• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its official, Pootin has attacked Ukraine.

I would call upon Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland: send in troops NOW, or you will be 'annexed' next...Pootin' is the only Neo Nazi in this conflict. The world CANNOT, MUST NOT, give into him. Stop Russia now, or cum-unist world dominion, WW lll or both is a very real possibility.

Some of you Special Force members...is it possible to join up with any of you if you are planning to go there to fight? I was 13 when the Cuban Missile Crisis was unfolding. America was scared to death. NOTHING is worth being thrust into that paralyzing fear, not even the threat of nukes. "If one of us is captive, all of us are captive."

Think what havoc 1,000 force recon snipers could unleash...
60DCB921-3C3A-4BAB-ACA7-BBD59CCD0E33.jpeg

I would call upon Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland: send in troops NOW, or you will be 'annexed' next...Pootin' is the only Neo Nazi in this conflict. The world CANNOT, MUST NOT, give into him. Stop Russia now, or cum-unist world dominion, WW lll or both is a very real possibility.

Some of you Special Force members...is it possible to join up with any of you if you are planning to go there to fight? I was 13 when the Cuban Missile Crisis was unfolding. America was scared to death. NOTHING is worth being thrust into that paralyzing fear, not even the threat of nukes. "If one of us is captive, all of us are captive."

Think what havoc 1,000 force recon snipers could unleash...
go back and re-read what i posted before abotu falling for the same bullshit over and over. i got news for you killa…..aint none of the special forces members strapping up and chomping at it to go over and deal with headaches that are not ours. i think you’ve watched Rambo ten too many times.
Which part of sending air support and not ground troops did you not understand?
which country are you from again?

fuckwit…..not one jet, not one boot, not one missle. YOU put your ass in YOUR airplane and have at it. comprende?
Is that why you and all your mates are heading down to the southern border to protect the USA, or a you just a flapping cunt too?

Twat.
oh, me and my mates? austrailian, eh? go swim with a stingray. and judging by the news i see coming out of that place, you spineless fucks should worry about your own tyrannical government before you start worrying about other shit elsewhere. numbnuts.

you pissing on like a bitch about american creating a “no fly zone” would be like me sniveling that new zealand needs to send people to the rio grande to stop immigration= so fucking stupid that i want to punch myself for having to explain it to you.

71, actually. Don't laugh. I look 51. Strong as at 41. Feel like I'm 21. Can still bust 75 lb. blocks of hickory all day long. Not one mean, macho bone in my body, except when it comes to bullies. LLHV - Ladies love hypervigilance!! myuah-ha-ha!
holy shit……. ever do any concrete work? use the phoenix eye? asking for a friend….
Would never have expected this from a group of young San Franciscans.

yeah…they run their sucks now. but when the rubber meets the road, watch them back peddle and run. ivan will eat the dumb fucks up. i mean the dumb fucks are too scared to have ar-15s in their state, and russia is supposed to be scared of these twats? good luck.

but on the other hand, the more i think of it, the more i like the idea. send all the fucks in california to fight for ukraine. every last dick sucking, scissoring one of them. they’ll drop their rifles and surrender faster than france in ww2, but it will still get them out of there and give Ivan something to burn ammo on.

alright! who’s next?

Last edited:
71, actually. Don't laugh. I look 51. Strong as at 41. Feel like I'm 21. Can still bust 75 lb. blocks of hickory all day long. Not one mean, macho bone in my body, except when it comes to bullies. LLHV - Ladies love hypervigilance!! myuah-ha-ha!

We should not send air support.

I'm sure @beetroot has zero clue how many people and how much equipment it takes to support a couple of fighters.
Where would they set up maintenance and fly out of?
What about air refueling?

Oh, and to enforce a no-fly zone would take a hell of a lot more than a couple of aircraft.

You're a clueless fuck.

I’m kind of conflicted in this whole thing. On one hand I don’t blame Putin for not wanting more troops and equip at his doorstep. But we have had them there for I don’t know how long so im a bit curious as to why now, other than Biden being weak. On the other hand, I don’t think the Ukrainians deserve this either. They have tried to clean up as best I can tell. Their president said a long time ago that he didn’t think any American blood should be shed for his country (respect earned for that). He has stayed to fight (respect earned for that to). All he wants is a little support from others. Doesn’t necessarily have to be American support but I do feel like the surrounding countries should contribute. If Putin gets loose they could find themselves in trouble as well. So they should try to contain this. Hell let them fucking join nato if that is what they want. The very country holding them back is simultaneously making them corrupt and saying they are too corrupt to be in NATO. I mean wtf? I dunno maybe I’m getting soft as war is always a shit sandwich.

