• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Physical Fitness Is anyone here frustrated from having fat physique like me??

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
You are misunderstanding, dude!
That is certainly possible. The Internet is a wide and wild place, with many possibilities. This thread has been entertaining. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Theis's observations are often quite astute, though.

• Haha
Reactions: jenniferroseey
No more carbs for you, fatty.

Carbs spike insulin. If you are fat, that means you are insulin resistant, which in turn means your cells have a reduced number of insulin receptors. This results in one carb meal leading to at least many hours if not many days of elevated insulin levels in your blood.

Why is this a problem?

First, insulin is the fat storage hormone. When your insulin levels are high, your body can only store fat - it cannot burn fat. Second, long-term, elevated insulin is inflammatory and contributes to heart disease.

What is the remedy? A diet of ONLY meat, fish, eggs and leafy green veg. Add intermittent fasting for improved results.

OK, time for the carb-lovers to put up hate posts. We all react emotionally when our addictions are threatened. For example, a diabetic 300 pounder who I know, who is facing an amputation due to diabetes, said to me, "You can still eat carbs if you are a diabetic." That is the type of irrational addiction-defense you can expect to see in any discussion about carbs.

One final point: Losing fat is 85% KITCHEN and 15% GYM.

Adhering to keto diet and exercise, means you should be losing fat and seeing results.

People deceive themselves about whether they are "adhering" to a keto diet. I know a guy who is 75 lbs overweight. He said he did keto for 4 months and was not losing weight. I asked what he was eating. He said meat and veg. I asked what else. He said bread and bananas. OK boys, that is not keto and you will not lose weight. The end.

If you feel bloated from supplements, your still pretty in nice lingerie. Even if there not safe, so bloated, and hot!!!

Hi,

Geezus Christ....

Put a female name up and you guys dive all in, lol.

You are conversing with a bot at best case, worse case is an idiot troll from India.

Sincerely,
Theis
I like to meet new people from all 9ver the world...🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Hi.

Fatbot before SH:
1620063149811.png

Fatbot after SH:
1620063189304.png

Sincerely,
Theis

hey! Yes, you are right. My name isn't Indian but it doesn't mean that I am deceiving someone here. I am from US but now I live in India for some personal reasons. So, kindly stop judging others on the behalf of their names.

Nope, you're Indian

How's the job at the troll farm paying?

No more carbs for you, fatty.

Carbs spike insulin. If you are fat, that means you are insulin resistant, which in turn means your cells have a reduced number of insulin receptors. This results in one carb meal leading to at least many hours if not many days of elevated insulin levels in your blood.

Why is this a problem?

First, insulin is the fat storage hormone. When your insulin levels are high, your body can only store fat - it cannot burn fat. Second, long-term, elevated insulin is inflammatory and contributes to heart disease.

What is the remedy? A diet of ONLY meat, fish, eggs and leafy green veg. Add intermittent fasting for improved results.

OK, time for the carb-lovers to put up hate posts. We all react emotionally when our addictions are threatened. For example, a diabetic 300 pounder who I know, who is facing an amputation due to diabetes, said to me, "You can still eat carbs if you are a diabetic." That is the type of irrational addiction-defense you can expect to see in any discussion about carbs.

One final point: Losing fat is 85% KITCHEN and 15% GYM.

Paleo diet FTW

Whats the sense of working out and eating like a bird , we are all on a path to death regardless of what you eat or do so I say enjoy life and the food. Trick is to beef up at the very end as much as you can, fuck those Pallbearers.

ever since covid hit india the phone calls have stopped offering special deals.

wanna lose weight? close the mouth, stop finger exercising keyboards, and run laps of the town/city you live in.

Jennys you hasing inspire me to join a weight loss forums so I can discuss shooting relaytid ed topics.

• Love
Jennys you hasing inspire me to join a weight loss forums so I can discuss shooting relaytid ed topics.
She made me go seek therapy because now all I think about is my figure and how it’s not in line with societal norms according to youtube and crapsnapper, or whatever that social media craze is now

She made me go seek therapy because now all I think about is my figure and how it’s not in line with societal norms according to youtube and crapsnapper, or whatever that social media craze is now
I would gather the op is a fedora wearing progressive hipster having fun with the bear pit. Seriously who joins a shooting forum for weight loss tips? No firearms related posts just straight to the bear pit for fat chick advice? Either that or op is more confused than Rosie O'Donnell at a Christian singles dance.

Every time I get close to being in shape I end up getting hurt again, last time it was tennis elbow from an old break that was bad enough that picking up a glass of water was a challenge. I am lucky enough to have a trainer that is a physical therapist and she's awesome, but there is nothing like getting a bunch of exercises with 10 pound weights that kick my ass to make you feel ripe for a rocking chair and a front porch.
Never quit though, my goal is to be able to curl 75lbs again, lofty as hell given breaks etc, but what choice do I have?

At 60 years of age, I'm not interested in what my body looks like, I just want everything to work as it should.
That's really nice! At age of 60:eek:, if you are thinking to get in shape then what else can be more positive than this?

