteous" even means.
Piety isn't a virtue.

Beginning and ending at abortion?
Your bias is making you retarded.
It didn't begin with abortion, it bagan long before you or I were born.
I guarantee you it will end soon.
There is a price to be paid for the blood of innocents.
I'm just telling anyone who will listen, the end is near.
We can pass all the laws we want, we are already in bondage, and the marks of judgement are already here.
Abortion?
No, ALL of it, all, is Godless humanism.
The die is cast. Whats gonna happen has been written. As nice a guy as you are, I bet even you, will demand my head, when it all kicks into high gear.
Funny you think I am all for the death penalty. I used to be.....not so much now. But....now we are conflating the truly innocent with the everyday dregs.

Are you gonna cheer the beheading of Bible thumpers? I bet you do.
Those self righteous pricks. They aren't holy like the Illuminated One who has shown us his power, and healed himself from death.

The death penalty is reserved as punishment for killing another person intentionally in the US. One of the most heinous crimes. A baby threatening to make a woman face one of the natural consequences of randomly sleeping around doesn't quite rise to the same level.
so dead is not dead? Killing is not killing......tell me just how that works out logically.

And to just state my personal position on this, we should bring back the death penalty on a great many crimes including rape. I think abortion should be legal but infrequent. I also know the real world where if it is totally illegal girls will be in the bathtub with a wire hanger......do they still have wire hangers? And the "rich" girls will fly off in daddies private jet to wherever it can be done legal and get good medical care.

I don't like the idea one bit, but I can see the need in some cases, the trick is the "some cases". I don't have a good answer and my views on this have changed during my time on the blue marble.

Not as black and white as you gentlemen would like to believe. The following is a quote from an ultrasound technician:

" The law will ban abortion at every stage of pregnancy for every reason.
This is not okay, not reasonable, and definitely not acceptable.
If you don’t know me well, maybe you don’t know what I do for a living. I’m an ultrasound technologist. My colleagues and I look at babies in every stage of pregnancy every day. I also work in a high risk unit. My unit and I look at babies and mothers in varying states of mental and physical health. If you think an abortion ban sounds good, then I am a good person to ask about why it isn’t.
So let me tell you:
About the woman whose baby developed with no skull, and the brain just floating around. Her baby still had a heartbeat, and she would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose baby has a rare chromosomal condition called T13. Her baby’s organs grew outside its body, and had a cleft palate so bad that there was no nose. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose blood pressure is spiking so high that she passes out and is likely to stroke out before her baby is born. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with such a severe form of hemophilia that giving birth will probably be fatal to both her and the baby. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the 13 year old whose school isn’t allowed to teach her science-based sex-education, so she didn’t know how to prevent pregnancy or STIs, but whose body is not developed enough to carry to term without being damaged. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who was raped by a friend who wanted to “make sure she got home safely”. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman who has PCOS so only has periods every 3-4 months and can’t find a birth control that works for her. She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman whose abusive partner removed the condom without telling her (it’s called stealthing, and it happens more frequently than you’d think). She would not be able to access abortion.
About the woman with the cornual ectopic pregnancy that isn’t reliably in the uterus, and could grow to a size that will kill her. She would not be able to access abortion."

As you can plainly read there are numerous medical conditions and compassionate care decisions that can necessitate a medical (abortion) termination of a pregnancy. On a historical moral note WWJS (what would Jesus say?) given that he was a Jewish Rabi two thousand years ago.
Fairly sure in his time the belief was life (or at least personhood) began at birth (first breath), but that can be an armchair debate in another thread.
All of the cases where the baby has passed away in utero or is being kept “alive” by the mother are not cases of abortion. Those are just unfortunate cases of a death and removing the baby from the mother’s womb is a surgery

And the cases of “stealthing” or the case of the woman having irregular periods and doesn’t notice until it’s too late are unfortunate cases of people that don’t want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

so dead is not dead? Killing is not killing......tell me just how that works out logically.
Murder is an illegal killing, then there is justifiable homicide. Two completely different animals.
I think abortion should be legal but infrequent.
If there's nothing wrong with it, why should it be infrequent?

And to just state my personal position on this, we should bring back the death penalty on a great many crimes including rape.