All I can say is if we were in their shoes I bet money everyone here would welcome support from someone like Germany, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, England, France and on and on. Frankly, I don’t really know what to make of this other than its a shit sandwhich circus. I don’t want Americans over there even tho we already there sort of. But I also think Ukraine should have a fighting chance. Argh.

no fly zone would be the only thing that might make Putin stand down as I think he'll realize it's zero sum game for him then. He'd have the option of risking conflict with NATO and he is seeing his vaunted mil is not so vaunted. On top of that, a complete NATO response is not what he wants despite his rhetoric.

Russia is no different than any other country in that region. There are weapons pointed in every direction towards every country. This is nothing more than a money grabbing venture for Putin. He wants their energy reserves and a port to ship it.

no fly zone would be the only thing that might make Putin stand down as I think he'll realize it's zero sum game for him then. He'd have the option of risking conflict with NATO and he is seeing his vaunted mil is not so vaunted. On top of that, a complete NATO response is not what he wants despite his rhetoric.

A no-fly zone wouldn't change anything. Ukraine is so small, Russian missiles can get the job done without any issues. I don't know if scud missiles would have enough time to react and intercept anything Russia lets fly.

Reactions: myronman3
A no-fly zone wouldn't change anything. Ukraine is so small, Russian missiles can get the job done without any issues. I don't know if scud missiles would have enough time to react and intercept anything Russia lets fly.
a no fly zone insures the Ukrainians can solidify their lines for a better defensive and possibly offensive actions.

Is that why you and all your mates are heading down to the southern border to protect the USA, or a you just a flapping cunt too?

Twat.
Anyone that has ever heard bullets go thrp'ing past their head has little desire to ever hear it again.
You question my spelling ? That would mean you've never heard the sound.....it's very unique and Hollywood has zero clues.

I'm sure @beetroot has zero clue how many people and how much equipment it takes to support a couple of fighters.
Where would they set up maintenance and fly out of?
What about air refueling?

Oh, and to enforce a no-fly zone would take a hell of a lot more than a couple of aircraft.

You're a clueless fuck.
You do realize this is a public forum where people just talk out their ass right?
It's not like we are writing policy here for our Governments to actually consider?

Not sure if you also realize it, but Ukraine is a country in continental Europe surrounded by Nato countries.
I'm pretty sure there is a few airbase around to operate from....

Oh, and if you took the comment of just a few fighter jets as being serious maybe I'm not the clueless one here.

If people took more time to read and less time being outraged they'd see the intent behind my posts.
I guess it's easier to just get triggered.

go back and re-read what i posted before abotu falling for the same bullshit over and over. i got news for you killa…..aint none of the special forces members strapping up and chomping at it to go over and deal with headaches that are not ours. i think you’ve watched Rambo ten too many times.

which country are you from again?

fuckwit…..not one jet, not one boot, not one missle. YOU put your ass in YOUR airplane and have at it. comprende?

oh, me and my mates? austrailian, eh? go swim with a stingray. and judging by the news i see coming out of that place, you spineless fucks should worry about your own tyrannical government before you start worrying about other shit elsewhere. numbnuts.

you pissing on like a bitch about american creating a “no fly zone” would be like me sniveling that new zealand needs to send people to the rio grande to stop immigration= so fucking stupid that i want to punch myself for having to explain it to you.

holy shit……. ever do any concrete work? use the phoenix eye? asking for a friend….

yeah…they run their sucks now. but when the rubber meets the road, watch them back peddle and run. ivan will eat the dumb fucks up. i mean the dumb fucks are too scared to have ar-15s in their state, and russia is supposed to be scared of these twats? good luck.

but on the other hand, the more i think of it, the more i like the idea. send all the fucks in california to fight for ukraine. every last dick sucking, scissoring one of them. they’ll drop their rifles and surrender faster than france in ww2, but it will still get them out of there and give Ivan something to burn ammo on.

alright! who’s next?
No not from Australia either.

Notice in my first post how I mentioned the West enforcing a no fly zone, the West includes more countries than just the USA. You already named Australia, perhaps you can think of a few others?

