• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is she fat???

Is she fat?

• Fuck no she hot AF

Votes: 138 84.7%
  • Yes, and I like men in tight shirts.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Hell, I’m gay and even think that she’s hot AF

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Yes, she is fat, you wanna see my video game collection?

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I can’t roll my eyes hard enough. Let’s get back to touching peepees.

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
There’s only 3 people that checked the last option? I’m sure bender picked that one in his own poll, I’ll own up to it, who’s the other lucky sonofabitch that gets to play tummy sticks with us?

In 15 years there's a strong chance she'll either be on a celebrity rehab reboot or have a shaved head with four different baby daddys.

You have to strike when the iron's hot with celebs. The time is now.

15 years and she’ll probably be 180lbs

FAE05AF5-6301-4415-8390-2BC8B49B935F.png

You guys need to reset your standards.
That girl is a chunky monkey.
In a few years she will be in a "stolen" sex clip with her deadbeat boyfriend, in a vain attempt to rekindle any public interest in her flamed out career.
This is the standard you should be aiming for...
1622008677537.png

Now fucken raise your game.
Flubbies are for losers, not warriors.

In a few years she will be in a "stolen" sex clip with her deadbeat boyfriend, in a vain attempt to rekindle any public interest in her flamed out career.
This is the standard you should be aiming for...View attachment 7717359
Ding ding ding ding.
Give this man a q p doll

Reactions: deersniper
ECC81174-A281-481C-948B-CD08B367C49E.png

Skinny vs plump , plump wins unless you like laying on a bag of bones.

Reactions: Sierra770
Her thigh is concealing big balls and sausage, good tuck though.

Yes she’s fat, no I don’t like pee pee’s like libtards, your choices suck ass. What’s wrong with you? Pigeons flew away?

I’m not doing that/I don’t do that VS

I thought you’d never ask/What are you waiting for, and what would you like to drink after!
Just cause she hot don’t mean she’s frigid

that second one had too many beers and nachos. Looks annoying af

Stanley knife, and a steady hand, or surgical shears.
I’m not going to the garage in the middle of sexy time. After we’re done I’ll clean up then figure out how to remove the skin

Edit: Boy, this sounds creepy as shit…

Last edited:
Well, seeing how I have partaken of hogcall at Mildenhall on more than one occasion...

Guess I have to confess HAF..
Who’s never been hoggin’ before? We’ve all done it

Have a good friend who married later in life. I married at a young age, but always admired his outlook on life.

He said, and I quote "If you're going to fuck them all, then you’re going to beach some whales, and I've beached them all. Just don't let them know where you live, as the bigger one's tend to fall in love."

Never tested the theory, but always found it interesting.....

There are internet standards that few will ever attain...and the real world.

Not fat. Comfortable.

That’s a fat damn pussy!
Nah man. She stole a flank steak and hid it in her pants.

I too have spent many nights scrambling for nightly companionship after last call. I've bedded women that could crush me with a single thigh, girls with gaps between their teeth big enough fit my pointer finger through, and I shit you not... a woman with four titties and only three nipples. I may or may not have cried in the shower like a little bitch for hours while scrubbing my dick raw after that one.

After all that, I've never seen a box like that on a chick that weighs less than two-fiddy. Can't be real. I refuse to believe it. Someone photoshopped honey boo-boo's box onto that poor girl.

Nah man. She stole a flank steak and hid it in her pants.

I too have spent many nights scrambling for nightly companionship after last call. I've bedded women that could crush me with a single thigh, girls with gaps between their teeth big enough fit my pointer finger through, and I shit you not... a woman with four titties and only three nipples. I may or may not have cried in the shower like a little bitch for hours while scrubbing my dick raw after that one.

After all that, I've never seen a box like that on a chick that weighs less than two-fiddy. Can't be real. I refuse to believe it. Someone photoshopped honey boo-boo's box onto that poor girl.
I too have have driven home in the wee hours of the morning with only a hot shower on my mind, asking "Why? Why?"

And I too think that vagine is photoshopped or she just pulled a Shop Vac off it.