• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is chivalry really dead?

Why should a man have to be expected to take the worst of everything?
Why does somebody get to have your seat just because they have a different set of reproductive organs than you?
Why should you have to be obligated to do acts for people that probably hate you and want you to be a slave?
Why do men get brainwashed into thinking they should be disposable slaves to women as some kind of second class human?
There is usually slightly more women than men in the world, so I'd say it's at least equal value so enjoy equality.

Most of the western ideas of "chivalry" and "romantic love" were made up by a bunch of stupid romanticists less than a thousand years ago, most of whom were a bunch of incel virgins and espoused men should be disposable slaves to women. Women were happy to take, take take, and give nothing.

We are now seeing full well what being "nice" gets men.

I'll hold the door open for a man, or somebody elderly or infirm, but no way I'm doing that for a healthy average aged woman, I don't feel like getting yelled at for being some neanderthal. If I was on public transport or something, I might let somebody really old or infirm have my seat if they wanted it, but not just because they identify as having internal reproductive organs. Again, why get attacked for being "old fashioned".
I don’t see it as an issue of being brainwashed and I don’t expect much of anyone. I know what the situation is and that I’m volunteering for the short end of the stick, often for people that may not appreciate it.

I couldn’t care less how much money someone makes or how popular they are. My perception of a man is based on a few simple things. A good man produces more than he consumes, gives back to his community and raises the next generation to be better than his own. He solves his own problems if and when he can and keeps the bitching and whining to a minimum. To me, foregoing a little bit of comfort for the sake of others is a part of that.

I can’t say I blame anyone for the sentiment here, but I’m gonna hold out and stay old fashioned. It landed me the most wonderful woman on the world, so it works at least sometimes.

I always hold open doors for anyone and always help folks that look like they need a hand, be it loading their groceries into their car or whatever. Was just the way I was raised.
Now some bitchy, Karen women do piss me off sometimes.
I heard on the news today that there is a bill going through the DC swamp to make women have to sign up for the draft.
I'm totally down with that, they want equal rights/pay/ whatever they need to accept equal responsibility.

Yep fuck em- women for being shrill traitorous cunts and most of the old, cause their apathy and greed got us here. Nope “Midwest “ nice is dead and gone; absolutely won’t hold a door for a stranger because it leaves you so open to attack.
mill start being nice when I don’t hear everyday how evil white and racist I am while being forced to pay for everything- ie-32% marginal tax rate. If they are not of my immediate tribe fuck them they can stand open their own door and pay for their own shit

WTF are you patronizing Disney? WTF is wrong with you???
The wife is a travel agent and gets rewards points when she books disney vacations. I didn't spend a dime for the hotel or tickets and started the trip with $700 in additional "disney dollars."

The only actual money I spent was $8.50 on a beer in epcot. I didn't realize the rewards points weren't connected to our wristbands when we first got here.

Calm down... I'm not supporting the disney machine.

I asked myself the same question as 918v.

But nonetheless, your Momma raised you right. Can't say that about the other bastages on the bus.

I didn't spend a dime for the hotel or tickets and started the trip with $700 in additional "disney dollars."
It's not your money, its your soul. My wife went to Disney with our younger son 2 weeks ago. Her brother paid for them to go. My older son and I stayed here. I'm not going to say that I enjoyed their absence, but I enjoyed not having to go to Disney World. Not paying for it is icing on the cake.

Reactions: BurtGummer
It's not your money, its your soul. My wife went to Disney with our younger son 2 weeks ago. Her brother paid for them to go. My older son and I stayed here. I'm not going to say that I enjoyed their absence, but I enjoyed not having to go to Disney World. Not paying for it is icing on the cake.
I would have enjoyed sitting this one out too, but the wife wouldn't appreciate that. Happy wife, happy life I guess.

I have to admit, seeing my three year old daughters eyes light up at every turn leaves me with no regrets, even if I am compromising my values in the process.

Reactions: Jscb1b
I would have enjoyed sitting this one out too, but the wife wouldn't appreciate that. Happy wife, happy life I guess.

I have to admit, seeing my three year old daughters eyes light up at every turn leaves me with no regrets, even if I am compromising my values in the process.
There are things we do for love.

The wife is a travel agent and gets rewards points when she books disney vacations. I didn't spend a dime for the hotel or tickets and started the trip with $700 in additional "disney dollars."

