• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB ISO: 6.5 CM & 300 BO Ammo (I know, I know)

Wanting To Buy

camaro69

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2012
Amarillo, TX
ISO: 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition (preferably Hornady)
ISO: 300 Blackout as well (preferably sub)

No steel.

I am willing to buy or trade with 5.56, 9mm, 380 Auto, .357 Sig, or possibly others. I usually stock up between election years and ride out the panic but I got the bug for these two calibers recently and am searching for options. I am located in the Texas panhandle but travel throughout Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas regularly. Let me know what you have.

ETA: This is not for resale. I have 0 - 6.5 and only 80 - 300BO rounds at the moment.

Last edited:
Well your ad said "buy OR trade"....just wanted to share. There has been prices that are cheaper on AmmoSeek compared to people selling here. It's not getting easier either way. Good luck.

Well your ad said "buy OR trade"....just wanted to share. There has been prices that are cheaper on AmmoSeek compared to people selling here. It's not getting easier either way. Good luck.
As you mentioned, I am happy to buy or trade. I appreciate the recommendation though and agree it's not getting easier.

Reactions: HeavyAssault