• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Jackpot shoots

casey estep

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
Oklahoma
A small group of guys have been having a monthly shoot. Usually around 10 people show up 50 bucks a person. 300 to 1000 yds max of 61 shots. We usually give the distance do to the fact that laser range finders of top dollar (Vectronix) give an unfair advantage and we want to draw as many new shooters as we can. The format is simular to the way the Bluff Creek Shootout were done. If not familiar, we lay prone on a line of 6 target at odd distances and each shooter take two shots, one shooter at a time. Five target line with a total of 30 targets. Lots of fun and very relaxed. Contact me if anybody would like more info. Shoot happens about 5 miles east of Bray, ok. Gonna be another one this weekend.

Several of the regulars were not able to make it which ended up with 6 shooters. Jackson endup with top place. Shoot started right after the rain and had a cool north breeze. Hopefully have another next month. If anybody is interested then let me know and I will add you to my contact list.