• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jesse Waters: This is a declaration of war

s

Civil war is a two way street for sure. And if your neighbor wants a war, you either get a war or get a bullet in the neck. But...

There isn't really consensus as to what causes Civil Wars, but looking at it from inside the ramp up I can tell you that arrogant government officials combined with narcissistic assholes who feel that profitability and power for themselves are going to flow like water are a pretty big part of it.

In regular government, we pick our leaders by voting for them. In a post Civil-War government, we pick them by elevating the most brutal among us to the highest chairs.

When it starts I know it's time to slip the American dream into the dirt, not go have a party because she's dead. With the UN, Globalism, China, the Surveillance State etc...no nation on our planet is likely to ever look like Freedom Era America ever again. And I for one am going to be sad to see her go, not cheering that shit on some Internet forum.
More than likely - a civil war will more closely resemble a revolution.

Parts of our governments (Fed, State, County, City) will side with the tyrants. Other parts will side with those who oppose this tyranny. Citizens who oppose this tyranny will be branded "Domestic Terrorists" whether they only sent emails to show their "resistance" or whether they took up arms, or just voted for "the other guy". The government controlled media propaganda outlets will be pushing that narrative hard.

Obviously the tyrants in these governments will try to use whatever resources, equipment, and troops they command to remain in power and enforce their brand of tyranny. It will be up to the individuals in those forces themselves to decide whether to side with tyrants or citizens.

In any event - if it starts, every pension, savings account, stock portfolio or retirement account is history. If you don't have something in your hands right now? You won't be getting it in the future. This - if it happens - will be the end of the USA that we've known in our lifetimes.

And to state the obvious.... NO, I DO NOT WANT A WAR OF ANY SORT.

Reactions: 6/250/40
I don’t want none of that. I want people to remove themselves from the system that is fucking them to death. It can be done rather peacefully if men in mass would refuse gov’ts taxes, fines, regulations, laws, courts, elections and police. These are the tools used and is how a handful of evil people have so much power over the masses. Refuse them alone and the state will send its police to kill you. Refuse them together and evil can be defeated. This applies to any country in the world as all gov’ts are headed by evil men who control an army of statists hired by the money stolen from the people they rule.
This is a pretty reasonable statement and I appreciate where you are coming from. I even agree. Its the very essence of peaceful protest to encourage a change in governance.

For me personally it reminds me of the election fraud assertions. Do I think that election fraud is possible? Hell yes. But I'm not nearly as scared of election fraud as I am an entire generation of remote controlled drones pulling the lever they were told to by literally every aspect of their life and culture.

As for the peaceful protests bringing change, or even a walkout strike of our nation...I fear there is no practical way to do it anymore. Some of that stems from the hyper-acute leveraging of the supply chain system to enable the prosperous existence of a massive overburden of population. That overburden is a ticking time bomb that any sort of civil strike behavior would finally set off.

In 1940 we could protest like that because of the number of people that farmed and produced food both for our society and for themselves. It was massive. Now our food is controlled mostly by a few conglomerates that wield the power of the spoon against our nation. These conglomerates have been coopted by regulatory capture and subsidies to be wholly owned artifices of the government.

Citizens who oppose this tyranny will be branded "Domestic Terrorists" whether they only sent emails to show their "resistance" or whether they took up arms, or just voted for "the other guy".

It won't be just the people opposing the tyranny that will be labeled the domestic terrorist.

Anyone who remains quiet, like a gray man, will be suspect and labeled a domestic terrorist. Keeping one's opinion to his or herself will not be an option. They will also be looking for the quiet ones.

Everyone will be expected to voice their allegiance to the "fearless leader." Everyone will be expected raise the stiff arm and shout praises to the government that feeds them.

So when the emperor parades down main street in your hometown, you will be conspicuous by your absence. When asked why weren't you there you better have a darn good answer.

NOBODY will be permitted to remain neutral.

It won't be just the people opposing the tyranny that will be labeled the domestic terrorist.

Anyone who remains quiet, like a gray man, will be suspect and labeled a domestic terrorist. Keeping one's opinion to his or herself will not be an option. They will also be looking for the quiet ones.

Everyone will be expected to voice their allegiance to the "fearless leader." Everyone will be expected raise the stiff arm and shout praises to the government that feeds them.

So when the emperor parades down main street in your hometown, you will be conspicuous by your absence. When asked why weren't you there you better have a darn good answer.

I'll throw in with this. With modern day cell phone tracking, social media analysis, workplace training, "loyalty tests through vaccination cards", and all the other shit going down....you have a score.

It doesn't matter if you are utterly silent and pull your weight for the regime, you will be demerited for insufficient enthusiasm.

I fear we are getting pretty close to that now. Every single thing in our lives is now polarized as being for or against an agenda. What kind of shoes you wear or where you buy lunch from gets you a label.

You are no longer allowed to simply go about your business and not bother anyone.
You can no longer just be left alone.

"Yer either with us or again' us."

Reactions: Longshot231
I don’t want none of that. I want people to remove themselves from the system that is fucking them to death. It can be done rather peacefully if men in mass would refuse gov’ts taxes, fines, regulations, laws, courts, elections and police. These are the tools used and is how a handful of evil people have so much power over the masses. Refuse them alone and the state will send its police to kill you. Refuse them together and evil can be defeated. This applies to any country in the world as all gov’ts are headed by evil men who control an army of statists hired by the money stolen from the people they rule.
Lets say you remove the Government, all employees quit everyone stops paying taxes.

What next?

1. Whats to say what comes next is any better than what we have now? Someone or group is going to try to be alpha.

2. Or say China, Russia, North korea and Iran decide to invade, or any other organized society working together seeks revenge.