Yes, a real concern, this could go. And then get worse...

I see the Turkey (is it a NATO country?) has now blocked the Bosporus Exit to the Black Sea for Putin's ships.

Is that the only way to get the Russian ships out of there? If so, if this goes bad for Putin, he might lose all his ships on the Black Sea?

View attachment 7816469
I'm sure that's not "all" of them he's not stupid. There's probably a sub in SF Bay as we speak. Wouldn't be the first time.

Word is assets in San Diego have moved inland.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Well, if Turkey won't let Russian ships out of (or into) the Black Sea, how do the Russian ever get back to Russia?

(Maybe I'm geographically challenged and need to get a map mask).

If people took more time to read and less time being outraged they'd see the intent behind my posts.
fuck your intent. you short sighted, letting-other-people-take-the-chances, numbskull.
No not from Australia either.

Notice in my first post how I mentioned the West enforcing a no fly zone, the West includes more countries than just the USA. You already named Australia, perhaps you can think of a few others?
jackoffistan. that is where you are from. jack off land. cause that’s what you do, that’s who you are. you want to be an ambiguous dickhead? fuck it. i’ll talk to you like the jackoff you are then.

it’ll be interesting to see how this comes out. the ukrainians are going to have to fight for it. you never know…if they hold their own and repel this, it’ll be a HUGE black eye for russia. i dont expect it to go that route though

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You do realize this is a public forum where people just talk out their ass right?
It's not like we are writing policy here for our Governments to actually consider?

Not sure if you also realize it, but Ukraine is a country in continental Europe surrounded by Nato countries.
I'm pretty sure there is a few airbase around to operate from....

Oh, and if you took the comment of just a few fighter jets as being serious maybe I'm not the clueless one here.

To answer your questions:
1. Yep.
2. That was a statement with a question mark at the end of it. Was there a question somewhere in that rambling?
3. I'm pretty good with geography, so yeah.
4. You don't just roll in and take over an air base or even an airport. Location matters...
5. I took your comment as something serious to you because you said it 3 or 4 times.
6. Outarage? Nope, just pointing out how idiotic your questions and statements are.
7. Triggered? That's what my rifle gets when I fire it.

You're a repetitive idiot.
Stick to your Eurotrash ways, it's making you less of friends here.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Sorry, Mr. Norris, I didn't know it was you.
Now you've blown my cover. Good thing you apologized.

Actually, this situation is too serious for Chuck Norris jokes. I really believe if Poot-face takes the Ukraine, he will go after another, then another country to re-establish the old USSR. You cannot imagine the fear everywhere in the US at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis unless you were living in that time. And that is what Ukrainians are living in now. Defeating Russia within the borders of Ukraine is the only way to de-escalate, defuse this crisis; but that could help the development of another crisis: the NATO One World Order if NATO were to get credit for driving back Russia.

This is like a Chessboard, trying to see three moves ahead; only it is no game.

ukraine won't be able to join nato after this. I also think Putin cannot afford a failure here so I expect to see more troops and harsher tactics brought by the Russians to subdue the country. No way can he let them win this which means he may become more erratic
So why don’t you think Ukraine won’t be able to join NATO after this? Some would argue that this might strengthen their position. I’m neutral but would love to hear your thoughts.

The Ukrainian president was voted in democratically with 70%+ of the eligible vote. Our current president cannot claim that, even. I'm not familiar with how "legit" the Ukrainian election is, but I do know that Russian's election system doesn't have a stellar reputation. So that places me on the side of Ukraine, although sadly they simply cannot win this fight alone and seemingly have not invested in (couldn't afford) a strong military.

At one point, Ukraine officials requested any able bodied European to come to Ukraine and fight if they wanted to. I'm sure they'd be cool with a bunch of long range shooters from America showing up ready to post up and work out their DOPE cards on their 27 lbs. competition rifles.

All that said, I have to wonder if NATO simply stating they would not allow Ukraine into NATO would have prevented this.

I also have to wonder if Western Europe simply sending in half as many troops as Russia was amassing would have stopped this.

