• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHiVBM4fA8sv.png

have you noticed that the media almost always remembers to describe the russian attack as "unprovoked".

here is some more fair reporting from 2 years ago

“Of the 321 human rights violations and abuses documented, 112 occurred during the [three-month] reporting period; the Government of Ukraine was responsible for 68 violations (61%), armed groups for 19 (17%) and the Government of Russia (as the Occupying Power in Crimea) for 25 (22%),” it reads.

Unsurprisingly, eastern Ukraine remains to be the hot spot for human rights abuse with 93 cases (on both sides of the contact line) taking place in the reporting period.

Civilian casualties are “on the rise,” the report reads, with 81 civilian casualties in the Donbas, including 19 deaths. That’s a 9% increase from the previous reporting period.

“Half of the total (56.7%) occurred in April, as casualties from shelling, light weapons, small arms and mine-related incidents increased sharply,” the OHCHR report states. “Shelling and small arms fire continued to damage civilian infrastructure, in particular, the Donetsk Filtration Station causing disruptions in the public water supply. OHCHR documented four incidents where DFS civilian staff may have been intentionally targeted, which if proven, constitute a war crime.”

Cool - he's alright with the invasion of a sovereign nation and the resulting civilian deaths just so long as it makes his political enemies sad, and has publicly stated this in less than 280 characters. Such brave. So nuance.
Cool - I love how these pompous deep state fuckers talk about "sovereign nations" and "territorial integrity" but completely disregard the wishes of everyone living in the eastern part of Ukraine, and how they all sat there with Obama's dick in their mouths the whole time he supported Kiev's attempt to exterminate everyone, excusing it by calling the civilians 'terrorists'.

geopolitical boundaries change, only empires keep people against their will.

And the social contract in Ukraine was discarded when NWO puppets were installed in Kiev. That delegitimized the prior order which was elected by the will of the people.

Revolution against those puppets is therefore morally justifiable. The right of the people to alter or abolish intolerable government and to institute something new which effects their safety and happiness is the founding principle of the United States. So Donbass seceded.

And if West Ukraine wants to hoist the nazi flag and suck off Biden and Soros every morning as their pledge of allegiance, then best wishes to them. After the war Russia already said that they are not sticking around there.

Russian military just gave a warning to workers of uki's defence related factories to stay home in order
to avoid being harmed by planned missile strikes. Video below is in Russian:

"Attention Ukrainian worker peoples. Russian missile launchski is scheduled for Friday. No danger, is new Russian technology, aiming very precise! Might be good idea to take holiday though."

They disinfo and outright shilling for Ukraine is a huge red flag.
you don't trust the people who have been assassinating you character and brainwashing your kids for the last few decades?

IDK, when the people who just finished telling me that I'd be better off as their slave, say that I must support Ukraine, it's so hard to say no.

Ukrainian territorials (militia)..

I guess what hide guys would look like if you told them you can bring all your own guns and gadgets.

"PRS? Groundhogs? Bitches, we're killing Russians!"

3sp88obrpnl81.jpg
this looks like a meeting of 3%ers....and one guy who actually knows what hes doing just happened to show up.

Elites in Washington already picked the successor to Zelenskyy "in case anything happens to him" ...... I guess he is not long for the world......

By some of these people's logic. It would be O.K. for Russia to invade America because we are corrupt. If you think the Russians or any Government for that matter is not corrupt you are mistaken. I don't support our current administration. However I would fight to the Death for My Country and way of life.

By some of these people's logic. It would be O.K. for Russia to invade America because we are corrupt. If you think the Russians or any Government for that matter is not corrupt you are mistaken. I don't support our current administration. However I would fight to the Death for My Country and way of life.
  1. no one thinks that its alright for Russia to invade Ukraine.
  2. if Russia did invade the USA, would you:
    1. expect anyone else to come help us?
    2. not expect the rest of the world to call the USA out for all the shit its done?

the lies the media is putting forth has me questioning everything i've ever seen on the "news".

i am seriously debating if anything they've ever said is true. and at this point, i am leaning toward "nope".
I hope that the recent overboard propaganda campaign is so undeniable that many more will have their eyes opened to what has been going on.
Several years ago Mika Brzezinski said it on the Morning Joe MSNBC show.

I am 100% behind Ukraine fighting for its ay of life......but not at the expense of one US soldier or tax dollar......fuck them and the bed they made.

My son is in the Army. Has spent allot of time in Poland and Czech Republic. They hate commies with a passion. He shot in the World Sniper Championship twice. The Russians got along great with the Americans but most previous Warsaw Pact countries would not even interact with them.

Ukrainian territorials (militia)..

I guess what hide guys would look like if you told them you can bring all your own guns and gadgets.

"PRS? Groundhogs? Bitches, we're killing Russians!"

3sp88obrpnl81.jpg
need to identify the rifles. looks like some nice rigs

Isn’t southfront a Russian state media outlet?

Yes it is. And Russia is pushing several lines of propaganda and the tools on here are parroting it. Now from what I see they have no knowledge of Eastern Europe, don’t know history, can’t read or speak Russian or Ukrainian, and have no understanding of military operations.

The dumbass post about bio labs and Russia made me laugh out loud. Does anyone remember Ken Alibeck?

Pressure on Putin would be immense, a dangerous game attempting to force Putin to fall on his sword, I think hoping that pressure comes from within his own borders.

All of the "Putin is evil" / "Putin needs to be assassinated" fans need to realize what could happen to Russia and the rest of the world if Putin "leaves". The void has a high risk of being filled by Alexai Navalny. He is a 100% Soros funded plant. Tried to run on the platform of legalizing drugs, supposedly poisoned by Putin agents, currently being detained but with a huge amount of "grass"/grassroots support. Be careful what you wish for.

So according to you it's ok for our government to get around the treaties they signed by doing it in another country?
In other words, our word is not trustworthy.
The very reason for the Wu flu is that it was done in a foreign country with our tax dollars to skirt the law.
Yes it is. And Russia is pushing several lines of propaganda and the tools on here are parroting it. Now from what I see they have no knowledge of Eastern Europe, don’t know history, can’t read or speak Russian or Ukrainian, and have no understanding of military operations.

The dumbass post about bio labs and Russia made me laugh out loud. Does anyone remember Ken Alibeck?

You picked a name that suits you.

This is Blinken today (his part about 7 minutes total): listen from 9:17, confirms if Polands sends Migs- and Su- planes to Ukraines, the US WILL backfill those planes to Poland. Also, he confirms Ukraine "already this year" received over $1B in "Securities" and last week an additional $200M in "securities".

Last edited:
Something like 10.5$ a gallon for gasoline and 8.8$ a gallon Diesel in Amsterdam

photo_2022-03-07_09-56-46.jpg

Something like 10.5$ a gallon for gasoline and 8.8$ a gallon Diesel in Amsterdam

View attachment 7822342

Yeah and they will stick us with the same prices pretty soon.

Remember, half of America voted for this, and will vote for it again and again and again.

We talk about "Russians" being the "Enemy" when the real enemy is right here at home.

Yeah and they will stick us with the same prices pretty soon.

Remember, half of America voted for this, and will vote for it again and again and again.

We talk about "Russians" being the "Enemy" when the real enemy is right here at home.
True. And if that's not enough they keep importing some over an open southern border. Does anyone really know who's getting in? Border Patrol admits they don't.

If I am already drinking Belvedere vodka, am I supposed to also send tn whiskey to Poland? So confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.