• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rimfire Iso bergera b14 22lr

nutter89

Send It!
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Hell
I pre ordered barreled action from brownells but they said it wouldnt ship with the bolt assembly which didnt make sense ....so I'm just going 2 buy complete rifle

anybody can help thank you!

Jake

Reactions: GrahamVT
I was just looking at these BA's, they seriously don't have the bolt included?

EDIT: I talked to two different people at Brownells, one said they didn't know yet b/c they havn't gotten the BA's in yet, the other said the bolt IS included.

Last edited:
What brownells told me but they haven't recieved any yet so guy could have been taking through his ass

Yeah, I asked trough the website chat and got the same response.

I also submitted a question through their Q&A and just got an email saying the bolt is included.

I found one at local gunshop he cut me a deal on complete rifle carbon version for 919.00 out the door I just gotta wait till he gets them in

That's a great deal! I am waiting for one of the $35 off $500 or more brownells deals etc to pop up before I pulled the trigger on the pre order. I talked to a guy from Bergara this afternoon & it sounds like they are trying to fill the rifle orders before the BA's, so you'll probably have yours much sooner.

That's a great deal! I am waiting for one of the $35 off $500 or more brownells deals etc to pop up before I pulled the trigger on the pre order. I talked to a guy from Bergara this afternoon & it sounds like they are trying to fill the rifle orders before the BA's, so you'll probably have yours much sooner.
I cant wait!!