• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is my NEAR alphamount canted???

bjay

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2009
Aloha state HI
Just bought an alphamount from our mate here. We both not sure if it is canted.. mount should be here soon..he told me, rear is measured .335 from base of the ring to bottom inside diameter.. and .310 on front.. is it canted?

Just call or email Richard. I'm had better luck calling him. He can can tell you real quick.

Just call or email Richard. I'm had better luck calling him. He can can tell you real quick.

Ty.. why didnt i do that d furst place lol.im so spoiled getting all the answers here..yup richard confirmed its 1" high 20moa

-------
.025 maybe a little ? Why call anyone Richard I know keeps record's but it sounds like ya do not need him to me? He will build what ever cant ya want just about ? If it's a 20 MOA you measured it wrong?

-------
.025 maybe a little ? Why call anyone Richard I know keeps record's but it sounds like ya do not need him to me? He will build what ever cant ya want just about ? If it's a 20 MOA you measured it wrong?

I know he can make whatever config you want.but i did mention i bought a premade mount..the measurement were from the seller? I measured it wrong?. Richard said its 1" hight with 20moa..shouldnt i beleive a person who created it?..

Oh you can believe Richard for sure as I have several from him and happy with them all ! I think me measuring them I would probably mess them up myself! I think I have 3 or 4 of his mounts and really like them ! He is an artist with a Lathe I tell you for sure! You got the hunter model or the Long Range 3 ring version?

Last edited:
Oh you can believe Richard for sure as I have several from him and happy with them all ! I think me measuring them I would probably mess them up myself! I think I have 3 or 4 of his mounts and really like them ! He is an artist with a Lathe I tell you for sure! You got the hunter model or the Long Range 3 ring version?
this
IMG_1074_zpsui5zbo2u.jpg

The front ring mount is waiting for another scope like I have on my other rifle a Z5 3.5-18 Swaro! It's amazing how nice these 1 inch tubes perform on them!