• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

wow, must wow

did not know this
Rush always said Nixon was wildly popular. I always heard that about Kennedy. Proabaly hear that about Biden before I die. I bet the actual vote counts in the 2020 election were something like that. Trump over Biden. I don't remember seeing single Biden train.

I have killed two prairie dogs standing beside each other with one bullet more than once.

I have to laugh at the assertion that the evidence in the Warren Report somehow showed there weren't other parties involved. Is the normal MO not getting some idiot to do their dirty work, then kill him before he squeals?

Johnson was a sadistic, probably mentally-ill, power starved evil genius. Like many serial killers, he was into animal cruelty growing up and once beat a mule to death in a public square. As a joke, he tied a stick of dynamite to a dog and blew it up.

When his drug addicted, alcoholic, prostitute sister Josefa Johnson blabbed to her boyfriend about some of LBJs dealings, the boyfriend tried to blackmail LBJ. That was a mistake. See: LBJ Mac Wallace KIinser murder.

His sister herself was also found dead one morning after leaving a family gathering in Stonewall on Christmas Eve. The cause of death was never determined. LBJ has her body cremated before an autopsy.
You know more of this history than I but as I understand most of his wealth and power came from associations his wife had.

Assuming he is not either making stuff up or taking large reaches based on his interpretations of things. I will bring back the below photo being used as evidence that Oswald wasn't the shooter. {casings placed in a row} Where did ya get this photo TXpatriot? The Warren report!!!! You commie sucking toad.🤣🤣🤣 The hypocrisy. 🤣🤣🤣

I am still wide open for anyone who wants to explain why this is evidence Oswald wasn't the shooter. I will not accept the previously given answers of. He wasn't there so it couldn't have been him, or he couldn't have made the shot, or up and back, or they needed a patsy. All that is fairy tail bullshit. If you couldn't make that shot. You fucking suck ass at shooting.

Real life is not the movies, you don't go flying the direction a bullet hits you. Bullets deflect off path on branches and blades of grass. If that all you got, then you are just taking a wild ass guesses. And feel free but don't pretend your ramblings and notions are some scholarly endeavor.

1700168517727.png

You know more of this history than I but as I understand most of his wealth and power came from associations his wife had.
Before he was married, he didn't have squat but he went looking specifically for a wife with money and found one in Patti LuPone that later came to be known as Lady Bird Johnson.

Her rich father gave Johnson $10k in campaign money to run for Congress. Johnson, his new wife Lady Bird and Lady Bird's father then stumped throughout the Hill Country promising the hardscrabble rural folk he and Sam Rayburn planned to build dams to create the Highland Lakes and everyone would have hydro electricity if they elected him to Congress. He then keeled over with a ruptured appendix and woke up in a hospital, I believe in Fredricksburg, and his new wife addressed him as 'Conressman'. He had won.

Don't be fooled. People that needed laws and bills passed delivered large brown paper grocery bags of money to Johnson when he was in the Senate. A former teacher at Southwest Teachers College didn't put his ranch together and become a wealthy man from handouts from his wife's family.

Before he was married, he didn't have squat but he went looking specifically for a wife with money and found one in Patti LuPone that later came to be known as Lady Bird Johnson.

Her rich father gave Johnson $10k in campaign money to run for Congress. Johnson, his new wife Lady Bird and Lady Bird's father then stumped throughout the Hill Country promising the hardscrabble rural folk he and Sam Rayburn planned to build dams to create the Highland Lakes and everyone would have hydro electricity if they elected him to Congress. He then keeled over with a ruptured appendix and woke up in a hospital, I believe in Fredricksburg, and his new wife addressed him as 'Conressman'. He had won.

Don't be fooled. People that needed laws and bills passed delivered large brown paper grocery bags of money to Johnson when he was in the Senate. A former teacher at Southwest Teachers College didn't put his ranch together and become a wealthy man from handouts from his wife's family.
Yeah, I've heard lots of the stories, I have really onl friends from the Marlin area, Crockett, Victoria, etc. The one from Victoria got an appointment to the Naval academy.

Sounds like he got it in both ways.

And if you needed someone 'talked to or, ahem, removed' you called Waco. Then rented a suit in Las Vegas for the weekend.

