• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Happening!11!!! So I heard you liked hauling military generators around? Official (Unofficial) Meet TheGerman thread

Found it. It's in CO, so the shipping won't be as much.🤠

IMG_0664.jpeg

They even painted it for you yesterday.

IMG_0667.jpeg

The engine for the generator you're gonna need. Now you can have disco lights. 🤠

Still fighting this but may see a light at the end of the tunnel. Shippers have basically divided themselves into 2 camps;

1) Realistic knowing a race to the floor is eventually happening and acknowledge the gas prices are insane yet still want to make things work

2) Retards whose business model has devolved to 'gas prices are high so let me charge 8x the price and just blame it all on gas prices'

Also some gems from Q&A:

- Does someone need to be there or can we just go and pick it up?

Oh absolutely not. I'm just going to send you to random places over the internet to pick up random objects and bring them to me because that will totally be ok. Extra points if you pick the stuff up and avoid talking to anyone at all and just get it all on your truck as fast as you can. I have a few stops you can make to randomly go and steal, err, pick some stuff up.

- Can this be loaded onto a trailer?

I don't know. In the picture its already on another trailer. But I may need to take a day or two to research if I can put it on another trailer, or if the picture of it already on another trailer was photoshoped.

- I dont think I can tow this.

Um, ok. Thanks for coming out of left field with that deep thought.

By the way, where did I mention it being towed? Was it somewhere between where I listed that it doesn't have a license plate or that it cannot be towed at highway speeds? Ill look for it and get back to you.

- Can we have ramps?

What?

- Can this be towed off of a trailer with a ramp?

If you have a ramp, sure. The hitch needs to be loaded pointing the right direction or we will not be able to tow it off of the trailer.

(follow up question) What if it is loaded facing the wrong way?

Then you're a fucking moron.

Last edited:
People are totally making these quotes up and once again, just like the meatpacking and wood mill retards, are simply exploiting everyone under the guise of 'coronavirus causes this!' or some shit.

July 2021 I sent something similar size from exactly the same route. It cost me $450 and gas was 2.38 on average during that time according to AAA.

I've received quotes from everything from 1500$ (which I already thought was absolutely insane) to 4200$ for the exact same route on an item relatively the same size.

But muh gas prices!1!1 Yeah I get it. Gas is $5 a gallon. I keep hearing this from the retards who are trying to get 3k+ for shipping this and they can never answer a basic question for me; why is it that gas went up 100% but your price went up 500%?

So even if fuel was 100% of your operating overhead (it isn't), to meet that, you would need to raise prices by what your overhead went up by to get what you were getting previously. Seeing as how your previous fee didn't just include only fuel costs it would go up less than the percentage the fuel prices did you get you to the same margin.

Complete fucking scam.

It is of happenings!

image001.jpg

Got picked up this morning and should be here Friday.

So for some of you guys possibly shipping things sometime soon, or were thinking about it and didn't because of the current gas prices, let me fill you in on a few things I've learned as well as have verified through 2 shipping brokers - the shippers are all completely full of shit with their pricing.

It's the exact same thing as the wood mills and the beef packing plants. Something happened that briefly affected them, they had a panic, got through it and then.....oh look the prices keep going up for no fucking reason. When gas started skyrocketing, a lot of shippers just added fuel surcharges or calculated their cost per mile differently. Now for the majority of them, they absolutely REFUSE to take anything less than some insane amount because they all sort of banded together to not take anything less than $X per mile.

This was verified multiple times by multiple brokers who were talking to dispatchers across the US during this process. All had the same result; there were a ton of empty trucks sitting around, but no one would do anything less than some insane amount per mile.

A quick example. So gas when I had something similar size and weight shipped in the latter part of last year was like 2.69 a gallon on average. I paid around $500 for it to be shipped. Today, I got quotes for that exact same thing at anywhere from 3000-5500. When I'd ask WTF, they'd all give me their bullshit tale of woe about how gas is $5 a gallon.

Let's do some math. 2.69 is almost exactly 50% of $5. Gas is also not 100% of your operating costs, so if gas doubles its not like 100% of costs double, so thats bullshit right there. Let's add in some inflation and whatever, and......how are we at a 600-1000% increase when your fuel cost (not even all of your hard cost) went up by 100%? Eat a dick.

Total fucking scam to take advantage of people because of 'reasons'. Fuck off. I also think its going to be a race to the floor soon as there are simply too many of them sitting around, and no one is really buying it. It was one of the reasons the dispatchers were looking for loads and when I started to really just say 'fuck you' to their pricing, they would now magically go from 'gas is so expensive!1!!' to knocking 1500$ off the price 30 seconds later. Yeah, you call all go die in a fucking fire.

The guy that I ended up finding was actually really easy/great to work with and the pricing was right where I thought it would be at 5$/gallon. It's actually someone who enjoys their job and does it well and doesn't sit around all day whining about some sanctimonious bullshit like apparently a large portion of the truckers in the US do now.

Last edited:
It is of happenings!

View attachment 7852925

Got picked up this morning and should be here Friday.