You are such a great inspiration for many people. I really appreciate your efforts!! 🥰

Every time I get close to being in shape I end up getting hurt again, last time it was tennis elbow from an old break that was bad enough that picking up a glass of water was a challenge. I am lucky enough to have a trainer that is a physical therapist and she's awesome, but there is nothing like getting a bunch of exercises with 10 pound weights that kick my ass to make you feel ripe for a rocking chair and a front porch.
Never quit though, my goal is to be able to curl 75lbs again, lofty as hell given breaks etc, but what choice do I have?
If you have the courage to never give up on what you want, you will eventually end up achieving your goal and that's what I am doing.

So, keep on trying everything you can and then figure out what is working for you and just keep on doing that.🤩

OP all kidding aside I will share an anecdotal experience which was really neat to see which may/may not inspire you to try something new. I swim 5-6 days a week and found it after my knees gave up the ghost from a lifetime of running. I freaking HATED it early on, but slowly it grew on me and b/c my knees even cycling bothered them I simply accepted it was my new life mission for health to find a way to stay fit and active. Anyway, there are really nice gal where I used to swim b/f rona spaz who was probably 250 lbs. She owned it, showed up, swam horribly and just refused to fail. In the course of about 2 years she dropped to definitely under 150 probably less and I have not seen her since last year, but she was swimming fantastic. We had some chats about eating habits and she had made all kinds of changes with no real weight loss. She'd been overweight her whole life and finally owned the exercise component of the equation. Consistent exercise. Doesn't have to be swimming, but I firmly believe some kind of consistent exercise is the key coupled with dietary changes....>NOT diets. I hated swimming when I gave up road racing, but embraced the challenge and now log ~ 7-10 miles a week depending on the program/time of year. And that is peanuts joke swimming there are people older than me swimming 15+ miles a week so the sky is the limit. I'm building up yardage right now and it SUCKS...sometimes being in a group when you know everyone is hurting helps. Have you ever tried swimming? You will be shocked at the amount of calories you can burn and your joints would hate you. Good luck.....the first step is the hardest. And hey bonus...the metabolism rebuild from swimming is FUN.

Last edited:
OP all kidding aside I will share an anecdotal experience which was really neat to see which may/may not inspire you to try something new. I swim 5-6 days a week and found it after my knees gave up the ghost from a lifetime of running. I freaking HATED it early on, but slowly it grew on me and b/c my knees even cycling bothered them I simply accepted it was my new life mission for health to find a way to stay fit and active. Anyway, there are really nice gal where I used to swim b/f rona spaz who was probably 250 lbs. She owned it, showed up, swam horribly and just refused to fail. In the course of about 2 years she dropped to definitely under 150 probably less and I have not seen her since last year, but she was swimming fantastic. We had some chats about eating habits and she had made all kinds of changes with no real weight loss. She'd been overweight her whole life and finally owned the exercise component of the equation. Consistent exercise. Doesn't have to be swimming, but I firmly believe some kind of consistent exercise is the key coupled with dietary changes....>NOT diets. I hated swimming when I gave up road racing, but embraced the challenge and now log ~ 7-10 miles a week depending on the program/time of year. And that is peanuts joke swimming there are people older than me swimming 15+ miles a week so the sky is the limit. I'm building up yardage right now and it SUCKS...sometimes being in a group when you know everyone is hurting helps. Have you ever tried swimming? You will be shocked at the amount of calories you can burn and your joints would hate you. Good luck.....the first step is the hardest. And hey bonus...the metabolism rebuild from swimming is FUN.
Yeah I enjoy it to some extent, where I'm at currently there isn't a lot of lap pools in the area, but we do have ocean.... maybe strap some fins on and swim against the tide for a while. Shoulder is kinda toast from close contact with things tougher than me but maybe with easing into it I can do it. I have a habit of pushing through the pain far enough to get me to the next surgery which sucks. My trainer who was also my phys therapist knows my limitations and so far has pushed me pretty good. I'm looking for cardio though, I love biking but not sure it's good for my spine anymore, running is out, but swimming... might be worth the ride to the beach daily... I really remember being in better shape and that's tough I think, to know how it use to feel and want to be there physically.
Sounds like the chick made a real change, I hope she keeps it up and when you see her next time please tell her I'm rooting for her.

• Love
I divorced my wife.
Now have a wonderful, honest, loving, and gorgeous new love in my life.
We joke together, that our first marriages, were so we could appreciate our relationship together.

That's really great! A person should keep a healthy relationship in his/her life, it's good for mental health too. :)

Nice suggestion. Swimming also can be considered a kind of exercise but here in India, I can't do any outdoor activity because of COVID-19 lockdown. So, I am following diet plans and workout sessions at my place only.

Yeah I enjoy it to some extent, where I'm at currently there isn't a lot of lap pools in the area, but we do have ocean.... maybe strap some fins on and swim against the tide for a while. Shoulder is kinda toast from close contact with things tougher than me but maybe with easing into it I can do it. I have a habit of pushing through the pain far enough to get me to the next surgery which sucks. My trainer who was also my phys therapist knows my limitations and so far has pushed me pretty good. I'm looking for cardio though, I love biking but not sure it's good for my spine anymore, running is out, but swimming... might be worth the ride to the beach daily... I really remember being in better shape and that's tough I think, to know how it use to feel and want to be there physically.
Sounds like the chick made a real change, I hope she keeps it up and when you see her next time please tell her I'm rooting for her.
That's great! Keep going like this.

Reactions: Kinetic Moose