Assuming he is not either making stuff up or taking large reaches based on his interpretations of things. I will bring back the below photo being used as evidence that Oswald wasn't the shooter. {casings placed in a row} Where did ya get this photo TXpatriot? The Warren report!!!! You commie sucking toad.🤣🤣🤣 The hypocrisy. 🤣🤣🤣

I am still wide open for anyone who wants to explain why this is evidence Oswald wasn't the shooter. I will not accept the previously given answers of. He wasn't there so it couldn't have been him, or he couldn't have made the shot, or up and back, or they needed a patsy. All that is fairy tail bullshit. If you couldn't make that shot. You fucking suck ass at shooting.

Real life is not the movies, you don't go flying the direction a bullet hits you. Bullets deflect off path on branches and blades of grass. If that all you got, then you are just taking a wild ass guesses. And feel free but don't pretend your ramblings and notions are some scholarly endeavor.

View attachment 8273758
Hey fuck you, you mentally-ill scumbag. I guess while me and others were out being productive today you sat in a dimly lit room and stewed and came up that tripe which I'm not going to waste time to read.

Hey fuckhead, you said earlier that was the pic you didn't need to produce because I already did, showing spent shells scattered randomly on the floor, which was a lie. And then you said the tapered casings caused them to roll against the wall or some idiot shit, contradicting your earlier lie about them being "scattered" across the floor.

Let me explain something to you, you shit for brains trash, spent rounds ejected from a bolt rifle, especially one racked hard while shooting fast, are going halfway across the room, not rolling back in a 30" line under the shooter, tapered cases or not.

Now go give your mother her enema, the menfolk are talking here.

View attachment 8273758
That was polite.

Yeah, I've heard lots of the stories, I have really onl friends from the Marlin area, Crockett, Victoria, etc. The one from Victoria got an appointment to the Naval academy.

Sounds like he got it in both ways.

And if you needed someone 'talked to or, ahem, removed' you called Waco. Then rented a suit in Las Vegas for the weekend.
I'm pretty certain the KLBJ radio station was Lady Bird's. She definately had her own money.

Hey fuck you, you mentally-ill scumbag. I guess while me and others were out being productive today you sat in a dimly lit room and stewed and came up that tripe which I'm not going to waste time to read.

Hey fuckhead, you said earlier that was the pic you didn't need to produce because I already did, showing spent shells scattered randomly on the floor, which was a lie. And then you said the tapered casings caused them to roll against the wall or some idiot shit, contradicting your earlier lie about them being "scattered" across the floor.

Let me explain something to you, you shit for brains trash, spent rounds ejected from a bolt rifle, especially one racked hard while shooting fast, are going halfway across the room, not rolling back in a 30" line under the shooter, tapered cases or not.

Nope poked all those holes in your week ass bullshit at lunch.

I will take that as your long way of saying you have nothing.

There is thread for people who are having a tough time coping mentally. Just sayin....🤣🤣🤣

I just went and rewatched the video link I posted and one I have posted on my phone. The one on my phone is better. The newish one seems edited. I can’t post video here, but I’ll see if I can find a way to link it.

I thought it was his driver.

@Maggot absolutely knows it wasn’t the driver, but has never gotten to the part where he mentions how he knows that.
@TexPatriot seems to think driving 5mph and shooting someone in the head in the back seat is a tough shot, but 3 shots in 7 seconds on a mover sling supported with a Nagant and a BB gun scope is a chipshot.

@Maggot absolutely knows it wasn’t the driver, but has never gotten to the part where he mentions how he knows that.
@TexPatriot seems to think driving 5mph and shooting someone in the head in the back seat is a tough shot, but 3 shots in 7 seconds on a mover sling supported with a Nagant and a BB gun scope is a chipshot.
Well I never!!! 😩

I'm psychotic psychic :ROFLMAO:

Watch the vid.🥸

U no whu out

I've shot in IPSC matches, shot running deer across canyons and even flying ducks from a boat but none involved the pressure of shooting a president in the head.

I've been to Dealy Plaza more than once and stood on the X looking up at the sixth floor window and each time wondered how people say that is a slam dunk shot.

Maybe it depends on who the target is and how bad you hate them.

Have you ever stood in the window? Not trying to be a dick. But maybe you would have a totally different opinion from up there.

No i have never been there period. But everyone is always damn sure that there theory is correct.

Nope poked all those holes in your week ass bullshit at lunch.

I will take that as your long way of saying you have nothing.

There is thread for people who are having a tough time coping mentally. Just sayin....🤣🤣🤣
The only thing you proved when you came on here is what an idiot you are.