So for some of you guys possibly shipping things sometime soon, or were thinking about it and didn't because of the current gas prices. Let me fill you in on a few things I've learned as well as have verified through 2 shipping brokers - the shippers are all completely full of shit with their pricing.

It's the exact same thing as the wood mills and the beef packing plants. Something happened that briefly affected them, they had a panic, got through it and then.....oh look the prices keep going up for no fucking reason. When gas started skyrocketing, a lot of shippers just added fuel surcharges or calculated their cost per mile differently. Now for the majority of them, they absolutely REFUSE to take anything less than some insane amount because they all sort of banded together to not take anything less than $X per mile.

This was verified multiple times by multiple brokers who were talking to dispatchers across the US during this process. All had the same result; there were a ton of empty trucks sitting around, but no one would do anything less than some insane amount per mile.

A quick example. So gas when I had something similar size and weight shipped in the latter part of last year was like 2.69 a gallon on average. I paid around $500 for it to be shipped. Today, I got quotes for that exact same thing at anywhere from 3000-5500. When I'd ask WTF, they'd all give me their bullshit tale of woe about how gas is $5 a gallon.

Let's do some math. 2.69 is almost exactly 50% of $5. Gas is also not 100% of your operating costs, so if gas doubles its not like 100% of costs double, so thats bullshit right there. Let's add in some inflation and whatever, and......how are we at a 600-1000% increase when your fuel cost (not even all of your hard cost) went up by 100%? Eat a dick.

Total fucking scam to take advantage of people because of 'reasons'. Fuck off. I also think its going to be a race to the floor soon as there are simply too many of them sitting around, and no one is really buying it. It was one of the reasons the dispatchers were looking for loads and when I started to really just say 'fuck you' to their pricing, they would now magically go from 'gas is so expensive!1!!' to knocking 1500$ off the price 30 seconds later. Yeah, you call all go die in a fucking fire.

The guy that I ended up finding was actually really easy/great to work with and the pricing was right where I thought it would be at 5$/gallon. It's actually someone who enjoys their job and does it well and doesn't sit around all day whining about some sanctimonious bullshit like apparently a large portion of the truckers in the US do now.
So no one from the hide then.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
So no one from the hide then.

Not this guy....unless hes a SH member and no one knew it.

I had 3 offers from people trying to figure it out for me. The only real problem was the timing as the guy who would have done it no problem, would not have been coming through until July.

Reactions: schmi015
Still fighting this but may see a light at the end of the tunnel. Shippers have basically divided themselves into 2 camps;

1) Realistic knowing a race to the floor is eventually happening and acknowledge the gas prices are insane yet still want to make things work

2) Retards whose business model has devolved to 'gas prices are high so let me charge 8x the price and just blame it all on gas prices'

Also some gems from Q&A:

- Does someone need to be there or can we just go and pick it up?

Oh absolutely not. I'm just going to send you to random places over the internet to pick up random objects and bring them to me because that will totally be ok. Extra points if you pick the stuff up and avoid talking to anyone at all and just get it all on your truck as fast as you can. I have a few stops you can make to randomly go and steal, err, pick some stuff up.

- Can this be loaded onto a trailer?

I don't know. In the picture its already on another trailer. But I may need to take a day or two to research if I can put it on another trailer, or if the picture of it already on another trailer was photoshoped.

- I dont think I can tow this.

Um, ok. Thanks for coming out of left field with that deep thought.

By the way, where did I mention it being towed? Was it somewhere between where I listed that it doesn't have a license plate or that it cannot be towed at highway speeds? Ill look for it and get back to you.

- Can we have ramps?

What?

- Can this be towed off of a trailer with a ramp?

If you have a ramp, sure. The hitch needs to be loaded pointing the right direction or we will not be able to tow it off of the trailer.

(follow up question) What if it is loaded facing the wrong way?

Then you're a fucking moron.
Depends how they load it the wrong way. Sometimes genius shows up in unexpected ways.

• Haha
Reactions: chevy_man
Pretty sure the answer is above with pictures

That is when it was picked up.
TheGerman has yet to say if, or when, it actually arrived.
A solid confirmation has not been given, and since the trip was like 1400-1500 miles ?
Somewhere I’m pretty sure I read the guy dropped it off and hung out for a while

Is that trailer rated for anything over 65 mph? I can vouch that going 65 across cornfields and desert will make a person rather die early than be ready for SF pipeline

My place to Ohio to Vegas and back is 62 hrs give or take…
The Bandit could make it alot faster ;)

10Kw on the .mil trailer that they are made for. Can pull with a pick up. Just need a hitch that works with a lunneite (sp?) ring.

Looks just like this one:

iu

Bonus points if you get a doll that looks like Frank to ride around on it the entire trip.
"That ring" ... is a pintel hitch .... Any FULL size truck or U-Haul for that matter can tow that GEN SET ... The problem is getting smaller - and - so is your capital out lay ... Go to the state where the GEN SET is at ... Rent a vehicle with a pintel hitch ... no CDL required ... do a 1 way rental ... drive to your ranch ..... DONE ... I'd volunteer ... but I'm in Key West right now taking care of "important matters"