I don’t think the idealism you promote is going to hold up to an organized foreign adversary.

Lets say you remove the Government, all employees quit everyone stops paying taxes.

What next?

1. Whats to say what comes next is any better than what we have now? Someone or group is going to try to be alpha.

2. Or say China, Russia, North korea and Iran decide to invade, or any other organized society working together seeks revenge.

I don’t think the idealism you promote is going to hold up to an organized foreign adversary.
I can’t answer your questions with any kind of certainty. What I can say for certain is the path we are on and what is tolerated by the people of the world is evil in it’s purist form and slavery and suffering forever will be the end game once the one world gov’t is realized.

I doubt you would deny that evil men control gov’t, banks, big business, and the like. Anything that is counter to the power and influence of these among others, I support even if somewhat blindly.

Edit to add:
People with my ideals aren’t responsible for the deaths of millions throughout history nor are they trying to enslave mankind. Someone much closer to your beliefs are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krawlven
We make a mistake when we believe that human nature in the US is better than human nature in other countries.

We also make another mistake when we believe that human nature does not change over time.

If it happened before, it can happen again. The last civil war cost 600,000 American lives.

I can’t answer your questions with any kind of certainty. What I can say for certain is the path we are on and what is tolerated by the people of the world is evil in it’s purist form and slavery and suffering forever will be the end game once the one world gov’t is realized.

I doubt you would deny that evil men control gov’t, banks, big business, and the like. Anything that is counter to the power and influence of these among others, I support even if somewhat blindly.

Edit to add:
People with my ideals aren’t responsible for the deaths of millions throughout history nor are they trying to enslave mankind. Someone much closer to your beliefs are.
The complete dissolution of society for uncertain idealism doesn’t sound like a solid argument. IMO

While I hear what your saying in theory and don’t disagree we have Severe issue that need attention, I don’t think the complete destruction of US Government and society will yeild juice that is worth the squeeze. Other factors not including in your calculation will shit all over your intentions.

We have a system that is fluid, it can be changed with out total destruction of society. Its the beauty of the frame work this country was founded on.

The complete dissolution of society for uncertain idealism doesn’t sound like a solid argument. IMO

While I hear what your saying in theory and don’t disagree we have Severe issue that need attention, I don’t think the complete destruction of US Government and society will yeild juice that is worth the squeeze. Other factors not including in your calculation will shit all over your intentions.

We have a system that is fluid, it can be changed with out total destruction of society. Its the beauty of the frame work this country was founded on.
What I favor is a fairytale. This point isn’t lost on me. People long before our time sealed the fate of humanity when they allowed a handful of wealthy and connected names many of which have descendants that remain in power today, to deceive them into believing that they can’t decide and don’t know what’s best for themselves. This tool of control is called centralized gov’t and is accepted as the norm worldwide. It removes power and wealth from the people and it places it in the hands of a few who then hire men and give them guns to keep control of those who somehow believe they have consented to this madness. If gov’t were so great then it wouldn’t need an internal army (police) to defend it from the masses.

There is no beauty to the framework this country was founded on. The end result is still a gov’t not for the people but for itself. Here we are. The founders and those that followed them, fought for freedom from a monarchy and installed something just as dangerous in it’s place although quite possibly with good intentions. There is no benevolent state and never can be. You are sorely mistaken if you believe that the people of any gov’t represented today or if ever for the matter, plays any part in the decision making process of those that rule them. They/We do not.

What I favor is a fairytale. This point isn’t lost on me. People long before our time sealed the fate of humanity when they allowed a handful of wealthy and connected names many of which have descendants that remain in power today, to deceive them into believing that they can’t decide and don’t know what’s best for themselves. This tool of control is called centralized gov’t and is accepted as the norm worldwide. It removes power and wealth from the people and it places it in the hands of a few who then hire men and give them guns to keep control of those who somehow believe they have consented to this madness. If gov’t were so great then it wouldn’t need an internal army (police) to defend it from the masses.

There is no beauty to the framework this country was founded on. The end result is still a gov’t not for the people but for itself. Here we are. The founders and those that followed them, fought for freedom from a monarchy and installed something just as dangerous in it’s place although quite possibly with good intentions. There is no benevolent state and never can be. You are sorely mistaken if you believe that the people of any gov’t represented today or if ever for the matter, plays any part in the decision making process of those that rule them. They/We do not.
I have high hopes for a society run by an AI at some point.

I have high hopes for a society run by an AI at some point.

All depends upon who is in charge of training the AI. Given the current cast of characters, I sense a slightly different flavor of dystopia then we're currently experiencing.

Reactions: JR_77 and Krawlven
Once we are forced into the "Choose your side - it's us or them!" scenario the people making that statement are automatically "them".

It's us or them. Choose. I choose us.

VooDoo

Reactions: Jumper
Here is what happens when you try to keep to yourself

804D33C2-0D73-404E-A99C-E7941DED8123.jpeg

Bless their hearts, they're some kind of special

I know... let's pick a fight with the half of the population that owns the majority of firearms

Dumber than a bag of hair

Oh, but you forget, they have planes and tanks and nuclear bombs. And the IIC who is actually running this country is probably stupid enough to use nuclear weapons on the US population (all the while condeming other nations that use somewhat lessor means to dispatch citizens they don’t like).

(IIC = IDIOT IN CHARGE). (That is opposed to the IWTHIIC which refers to the IDIOT WHO THINKS HE IS IN CHARGE)

There is no good solution to the shit storm that’s headed our way.
We may get fucked......But there will be no happy ending.