• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Nuclear Powered!

Re: It's Nuclear Powered!

If you would like to know the cost of the Prometheus II, give Brand a call. It's not that simple, there are conditions to protect his design. He mentioned that he has no plans for a Prometheus III, so this is it.

nwsnowbum, I am using density altitude!

100 Gen 1s were made and no longer in production. They cost what ever someone is willing to sell one for. I gave $1250 for mine.

The Gen 2s are $2500 and up pending upgrades; from my last conversation with Brand.

WOW, thats a GAP rifle right there! While the P2 is the coolest thing Ive ever seen, I think Ill stick to my $200 Chargmaster 1500!

When time is precious, almost 3K for the P2 is a small amount of money. My P2 is worlds faster than my Chargemaster. Even when I was throwing the bulk of the charge with my Redding BR volumetric powder thrower, the RCBS CM still took much longer that the P2. In addition to finite aspect of trickling the charge, the P2 saves time as every up and down of the powder thrower, the completed charge is dumped and a new charge is started automatically.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you should have heard the theme music..............</div></div>

If I Had A Hammer

Looks great, but for $2500+ it should throw the charge, and self stop when exactly perfect (and blow you to boot).

It'll be a long long time before I need to worry about buying one. If money were no object I'd love to get one.

.....Got Prometheus ?

ScottyinPrometheusHeavenjpg3.jpg

That hurts; didn’t the French Revolution get started the same way?

lol I couldn't take it anymore and had Brand put me on the list for a Gen II. Good news is the Gen I is portable so I'll have one for every occasion
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Got Prometheus ?

ScottyinPrometheusHeavenjpg3.jpg
</div></div>

you look really hot... not sure if it is the urban cammo shorts or the atmosphere props...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol I couldn't take it anymore and had Brand put me on the list for a Gen II. Good news is the Gen I is portable so I'll have one for every occasion
smile.gif
</div></div>

So what's the wait for a GenII?