The only actual money I spent was $8.50 on a beer in epcot. I didn't realize the rewards points weren't connected to our wristbands when we first got here.

Calm down... I'm not supporting the disney machine

Was everyone on the bus similarly accommodated? Nooooooo. They paid a lot of money. Those morons. That being the case, you should not expect them to conform to your standards.

A lot of subliminal messages and crap there

If your goal is not to raise communists you aren’t trying very hard

^^^^🙄

Yeah, you got to get control of your wife and stop letting your toddler have fun! That’s how God and Michael Gross intended it, pinko!

A rude Yankee once cut in front of my family his his miserable little brood on one of those exact busses, nearly whamming my mid-50s mother with their assorted gear. She told them off for it and was told by said Yankee "Lady, shuddup or I'm gonna pull my pants down and show you something."

So I dunno if chivalry is dead or not but I know that people don't give a shit about what's right or wrong if they can get ahead, and it's not just the younger people who act that way.

As many seniors vote for Democrats cause republicans “are going to take my social security” and as many gleefully embraced the hoax virus bullshit, they can stand.

they fubared this country
Kiss my wrinkled white ass.

Don't go blaming shit Democrats did on old people you sniveling pup.

I'm 62 and never voted for a Democrat. I also got off my ass and voted everytime. Not like some of the lazy kids these days.

Big problem these days is no respect for your elders.

The young mindless indoctrinated sheep are what is destroying the country. Sounds like your generation to me.

It's a popular communistic attitude. Here's the commie version for you.

Reactions: MJF and DustBun
Was there in April and thought the same thing. I think everyone is hot and pissed off. Those busses are always 20 mins late and people about to have a heat stroke... but thats Disney. We learned to stay at the resort and drink until about 5pm and then go in the parks. By this time everyone else is giving up the fight against the heat and crying kids and leaving. We rode everything from 5-9 and I had a nice bourbon buzz to go with it!

I dunno about chivalry, but looks like intelligence is, has been declining since 2004.

I can't get on board with that.

Any man who doesn't offer up his seat to a senior citizen or woman with a child is and will forever be a lesser man in my eyes. Present company included. Politics and woke bullshit be damned.

I've never felt so old in my entire life. Who knew I'd be an old fart at 35....
Just wait till you get diagnosed with low T, at 40!

Big problem these days is no respect for your elders.

The young mindless indoctrinated sheep are what is destroying the country. Sounds like your generation to me.

Well, we can save the boomer vs millennial argument for another thread. I’ve seen more than enough destruction from both. I was raised to respect my elders, as they lied, cheated, stole and acted like spoiled rotten children. I refuse to respect people who do not deserve respect. Young or old, you get the same respect from me, until you lose it. It cannot be won back.

I hold doors for anyone, say please, thank you, excuse me if I step in front of someone, will not rush in front of people, it is about self respect and respecting others if they deserve it or not. I made a choice to live this way to keep my sanity, I have been paid to deal with fucktards for the last 30 years and try not to slip into work mode in my personal life. ( it doesn’t always work, but I try)

Many years ago while stationed on Okinawa, I held the door for a female captain as I was leaving a flower shop. She proceeded to educate me on the sexist nature of my gesture. I listened without comment until she had finished, removed a flower from the bouquet I had purchased for my wife (number one son born the evening before) and held it out. I think she was startled and did not know how to react so she took it.

Many years ago while stationed on Okinawa, I held the door for a female captain as I was leaving a flower shop. She proceeded to educate me on the sexist nature of my gesture. I listened without comment until she had finished, removed a flower from the bouquet I had purchased for my wife (number one son born the evening before) and held it out. I think she was startled and did not know how to react so she took it.
That’s badass.

Reactions: 37L1
. I refuse to respect people who do not deserve respect. Young or old, you get the same respect from me, until you lose it. It cannot be won back.
Your terms are acceptable.
Bye.

Well, we can save the boomer vs millennial argument for another thread. I’ve seen more than enough destruction from both. I was raised to respect my elders, as they lied, cheated, stole and acted like spoiled rotten children. I refuse to respect people who do not deserve respect. Young or old, you get the same respect from me, until you lose it. It cannot be won back.
Concur, I give everyone equal respect until they prove that they are not deserving of such respect.

Reactions: Jgunner