And all the 🤣🤣🤣 don't hide that sad fact.

Have you ever stood in the window? Not trying to be a dick. But maybe you would have a totally different opinion from up there.

No i have never been there period. But everyone is always damn sure that there theory is correct.
If I were younger and didnt hate cities so much Id drive down just to look for myself., but good point about everyone and their theories. I owuld say I'm 99+% certain it wasnt one shooter, yet I leave that small door open to learn new facts.

My opinion, and thats all any of ours are. but its based on a lot of little things. Like the ballistics judged from the direction of his brain leaving his skull. Like LHO being murdered by a known mob associate who was dying of cancer. Lots of associated people oddly dying. LIke the CIA having everything to gain in covering it up with a lie.

Just too many inconsistencies in a one shooter theory, and thats all the Warren Commission report was, a theory, pushed as fact, do deceive, frighten, manipulate, and control the people. If you dont believe it, open your eyes and look around.

View attachment 8273758
And vice versa. See how the casings are laying? Go ahead and provide the evidence of how that proves that Oswald did it. Prior behavior, etctera. Is that something they were training in the Marines back then?

Possibly this picture proves neither summation.

Granted, the Carcano used a "clip" for ammo, allowing to shooter to fire, cycle, eject, insert another round.

So, one police officer initially called the rifle a Mauser. He could easily have been mistaken. It could have always been a Carcano and we simply had a Keystone Kops moment. If so, then, how do trust the police to identify LHO as the guy when they cannot properly identify a weapon? To be fair, I bet most police officers, no insult meant, don't recognize as many firearms as even the least educated in this forum, myself included.

So, if you want uphold the Dallas Police, too, well, you can't have it both ways. Either there was more than one rifle or we have "expert" witnesses that cannot tell the difference between a Mannlicher and a Mauser. Possibly an easy mistake in the rush of things and the adrenalin. Which, again, calls into question their judgement.

What seals it though is Oswald publically saying he was a patsy. A term most might not know. So, why would he know? Because he was sheep-dipped. Recruited out of the Marines and into the CIA.

So, let's go to Fort Worth, Texas and exhume him. What would we find? Of course, by now, he would have died of natural causes, anyway.

He may or may not have made the kill shot but I think he knew something and was in on it. His own damn words from his own loose lips tie him to it. If he did not know anything about it, he would simply have shut up and waited for an attorney. And really, his actions afterwards at the theater.

Not even talking about the Warren Commission report. Just the public domain facts that we all have heard. And it alludes to an actual conspiracy. So, while LHO is damning himself, he is also damning others. And so Jack Ruby takes care of those loose lips. And then conveniently dies a few weeks later.

"I still have the shovel."

If I were younger and didnt hate cities so much Id drive down just to look for myself., but good point about everyone and their theories. I owuld say I'm 99+% certain it wasnt one shooter, yet I leave that small door open to learn new facts.

My opinion, and thats all any of ours are. but its based on a lot of little things. Like the ballistics judged from the direction of his brain leaving his skull. Like LHO being murdered by a known mob associate who was dying of cancer. Lots of associated people oddly dying. LIke the CIA having everything to gain in covering it up with a lie.

Just too many inconsistencies in a one shooter theory, and thats all the Warren Commission report was, a theory, pushed as fact, do deceive, frighten, manipulate, and control the people. If you dont believe it, open your eyes and look around.

I would actually like to see it be reenacted with possibly an air gun. I would love to see an actual correct firearm used. But I don’t think that will ever happen.

I get it looking totally fucked up. I said myself earlier I believe in more than one shooter and all the odd happenings. But the more people try to make a buck or push bullshit theory’s is only making it be harder to get the actual truth.

But god damn I’d love to make book money like all the others who knew exactly how it happened and everything and everyone before them was wrong.

Reactions: Maggot
And I think what @supercorndogs is saying is that for now, the only evidence we have is the Warren Commission report and the Zapruder film. For example, no one has come forward to confirm the James File theory, that he was on the grassy knoll with a Remington Fireball and frangible rounds shooting just before the limo passed the sign for R L Thorton Freeway (I-30.)

Conversely, there are so many odd things then. Like a pic showing a dead ringer for GHW Bush. Back then, he was a spook in the CIA and would later become director of the CIA and then, of course, president. While his father, Prescott, operated a back that handled the finances of the Third Reich.