I'm not the one in the strategery rooms making these decisions, but interestingly Russia is having to/choosing to come up with some extreme reasoning and propaganda to justify this action and Russians are buying into it (just check LinkedIn, even... even there it's heated). Seemingly, according to Russia, Ukraine is run/controlled by Neo-Nazis (which isn't true, although they do own quite a few of those types... and so does the US and Germany and Poland and so on). I have a hard time believing Russia actually cares about that but Ukraine has also been active militarily in the separatist parts of the country, but that is to a large degree understandable and arguably justified considering it's land claimed by Ukraine that is pro-Russian separatist and anti-Ukraine government.

To me it was so obvious when Russia took Crimea that they intended to do this at a later date, when global politics allowed. Just look at a map. Crimea is an incredible strategic staging ground to pounce into Europe from and to control water from. The fact we allowed it, I believe, empowered not only Russia but China to fast-motion land grabs. China will take Taiwan next, just watch. I expected, frankly, the US to do something militarily in Ukraine because it is so close to NATO allies, but when China takes Taiwan, I suspect we do absolutely nothing.

Also, I don't know if they expected a pandemic but they knew, based on how we reacted to it, it would wear the Western world down. They certainly knew that once the US finally got out of Afghanistan it'd be a cluster no matter which president did it and the American population (and, in kind, the European population) would be uninterested in more war. Mix pulling out of Afghanistan with 2+ years of pandemic costs/inflation/mental tiredness, and this was the obvious time for Russia to make a move. Russians aren't stupid people -- they're skilled strategists with incredible patience and pay extraordinary attention to Western geopolitics and develop plans for it. As a collective, they are very tough cookies, too.

I don't know what the US should do, but it was obvious to me that the staged waves of sanctions would do nothing. Russia will take what it wants in Ukraine within a month. It will likely install a pro-Russia government and establish a security presence, but otherwise leave. It cannot afford a prolonged war and, just like the US, it isn't good at fighting separatist/terrorist-style wars, which is what a Ukrainian resistance would be. Russia wants its buffer zone from Europe. It's anti-democracy in Western form and it's obvious why, but that country could be a greater superpower than the US and China (potentially combined) if it did join the Western cause. The US is the "Western zenith" economically and militarily. Russia could easily become that at a rapid pace with truthful alliance to the West. It chooses not to because it borders China... and China won't like that one bit.

All in all, I care about what China is doing 10x more than Russia. China has stolen manufacturing with inhumane labor wages, China has stolen technology with a systemic and cultural animosity toward intellectual property rights, China has began spreading its military out into oceans and into neighboring countries. China is the reason North Korea still exists (those poor people). China is the threat. And we have allowed China to gain steam and we have incentivized Russia to partner with China, not the West, and therefore if we do end up in a WWIII with China, I suspect Russia will join China. A combination of Russia and China against the United States, Canada, and whatever Europe can muster will be the end of days.
You should read up on how much China has built up South America!

Russians will just keep shoving their old crappy equipment across the border until Ukraine squeals. They have tons and tons of old tanks, APCs, helicopters, just fix em enough to get them moving and point them towards Ukraine until the Ukrainians run out of bullets.
Seems NATO countries are helping supply the ukis, at least for now!

Reactions: lariat
I’m praying it does! I always cheer for the little guy!
my only concern is we stay out of it. that’s how WE win. i know the ukraine is loaded with cocksuckers that are eyeball deep in corruption involving american politicians. and any way those scumbags are brought down, is good enough for me.
in case you havent noticed, they’ve been getting braver and braver and they are ready to round up those not in line with their agenda=most of us here. if this is the beginning of their end, i’m good with that.

my only concern is we stay out of it. that’s how WE win. i know the ukraine is loaded with cocksuckers that are eyeball deep in corruption involving american politicians. and any way those scumbags are brought down, is good enough for me.
in case you havent noticed, they’ve been getting braver and braver and they are ready to round up those not in line with their agenda=most of us here. if this is the beginning of their end, i’m good with that.
On the plus side, if they start rounding people up here, I expect all you to get out and help your brothers! You know what I mean!

Bolt carrier looks weird. May be an airsoft?
Also i think that little protector is to keep airlift pellets fro hitting the red dot. That gun is about as real as her speech about how she would change the world, or whatever stupid shit they ask at dumbass beauty pageants.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Also i think that little protector is to keep airlift pellets fro hitting the red dot. That gun is about as real as her speech about how she would change the world, or whatever stupid shit they ask at dumbass beauty pageants.
I believe "End world hunger" is the correct answer. "World hunger."

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog