• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is abortion ok

Without reading all 14 pages, I am just going to throw out a thought.

Abortion is ok, IF You are not the one being aborted. Then it kind a puts a different slant on that big bad piece of stainless steel that is about to mash you to pieces.

When two cells are joined, it is no longer something we can cook for breakfast. It is a living human being. How these people think it is ok to kill a child even as late as the moment the young person takes its first breath, makes one wonder just what goes though their very ill minds.

When two cells are joined, its no longer your body. Its no longer your choice.

How these people think it is ok to kill a child even as late as the moment the young person takes its first breath, makes one wonder just what goes though their very ill minds.
Everything about the left is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
That they carry it to this extreme tells you how depraved they are.

Explain the states that tried to make it a crime to leave the state for an abortion then, and the states trying to ban contraceptives. That sure sounds like trying to force someone to do something.

The 1st Amendment is pretty clear about not making laws based on the religious beliefs of anybody, including you. Just like it would be in violation of the 1st to ban Q'uran burning or flag burning or bible burning.

I'm not going to debate anyone that thinks the first amendment somehow protects the right to murder unborn children.

Don't bore me.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Well let's see what the Messiah has to say .
Matthew 18:6. "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble , it is better for him that a millstone be hung around his neck , and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea ".

The Messiah talking about tying a concrete block to your neck and drowning your ass in the ocean for causing a child to sin .
Just imagine what he's going to do to you for murdering a defenseless baby . Let me know how that works out !

So if it wasn't right to hang a slave or gas a Jew, how is it right to kill a baby?
(Hint:all are groups declared not really people, deserving legal protection)
I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't think it's wrong to kill people. We kill people all the time. Our Federal Government spent $816 billion this year alone for the sole purpose of killing people and/or breaking their shit. We're sending billions of dollars of weapons to Ukraine to kill drafted Russian soldiers, many of whome don't even want to be there. C'est la vie.

I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't think it's wrong to kill people. We kill people all the time. Our Federal Government spent $816 billion this year alone for the sole purpose of killing people and/or breaking their shit. We're sending billions of dollars of weapons to Ukraine to kill drafted Russian soldiers, many of whome don't even want to be there. C'est la vie.
If that's true, why did you post this?
Nope it wasn't. See post #644.

Fuck commies, fuck commies that get abortions, fuck the commie cunts (and the .gov) that rake working guys over the coals, (God bless sluts), and fuck their commie spawn that weren’t aborted. The world would be a better (if smellier) place if all libtards were aborted, at whatever stage of life.

Reactions: 232593
Murder is an illegal killing, then there is justifiable homicide. Two completely different animals.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why should it be infrequent?
A waste? Pain?
1689591254841.png

So by your reasoning because abortion is not illegal then it can't be murder right?

As to my views, I can't see any hard and fast "laws" on this one. There will always be an instance when abortion is the correct way to go. If the baby is not correctly formed in a way that he will not survive after being born. And yes now you get into an entire big mess on "correctly formed". There is no easy answer to this one.

I also really think that there will be the rich that will fly their daughters over to X and get it done correctly, and the poor will bleed to death in a bathtub. Yes I know actions have consequences and all that, but is that just not a little too far....seems to be for me.

That is why I say infrequent. It would be nice if teenage kids did not get naked but that is just not the world we live in. They whys behind it don't matter, they are going to "do it". I am glad I never had to deal with a teenage pregnancy, but I do know it was playing with fire.

You really trust the government to be killing folks????
Do you???
Have you checked out the government lately???
Have you seen how many women lie about rape to cover up a change of mind or adultery???
Have you seen how many women just openly lie about rape that never happened at all just to try to take down some man???
You do realize the supreme court let innocent people stay on death row because "can't have innocent folks doing too many appeals"???

At this stage I'm just about completely anti death penalty because the government is so corrupt and crooked.

There is also a good reason that the death penalty was eventually understood to only be for significantly evil murders.

If you make too many things the death penalty, there is no reason to leave anyone alive, might as well just kill all the witnesses and victims after you do a crime.

But hey you do you and just wait until some Karen falsely accuses you of rape and the government can come kill you for it.

Oh and the best part, some how you manage to convince enough folks that you didn't do it and get it proven and the government finally is forced not to kill you... oh the Karen who lied gets off Scott free because "women must always be believed" or "it would make victims afraid to come forward".

I should have qualified that a bit more. When there is clear with no shadow of a doubt proof, and yes I know with each passing minute the difference between "real" and "fake" is getting harder and harder to tell.

I watched a thing on the news the other day....scary as all hell. The reporter in the story was with this AI guy that fakes voices. He had the AI call the reporters mother and say, hay mom, I am working on a story, can you give me your DL#. And she gave it to him, it sounded just like him. He called her back and said did you just get a call from me asking for your DL, yes, that was not me that was a computer. She was floored.

They said they are working to be able to respond in real time, currently the delay is a bit much. You know it happens. He suggest having a code word with your loved ones when they ask for personal info.

And then we all know about Joe and Fetterman.

Point of all that is even with "no shadow of doubt" it could be very close to having things be so close you would not know. Look at the first starwars remakes and the "younger" versions of the actor, or the dead actor in the movie, so close to the real thing, and it is only going to get better.

No I don't trust them, but when we know.....really know, express lane to the chair.

Once upon a time, Governor Mike Huckabee had a regular Saturday night show on Fox News. He showed a feature of an ultra-sound of a fetus being aborted. The Fetus inside the womb actually tried to avoid the abortion tool. It was heart wrenching.

If a person had seen this and not be affected, they have a cold, cold heart.

With today’s birth control preventions available, having an unwanted pregnancy is just so stupid. Killing the unborn child then becomes a double travesty. Solving a stupid, negligence with a stupid but deadly intention.

A waste? Pain?
View attachment 8184420

So by your reasoning because abortion is not illegal then it can't be murder right?

As to my views, I can't see any hard and fast "laws" on this one. There will always be an instance when abortion is the correct way to go. If the baby is not correctly formed in a way that he will not survive after being born. And yes now you get into an entire big mess on "correctly formed". There is no easy answer to this one.

I also really think that there will be the rich that will fly their daughters over to X and get it done correctly, and the poor will bleed to death in a bathtub. Yes I know actions have consequences and all that, but is that just not a little too far....seems to be for me.

That is why I say infrequent. It would be nice if teenage kids did not get naked but that is just not the world we live in. They whys behind it don't matter, they are going to "do it". I am glad I never had to deal with a teenage pregnancy, but I do know it was playing with fire.
Murderers should be executed, so bleeding out in a bathtub is poetic justice.

Abortion is like firearms

If you don't like them, then don't get one....simple.

Do I care if people in Africa are killing each other and chopping up their victims? Nope.

Are they committing murder?

Yep. Will I do anything about it? Nope

A better question to the ask about Abortion is, do we want the children of the people that are having them in the US? Short answer is fuck no.

Abortion is like firearms

If you don't like them, then don't get one....simple.

Do I care if people in Africa are killing each other and chopping up their victims? Nope.

Are they committing murder?

Yep. Will I do anything about it? Nope

A better question to the ask about Abortion is, do we want the children of the people that are having them in the US? Short answer is fuck no.
That’s a very childish outlook..I bet your morality (or lack of) doesn’t end there😘

That’s a very childish outlook..I bet your morality (or lack of) doesn’t end there😘
You say that, but how much sleep have you lost over abortions this week? How many organizations do you contribute to, that fight abortion? I really dont care about your responses, just a thought exercise for yourself, while riding your high horse.

Reactions: Bradu
You say that, but how much sleep have you lost over abortions this week? How many organizations do you contribute to, that fight abortion? I really dont care about your responses, just a thought exercise for yourself.

My favorite charity...

You say yhat, but how much sleep have you lost over abortions this week.
It’s possible to recognize both that lives being lost(especially children) is tragic and that stressing out about not being able to fix most of it is counterproductive

I'm not going to debate anyone that thinks the first amendment somehow protects the right to murder unborn children.

Don't bore me.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Note that the 1st amendment doesn't say anything about the states making laws about religious topics... It specifically mentions congress tho to prevent a state sponsored religion similar to anglicism that the pilgrims fled.

My $.02 is that you can't legislate morality. Anti- abortion, -smoking, -drinking, -drugs, etc are all trying to legislate morality and are pretty well doomed to fail. Past precedents include prohibition, the war on drugs, and probably a few I'm forgetting.

M

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Note that the 1st amendment doesn't say anything about the states making laws about religious topics... It specifically mentions congress tho to prevent a state sponsored religion similar to anglicism that the pilgrims fled.

My $.02 is that you can't legislate morality. Anti- abortion, -smoking, -drinking, -drugs, etc are all trying to legislate morality and are pretty well doomed to fail. Past precedents include prohibition, the war on drugs, and probably a few I'm forgetting.

M

14th Amendment, Section I

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

M
You are correct that legislating morality always fails. What we have to do is protect others’ lives and properties if they are damaged

No, it is just I am not a hypocrite. Children are being killed all over the world. Many more over seas. If all of these people were truly against it they would be over there doing something about it. But no, they only are here batching about something to make themselves try and feel moral........

Reactions: stanley_white
No, it is just I am not a hypocrite. Children are being killed all over the world. Many more over seas. If all of these people were truly against it they would be over there doing something about it. But no, they only are here batching about something to make themselves try and feel moral........
Something about a splinter in someone's eye and a board in your own.
Fix your own problem before worrying about someone else's.

So if you arent doing anything to end child hunger in Sudan....you are a hypocrite if you try to end child hunger in your state????

Seriously, We're you born retarded?
Worked in the Sudan....... Did not care or try stop it there. If my own state allowed more abortions then we were have much less child hunger. The ones that are having abortions are the same ones that have hungry kids.

Arguing Abortion with people against it, is like trying to convince a libtard that their Electric car is not stopping the use of fossil fuels....... not looking at the BIG picture.

You say that, but how much sleep have you lost over abortions this week? How many organizations do you contribute to, that fight abortion? I really dont care about your responses, just a thought exercise for yourself, while riding your high horse.

I always like to ask if they are going to adopt the kids given up for adoption if they are against abortion.

don't you think people would be more sexually responsible if they couldn't just kill their mistakes?

We can't get people to go to work, do you really think they are going to be sexually responsible?

don't you think people would be more sexually responsible if they couldn't just kill their mistakes?
I can give one facet of the answer to this. Not long ago I was back in Africa doing my thing. There are little doctor’s offices and medical shops through the cities, and many of them hand out birth control pills. I saw more than a few obviously unmarried women go in and get them and walk off down dirt roads. We can discuss the morality of it all, but birth control is definitely being used as a pregnancy prevention while allowing sex outside of marriage without the natural consequences. Then again, I have seen plenty of married men abandon families because they couldn’t find a job and take care of them. The absolute destruction of lives is horrible. The reason I bring all of this up is that I have found that neither the pill, the threat of an unwanted pregnancy, the stigma, or the threat of an abortion stop many from doing the deed. Men want to get laid, women want a relationship. This results in consequences if self control and morality are not implemented. Abortion is horrific, no doubt about it, but I think the real reason for the controversy is higher up in the process. And I don’t see that reason as being solvable.

so if i dont take food from a homeless shelter, i cant advocate for someone to donate food rather than throw it away?

do you people even fucking think before you open your mouths?

but sure, just start murdering kids because they are inconvenient, thats the obvious solution .....

Tell me you're doing nothing about the problem without telling me you're not doing anything. I don't agree with it at all but I'm not willing to raise someone else's kids and neither are most people. What kind of lives do you think those kids would live? I know someone that works for social services and has to deal with taking kids from abusive families. Then the kids have nowhere to go. I guess that's your idea of a good life?

I always like to ask if they are going to adopt the kids given up for adoption if they are against abortion.
Nope. Perhaps after my children are gone I would take some in, but not while my own flesh and blood needs my support.

Having said that I'd much rather my stolen tax dollars funded Christian faith orphanage's, non-woke military schools, or some sort of new schools based on STEM and Meritocracy. We would be so fucking far ahead as a nation if we were to implement the above ideas instead of murdering our own and replacing them with foreigners. We could turn this place around in one generation.

ETA: This is going to sound like bravado, but if we actually did what I described I'd be willing to pay twice as much tax.

Reactions: lariat and Bradu
Nope. Perhaps after my children are gone I would take some in, but not while my own flesh and blood needs my support.

Having said that I'd much rather my stolen tax dollars funded Christian faith orphanage's, non-woke military schools, or some sort of new schools based on STEM and Meritocracy. We would be so fucking far ahead as a nation if we were to implement the above ideas instead of murdering our own and replacing them with foreigners. We could turn this place around in one generation.

I'd love to see it turned around like you said, but I don't have that kind of faith in people.

Having known people jump through hoops to adopt an American kid is crazy. My uncle ended up adopting a child from China due to that. The amount of orphans in this world is already ridiculous and if you look at the statistics of abortions, I really don't know what we would do with that number of people. It's the sad truth that most don't bother looking at.

I'd love to see it turned around like you said, but I don't have that kind of faith in people.

Having known people jump through hoops to adopt an American kid is crazy. My uncle ended up adopting a child from China due to that. The amount of orphans in this world is already ridiculous and if you look at the statistics of abortions, I really don't know what we would do with that number of people. It's the sad truth that most don't bother looking at.
Not worried about the whole world. Our country is a big enough challenge. Fix our own broken system and lead by example.

Not worried about the whole world. Our country is a big enough challenge. Fix our own broken system and lead by example.