Don't get me started on Jim Morrison's dad, the admiral. That's another rabbit hole.

in addition to that, didn't the report state the scope wasn't even zeroed in?

And I think what @supercorndogs is saying is that for now, the only evidence we have is the Warren Commission report and the Zapruder film. For example, no one has come forward to confirm the James File theory, that he was on the grassy knoll with a Remington Fireball and frangible rounds shooting just before the limo passed the sign for R L Thorton Freeway (I-30.)

Conversely, there are so many odd things then.
Like a pic showing a dead ringer for GHW Bush. Back then, he was a spook in the CIA and would later become director of the CIA and then, of course, president
. While his father, Prescott, operated a back that handled the finances of the Third Reich.

Don't get me started on Jim Morrison's dad, the admiral. That's another rabbit hole.
Good service yields good rewards. The larger the service the larger the reward.

Conversely, there are so many odd things then. Like a pic showing a dead ringer for GHW Bush. Back then, he was a spook in the CIA and would later become director of the CIA and then, of course, president. While his father, Prescott, operated a back that handled the finances of the Third Reich.

All we have is the Warren Commission Report? Are you serious?

Anyone that believes the WCR is good for anything other than toilet paper and thinks Oswald was the lone shooter is the same kind of retard that says you don't have any real hard evidence the 2020 election was stolen.

I posted my better older version.

Interesting. From that vantage it does look like the spatter could have come from a driver shot...still would have been frontal. Watch again tomorrow on fresh eyes.

CIA, Johnson, the Cubans and the Mob, werent the only ones that hated him. In those days integrity and at least discretion, meant something, I expect the SS were pretty sick of his fucking every hole that popped up. And Jackie's daddy was a gangster.

He crossed the wrong people. A lot of them.

And still they were the bullets that spelled the end of America.

And vice versa. See how the casings are laying? Go ahead and provide the evidence of how that proves that Oswald did it. Prior behavior, etctera. Is that something they were training in the Marines back then?

Possibly this picture proves neither summation.

Granted, the Carcano used a "clip" for ammo, allowing to shooter to fire, cycle, eject, insert another round.

So, one police officer initially called the rifle a Mauser. He could easily have been mistaken. It could have always been a Carcano and we simply had a Keystone Kops moment. If so, then, how do trust the police to identify LHO as the guy when they cannot properly identify a weapon? To be fair, I bet most police officers, no insult meant, don't recognize as many firearms as even the least educated in this forum, myself included.

So, if you want uphold the Dallas Police, too, well, you can't have it both ways. Either there was more than one rifle or we have "expert" witnesses that cannot tell the difference between a Mannlicher and a Mauser. Possibly an easy mistake in the rush of things and the adrenalin. Which, again, calls into question their judgement.

What seals it though is Oswald publically saying he was a patsy. A term most might not know. So, why would he know? Because he was sheep-dipped. Recruited out of the Marines and into the CIA.

So, let's go to Fort Worth, Texas and exhume him. What would we find? Of course, by now, he would have died of natural causes, anyway.

He may or may not have made the kill shot but I think he knew something and was in on it. His own damn words from his own loose lips tie him to it. If he did not know anything about it, he would simply have shut up and waited for an attorney. And really, his actions afterwards at the theater.

Not even talking about the Warren Commission report. Just the public domain facts that we all have heard. And it alludes to an actual conspiracy. So, while LHO is damning himself, he is also damning others. And so Jack Ruby takes care of those loose lips. And then conveniently dies a few weeks later.

"I still have the shovel."
I didn't say the photo proved anything. I didn't say the Warren report proved anything. You are using straw man arguments, "I can't have it both ways." I used the evidence laid out in the Warren report to support my assertions. Same as TXpatriot tried to do with his casings in a row. And I disagree the picture of the casings are certainly neither evidence that he did it or didn't. His finger prints on the casings are one more piece of evidence that links him to the scene though. One more piece of a mountain.

So, a cop not knowing about guns is evidence now, and Oswald saying he didn't do it sealed it that he was innocent. Come on now. Does that same trust in their word go out to all murders, and confirmed communist defectors? Are we finally to the point where I get to hear about how the Warren Report proved it to well? Pretty convenient all the evidence pointed to Oswald and that 6th floor window. I figure the easiest way to make that happen would have been to get him to do it though.

All we have is the Warren Commission Report? Are you serious?

Anyone that believes the WCR is good for anything other than toilet paper and thinks Oswald was the lone shooter is the same kind of retard that says you don't have any real hard evidence the 2020 election was stolen.
Where did you get that photo you posted of the casings in the row? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interesting. From that vantage it does look like the spatter could have come from a driver shot...still would have been frontal. Watch again tomorrow on fresh eyes.

CIA, Johnson, the Cubans and the Mob, werent the only ones that hated him. In those days integrity and at least discretion, meant something, I expect the SS were pretty sick of his fucking every hole that popped up. And Jackie's daddy was a gangster.

He crossed the wrong people. A lot of them.

And still they were the bullets that spelled the end of America.
The line was long of the people that wanted the Kennedys dead. The big Texas oil men alone wanted them removed when JFK threatened to close their oil tax loophole.

H.L. Hunt said the Kennedys needed to be 'shot out' and reportedly watched in grim silence as the motorcade passed below the Hunt Bros. office building.

There are a lot of odd little things as there are with everything. There is a lot of data and testing in the Warren report. I think their conclusions were supported by the evidence and testing they did based on what I have seen and read. I think Oswald was angry and insecure {wife beater} I think he would have done anything to be a big shot. I think he would have been easy to manipulate. "You will be a big shot commie and live in Russia like a king if yo do this, and this is how you will get away with it." And as I said a bunch of time already. Oswald being the shooter, or Oswald being the lone shooter in no way proves the assassination was not planed by other people and for reasons Oswald probably would have never known about.

The line was long of the people that wanted the Kennedys dead. The big Texas oil men alone wanted them removed when JFK threatened to close their oil tax loophole.

H.L. Hunt said the Kennedys needed to be 'shot out' and reportedly watched in grim silence as the motorcade passed below the Hunt Bros. office building.
Dont forget the Federal Reserve.

Whew, talk about pissing of all the wrong folks.

Reactions: jakelly
Where did you get that photo you posted of the casings in the row? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You mean the one that you said was proof the spent cases were scattered on the floor? 🤣 🤣 🤣

The internet.

It's a photo of planted evidence. If you're implying it was used by the Warren Commission, I'm sure it was.

Again dumbfuck, post your photo that you say shows spent shell casings scattered across the floor.

Or are you going to say again you don't need to, I already have.

Double crossing and turning on the mob when John Kennedy was bought and paid for by Sam Giancana was suicidal. Downright stupid in fact.

Giancana was gloating after old man Kennedy came groveling, begging for help in the election, saying to others in the Outfit 'We now have a president (and the country) in our pocket.'

Last edited:
You mean the one that you said was proof the spent cases were scattered on the floor? 🤣 🤣 🤣

The internet.

It's a photo of planted evidence. If you're implying it was used by the Warren Commission, I'm sure it was.

Again dumbfuck, post your photo that you say shows spent shell casings scattered across the floor.

Or are you going to say again you don't need to, I already have.
Yes, my interpretation of that photo is cases laying randomly where they landed.

And whats the evidence that evidence was planted? Please don't tell me because they needed to set up Oswald again. Thats not evidence. That is your hypothesis.

Your mud slinging makes you seem so cognizant and well spoken. I am more and more convinced you are not prone to making rash decisions and judgements. And that your ideas must be well thought out and flexible when faced with new facts. Its nice to see you didn't wake up from your afternoon nap grumpy, gramps. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did you slug the bore? Are you using .268 diameter bullets.

In the hunter's safety course the metal gas can they shot from the front went straight up in the air. And prairie dogs I shoot all the time fly every which direction. Probably because the bullet isn't what directs their path. It's the internal pressure of the object breaching that directs its path. I guess you don't understand physics like you thought.

Feel free to point out flaws in their. evidence. They shot a lot monkey skulls and torsos for testing.

Please anyone feel free to tell what makes this such a hard shot to hit 1 out 3 on a human head sized target from short range with rifle. Sure isn't loose bolt to action clearance or because a rifle shoots minute of volley ball at 100y.

So logically we ignore all the evidence. 🤣🤣🤣
There is a old but not snipery thread floating around here somewhere, I think I went into huge detail on that specific old gal.

If you like things without plastic you will likely enjoy that thread if you can find it...I suck at that stuff.

What about the photo looks planted?