You really trust the government to be killing folks????
Do you???
Have you checked out the government lately???
Have you seen how many women lie about rape to cover up a change of mind or adultery???
Have you seen how many women just openly lie about rape that never happened at all just to try to take down some man???
You do realize the supreme court let innocent people stay on death row because "can't have innocent folks doing too many appeals"???

At this stage I'm just about completely anti death penalty because the government is so corrupt and crooked.

There is also a good reason that the death penalty was eventually understood to only be for significantly evil murders.

If you make too many things the death penalty, there is no reason to leave anyone alive, might as well just kill all the witnesses and victims after you do a crime.

But hey you do you and just wait until some Karen falsely accuses you of rape and the government can come kill you for it.

Oh and the best part, some how you manage to convince enough folks that you didn't do it and get it proven and the government finally is forced not to kill you... oh the Karen who lied gets off Scott free because "women must always be believed" or "it would make victims afraid to come forward".

To begin with...take the gov. out of these decisions. ie overturning Roe v. Wade, return the responsibilities to the states and the individual.

I love how butthurt the ultra right fucks get over abortion, it’s the rights trigger of the liberal screamo meltdown 😂

You might want to double check your data, the abortion rate for fetal and maternal health is actually about 7%. That’s still a lot of abortions because they just don’t want a baby for whatever reason, but at least get your facts right.

The reality is, if the Bible thumpers had their way then abortions for the health of the baby and mother would be illegal too. On the other end of the spectrum if the nazi’s had their way abortions would be legal up to the time of delivery. The only common denominator is that both groups are fucking retarded.

No, you are. This thread isn’t a scientific peer reviewed journal.

In some states if an expectant mother is murdered and the child she is carrying also dies, the defendant is charged with a double murder.

In some of these same states it’s also legal for an abortionist to murder an unborn baby. He won’t get charged but will also get paid for it!

Where is the logic in that?

I’m ok with killing commies. Women who get (the vast majority of) abortions are mostly triple jabbed libtards that will raise more commies so…..

I’m against killing my unborn kids, but I agree with SCOTUS that it’s not the .gov’s job to make these decisions.

Depends. What race is the child? :sneaky:

But seriously, this is a losing issue on both sides and has been for years. The morality arguments won't cut it anymore. This is a disgustingly immoral society run by degenerates. No one gives a damn about the moral argument.

A far better approach should be this; no abortions after brainwave activity or perhaps heartbeat. No one can dispute that it's a viable living person once it has a functioning brain. And obviously the other medical exceptions should still apply.

The morality arguments won't cut it anymore. This is a disgustingly immoral society run by degenerates. No one gives a damn about the moral argument.
This doesn't contribute to immorality?
IMO-It's the pinnacle of it. Leftys who claim to care so much about others, they want unlimited taxpayer money going to them, have no compunction about killing their own children.

Let's not discuss how all of this is an overt effort to completely destroy the black community. Oh but abortion isn't even ALL of that either. Incentives exist to make double sure, there is not a father, in the home,to raise black children. Which has now progressed into the complete destruction of the nuclear family.
But....im not a person of color, so I cant comment on that.
If you area proponent of abortion, you are racist. A true racist.

Let's not discuss how all of this is an overt effort to completely destroy the black community. Oh but abortion isn't even ALL of that either. Incentives exist to make double sure, there is not a father, in the home,to raise black children. Which has now progressed into the complete destruction of the nuclear family.
But....im not a person of color, so I cant comment on that.
If you area proponent of abortion, you are racist. A true racist.
Nothing at all has changed.
Look at Jim Crow. If you're not just like us, we don't want to see or hear you, your excluded.
Take that same ideology and rename it cancel culture, did anything really change?
Nat Turner led a slave rebellion in 1831. By the end of that year all but 3 slave states passed laws making it illegal to teach slaves. Some made it illegal to teach free blacks. If you send them to school and give them diplomas, even though a sizable portion can't read or do math any anything approaching a 12th grade level, did anything really change?
When folks say white people should admit their privilege and understand it's unreasonable to expect minorities to be able to get an ID to vote, isn't that saying the white race is superior, just in slicked up language.

Nothing at all has changed, modern democrats just have a much better PR team.

Then it should be fought against like any other immorality. Folks staying silent so long is why we're in such bad shape now.
Imagine how different the country would be if more people had taken Joe McCarthy seriously.
We have far more pressing concerns to be battling a losing moral issue. It should be left up to the states. If their voters want it, so be it. What some immoral person does to themselves or their unborn is not my problem when we have so many other pressing concerns to be focused on. Abortion is a side show.

• Haha
What some immoral person does to themselves or their unborn is not my problem when we have so many other pressing concerns to be focused on.

Literally, all of our problems right now, can be traced to apathy, toward immoral practices.
It is the nature of "immorality" to gain territory and further the decline.

Abortion is the ultimate evil, ancient evil. People who believe in it will sacrifice their own children for debauchery and promiscuity. This is what separates western civil society from paganism, no different than the worship of baal/molech.

Jeremiah 7:31

And they have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into my mind.

Nope, ....except rape, incest, or to save the mother..
But that's old fashioned, cause men can give birth now...so "they" say.
And in the near future, even scrape a few skin cells to make a designer baby, so no parents are needed at all. Raised in a artificial womb by AI robots, for organ harvest, for the newly proclaimed gods of earth, living forever. Wonder how that plan will turn out?

I have been a little bit Kornfused about my position on abortion lately.. I used to think it was murder, but now I am not so sure its not something more like human sacrifice. But I am not sure if the two have to be mutually exclusive, so maybe it can be human sacrifice and murder. I am so Kornfused.

7snse9.jpg

I put the laugh emogee.....thats probably the wrong sentiment.
This kind of mental retardation is actually sad and scary.

Now that I think about it, they are so crippled, maybe they should have been aborted. They are a drain on society after all.....
I laughed at the stupidity of the college students being questioned. So the emogee is correct.

Reactions: Beefmanne
I have been a little bit Kornfused about my position on abortion lately.. I used to think it was murder, but now I am not so sure its not something more like human sacrifice. But I am not sure if the two have to be mutually exclusive, so maybe it can be human sacrifice and murder. I am so Kornfused.

7snse9.jpg
It is a human sacrifice. Mothers sacrifice their children for convenience.

It’s a baby hole, not a bonus hole.

The bonus is there to entice people to replenish the earth. Not to become perverts and baby murderers.

The pill is baby murder, same as the day after pill.

We have way more baby murders going on than what’s accounted for as abortions.

Keep your legs shut, pull out on time and don’t double dip. Get some some control over yer damn selves World. Sheeesh.

This video was posted elsewhere but listen to what he says at about 3:20 on mothers killing their children. Yet, don't forget that women are so much more compassionate than men.

They were given the right to vote in 1920, at about the same time that Margaret Sanger wanted to exterminate blacks by founding Planned Parenthood.

In the 1960s they were given the pill, all in the name of sexual freedom. Well, they got it and with that will murder their own children in or out of the womb.

Remember Susan Smith? She killed her two sons by pushing them, while still in the car, into the water to drown. The evil bitch wanted a divorce so she killed her kids and lied about it.

It would have been easier for her to just give the kids to the father, divorce him and go away to be free of any responsibility. If she would have murdered both of them in the womb, she would not have been charged with a crime. Where is the logic in that?

Earlier in the video he shows that single-mother households account for 70% of all teen pregnancies (which sometimes end up aborted). Stay with the fathers and they won't have that problem.

Along with all the transgender, LGBTQ B.S., the women still swallow the lie about "choice" yet the key has always been with them to stop unwanted pregnancies. With that, I will also say that an unexpected baby is NO accident. God doesn't create accidents.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Murder is an illegal killing, then there is justifiable homicide. Two completely different animals.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why should it be infrequent?
Then abortion isn't murder. In some states it's legal to end the life of a fetus up to the point of delivery.

Then abortion isn't murder. In some states it's legal to end the life of a fetus up to the point of delivery.
In New York, “post birth” abortion is legal. The baby is alive outside the womb and they can “abort” it.

That sounds like murder to me. So what makes the difference whether the baby is in or out of the womb?