I'm not worried about the rest of the world either. The problem with that is our country won't ever stop getting involved with the rest of the world. We have enough of our own problems that get neglected so they can send money and people overseas to "help"

Im not for abortion at all. Just at a point where I dont care what people do, and most really dont either, they just like to spout about their morality, yet do nothing. Its the same way for most other issues of morality in this country. We can bitch and complain all we want, but in the end we are all giving likes to boobs and butts in the MPT while married, also watching porn, talking about turning a race in the middle east to glass, etc, etc. Shit, look at all the ASGH comments in all threads, we are broken and we have given up!!!! The moral compass is so broken in this country its beyond repair, and I can see the breakage in my own morality.

Use your abortion for birth control, I dont care! I dont have to dwell on the fact I killed an innocent child, but I do have many other sins I can dwell on.

• Love
Im not for abortion at all. Just at a point where I dont care what people do, and most really dont either, they just like to spout about their morality, yet do nothing. Its the same way for most other issues of morality in this country. We can bitch and complain all we want, but in the end we are all giving likes to boobs and butts in the MPT while married, also watching porn, talking about turning a race in the middle east to glass, etc, etc. Shit, look at all the ASGH comments in all threads, we are broken and we have given up!!!! The moral compass is so broken in this country its beyond repair, and I can see the breakage in my own morality.

Use your abortion for birth control, I dont care! I dont have to dwell on the fact I killed an innocent child, but I do have many other sins I can dwell on.

That's exactly how I feel as well, I couldn't have said it any better.

What are you fixing?
Not sure what your question has to do with the thread topic?

But to answer I’d say by homeschooling, my wife and I are setting our children up to not be part of the problem.

What are you fixing?

So if it's all just for "moral posturing".....tell me, what are your thoughts on child pornography?

Are you permissive of that as well?

Didn't you just say I'd rather kill kids then see them abused😂

I want to disagree with with you. I can’t. Your words are true and direct, and as cutting as they are I see the value in them. We as a culture don’t know right from wrong. If we can’t discern that, and it seems that the political class is even worse, then what real solution is there? There is an answer, most don’t want to go down that route as it involves actually recognizing that there is a higher power and He does know what morality is and had told us.

That being said, I have talked about it before, but there are those in this world that are trying, and trying hard. I have friends in east Asia that took in a little girl who was thrown on a trash heap as a newborn. Had she been left there the feral dogs or pigs would have eaten her. That family had hardly any resources to feed their family but they took her in. Through their sacrifice she is now a very rambunctious little girl that is happy and loved, though poor. What am I supposed to think about the world when I pick her up in my arms and she laughs like only a child can? When she is surrounded by her environment but in that environment she is given love, REAL LOVE? I tell you right now that it changes your perspective. It doesn’t provide any world changing answers, but it changes your view. There is a value in human life and all life. To be honest, it makes the heartbreak of this conversation worse, not better because of so many reasons.

She wasn’t abandoned because she was a baby, she was abandoned to die because she was a girl and not a boy. Boys are gifts and girls are not in many cultures for various reasons. But no baby deserves to be feel the pain of starving to death and eaten by pigs, stray dogs or be ripped apart by large monkeys. No child deserves to be ripped from the womb. I have zero answers to fix any of this, just the pain of seeing it first hand. And the joy of seeing it not occur. I often wonder at the sorrow of the mother who had to leave her daughter on a pile of trash because she was a girl and not a son, never knowing her daughter is healthy and happy, only thinking she was dead and either consumed by animals or rotting under a pile of refuse. It’s a burden she has to endure for the rest of her life. I suspect most women who get an abortion live with that same regret, either on the surface or deep inside themselves.

Last edited:
No you said that

But it's telling you would rather try to deflect rather than just denounce child porn
Once again, what are you doing to stop abortion or child porn since you somehow brought that into this discussion? Saying it's bad and accusing a stranger of being ok with child porn based on what I posted? The mental gymnastics you go through to make yourself look like a fucking clown is comical, all while saying I'm the clown😂😂😂

I'm done responding to you and your strawman bullshit.

Pro abortion or anti abortion I don’t understand why they don’t mandate Norplant or like device after an abortion(s).

As most abortions are had by women who previously had an abortion, the numbers would drop considerably with a simple mandatory multi year non daily birth control.

Defaulting that either they would go to a clinic, get a non medical abortion or just leave the baby on the street..their behavior isn’t going to change so we need to limit the damage on both sides.

So you're saying we also shouldn't have laws against murder either?

Can't legislate that "morality" afterall.
how are those laws against murder working out?

Moral people aren't going to go around committing murder, but the immoral types will regardless of the penalties

See also: gun control laws

M

I have lost sleep, I do assist with 3 different organizations..you are the problem