• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I’ve spent my career working behind the scenes across the firearm industry making connectionsand building brands. I do my best to avoid the limelight, supporting the folks who are drivingthe 2A community forward.

Making the Vortakt Connection

This story began this past SHOT Show, where I was working at the U.S. Concealed CarryAssociation booth as part of the USCCA Official Partner Marketing team. I’d been a long timelistener of “The Everyday Sniper” and had managed a few ad accounts on the platform over theyears, so I had a fairly solid baseline understanding of the Sniper’s Hide brand and the history ofthe website.

While my 9-5 occupation currently finds me working more with handgun and carbinecurriculum, my true passion (and career background) has been in the precision rifle space. I stillcontract with a handful of different manufacturers in my off time to stay active in...

Continue reading...

Reactions: MCHOG
    The guys who attended
    LOL...got it :cool:

1714503283136.png