In New York, “post birth” abortion is legal. The baby is alive outside the womb and they can “abort” it.

That sounds like murder to me. So what makes the difference whether the baby is in or out of the womb?
I completely agree. But the idea that murder is only an illegal killing is kind of silly. By that logic the holocaust wasn't murder either. I disagree with that too.

Reactions: Longshot231
As the federal government spends a crazy amount of money funding care for children without viable parents... Wouldn't it make sense for them to fully fund adoptions to emotionally/psychologically/financially fit parents?

If for no other reason than reducing the burden on tax payers, it would make sense.
It's finding the emotionally/psychologically/financially fit parents who want to adopt all 113,000 kids as well as the nearly 400,000 in foster care that's the problem. Once they get older than a year old people stop wanting to adopt as readily.

If it's a money question, then prevention is much cheaper. Thats what sex ed classes are about, and making contraceptives available as cheap or free as possible. At no time in the history of ever has "don't don't have sex" been as effective as "alright shitheads, it's best not to have sex, but we all know you aren't going to listen so here's how to use a condom."

sincerely,
Foul Mouth Bible Thumper
Explain the states that tried to make it a crime to leave the state for an abortion then, and the states trying to ban contraceptives. That sure sounds like trying to force someone to do something.

The 1st Amendment is pretty clear about not making laws based on the religious beliefs of anybody, including you. Just like it would be in violation of the 1st to ban Q'uran burning or flag burning or bible burning.

It's finding the emotionally/psychologically/financially fit parents who want to adopt all 113,000 kids as well as the nearly 400,000 in foster care that's the problem. Once they get older than a year old people stop wanting to adopt as readily.

If it's a money question, then prevention is much cheaper. Thats what sex ed classes are about, and making contraceptives available as cheap or free as possible. At no time in the history of ever has "don't don't have sex" been as effective as "alright shitheads, it's best not to have sex, but we all know you aren't going to listen so here's how to use a condom."

You might want to compare the illegitimacy rates of the early 1960s to now.

Explain the states that tried to make it a crime to leave the state for an abortion then, and the states trying to ban contraceptives. That sure sounds like trying to force someone to do something.

The 1st Amendment is pretty clear about not making laws based on the religious beliefs of anybody, including you. Just like it would be in violation of the 1st to ban Q'uran burning or flag burning or bible burning.
The 14th Amendment is also very clear. Section 1 states (emphasis added):

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I submit that an unborn baby, from the moment of conception, is indeed a PERSON. Therefore should be given every right and privilege delineated under our Constitution and declared so in the Declaration of Independence.

The SCOTUS did not go far enough with the Dobbs decision by overturning Roe v. Wade.

If the government and "we the people" don't care enough to protect someone who cannot speak or protect themselves during the tiniest states of development then what does that have to say about everyone else?

The Endangered Species Act 16 U.S.C. §1531 specifies the penalties for killing an endangered species.

1st Offence: $3,500 - Statutory Maximum
2nd Offense: $7,500 - Statutory Maximum
3rd Offense: $13,000 - Statutory Maximum

Endangered species get more protection than someone that should be considered a "person" under the 14th Amendment.

The 14th Amendment is also very clear. Section 1 states (emphasis added):

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

I submit that an unborn baby, from the moment of conception, is indeed a PERSON. Therefore should be given every right and privilege delineated under our Constitution and declared so in the Declaration of Independence.

The SCOTUS did not go far enough with the Dobbs decision by overturning Roe v. Wade.

If the government and "we the people" don't care enough to protect someone who cannot speak or protect themselves during the tiniest states of development then what does that have to say about everyone else?

The Endangered Species Act 16 U.S.C. §1531 specifies the penalties for killing an endangered species.

1st Offence: $3,500 - Statutory Maximum
2nd Offense: $7,500 - Statutory Maximum
3rd Offense: $13,000 - Statutory Maximum

Endangered species get more protection than someone that should be considered a "person" under the 14th Amendment.
Nevermind killing a bald or golden eagle embryo gets prison time, but not a human embryo

And reality has hard lessons in store for those who leave their morality to kingdoms of men.

Ever see a hundred pound hail stone?

I have not, but have read they are coming back in style.