Wasn’t there boxes stacked around him? Could he have in a panic when trying to leave have kicked them with a foot and that’s where they landed? If I’m not mistaken it was a semi small area.

Once again I am not saying it wasn’t set up. I just want an opinion on why someone was say. Oh yeah those were definitely planted there see how? Maybe I am overlooking something obvious.

Executive order 11110 was a tremendous leap in restoring stability to our currency. Silver certificates were going to provide a commodity backed and limited alternative to the fiat dollar. The prosperity and power this would restore to the American people! This was war.

There were no mobsters in Lincoln’s day. What did Reagan do that upset La Cosa Nostra? Gaddafi found out and I don’t think he ever actually printed his money, he just gathered the gold to do so. Trump might upset the powers that be, but he hasn’t threatened the shekel yet. If he does, they’ll throw him off his own tower.

Photos exist of Dallas detectives arranging the snipers nest to look just right. There were at least two versions as I recall .

As far as the casings we're concerned...
A reporter approached a detective inside the crime scene and wanted a photo of the casings. The detective removed them from his pocket and threw them on the floor and said there you go.

Photos exist of Dallas detectives arranging the snipers nest to look just right. There were at least two versions as I recall .

As far as the casings we're concerned...
A reporter approached a detective inside the crime scene and wanted a photo of the casings. The detective removed them from his pocket and threw them on the floor and said there you go.

Do you know that as a fact or more hearsay

Once again not trying to be an ass. But I don’t believe half of it.

I know tons of people probably including myself I hear what I want to hear.

President Lincoln was approached by what would be become the Fed, who offered to print currency. Lincoln said no, we will print US dollar bills. He was shot in the head, in public, next to his wife.

JFK was talking about disconnecting from the Fed and printing US dollar bills. He was shot in the head, in public, next to his wife.

Reagan toyed with the idea of disconnecting from the Fed. We know what happened and after that, he kept his mouth shut and gave DNC what they wanted.

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
President Lincoln was approached by what would be become the Fed, who offered to print currency. Lincoln said no, we will print US dollar bills. He was shot in the head, in public, next to his wife.

JFK was talking about disconnecting from the Fed and printing US dollar bills. He was shot in the head, in public, next to his wife.

Reagan toyed with the idea of disconnecting from the Fed. We know what happened and after that, he kept his mouth shut and gave DNC what they wanted.

So Regan never sat next to his wife again?

There are a lot of odd little things as there are with everything. There is a lot of data and testing in the Warren report. I think their conclusions were supported by the evidence and testing they did based on what I have seen and read. I think Oswald was angry and insecure {wife beater} I think he would have done anything to be a big shot. I think he would have been easy to manipulate. "You will be a big shot commie and live in Russia like a king if yo do this, and this is how you will get away with it." And as I said a bunch of time already. Oswald being the shooter, or Oswald being the lone shooter in no way proves the assassination was not planed by other people and for reasons Oswald probably would have never known about.
What I am saying is that Oswald was a player in this. Your supposition of him being a wife beater commie seeking fame is a totally WAG fantasy. Reminds me of someone who theorized that one of the follow up vehicles had ss agents in it armed with M4s. When shots rang out, an agent picked up his rifle and accidently made the kill shot. Totally unbelievable, even for most conspiracy nuts.

I have seen game being shot and they do not move toward the direction the bullet came from. And the exit wound, if there is one, is not nearly as big as what we see in the film. I am not theorizing, I am going of actual physical and visual evidence we can look at every single stinking day.

And no, shooting watermelons is not like shooting a flesh-wrapped skull.

There are also some eyewitness testimony still listed by others than the "official" keepers of information who heard bullets from different directions. Chips of concrete flying. Again, not theorizing, just relating the evidence others have provided, if we are going to stick only to evidence.

Again, I have read a book from a former Marine Scout Sniper who got to stand at the window and look at the angles and surmised this could not have been done by LHO. I realize, that is not evidence. But it does call into question the "official" story that you are supporting.

I get it, strange world, strange things happen. Why aren't we spending this kind of energy to find the list of Epstein's clients, for example?

Rush always said Nixon was wildly popular. I always heard that about Kennedy. Proabaly hear that about Biden before I die. I bet the actual vote counts in the 2020 election were something like that. Trump over Biden. I don't remember seeing single Biden train.
The reason he was in Texas in the first place was to shore up support with his own party. I don't really remember for sure, where was LBJ from?