• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live the best life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. This is something I find continually difficult when met with hostility or skepticism. Something there is no shortage of in this life. I find it easy to be kind to those that are kind to me, but quite so difficult when met with hostility. However, I'll always try to improve and ask forgiveness for my failings. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First, @Sniperwannabee you can PM me your details, and we'll get a free Competition Primer Seater headed your way. As it was your post that inspired and reminded me of this season of giving, it is only fitting that you be the first to receive. Merry Christmas!!!

Second, If you place an order for a CPS from December 13, 2020 (tomorrow) through midnight on December 25th, 2020... you can put your favorite Christmas-themed bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $100 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full $600 amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS in January 2021.

Third, When you place your order and enter your bible verse in the comments field... you can also tell us if you'd like to make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just specify that amount and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits $500 I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Did I mention you'll get free shipping?

Fourth, FREE SHIPPING on these orders folks!

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything, if you like. You can just bump the quantity or indicate in the comments field how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
    Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read!

From my family here at Primal Rights, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!

diNGbAXm.jpg

Santa's CPS Fund - $1190

Important Details - READ ME! (subject to change as needed)
    This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed at full price, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. We have a tremendous backlog presently, and with the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;)

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Last edited:
    Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

Revelation 12:5
    And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

Last edited:
    Dang it! Missed it by a week. Cool thing you’re doing though 👍🏻

Reactions: orkan
    Wow!!!! I don’t know what to say! I am truly humbled by your generosity! thanks you very much, you can count me in for a donation!!!!!
    John 3:17

17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Guess you better find some primers lol

I was just about to check out @ Midway for a Frakford arsenal hand primer.

Thank you @orkan for offering a generous discount & opportunity to pay a little something forward.

Reactions: orkan and dddoo7
    Jeremiah 23:5-6, “Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is the name by which he will be called: ‘The LORD is our righteousness.’”

"And he answered, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.'" – Luke 10:27

Really appreciate you getting this started...hopefully I just helped make another member’s Christmas wish come true.

Not sure I’m really in a position to shop for a new priming tool but can I donate to Santa’s CPS fund anyway?

Good idea! Added another section to the OP.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything, if you like. You can just bump the quantity or indicate in the comments field how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.

Santa's CPS fund is up to $110 $360 as of this morning. :)

Last edited:
    This is awesome, and will definitely cost me some money. Good stuff Orkan.

Reactions: orkan
    “In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive." – Acts 20:35

This is how I live my life. I know I do not have the biggest bank account, but to me this verse is not about money. To me it says GIVE at every moment possible. It could be money, material’s, love, but I believe my TIME is the easiest for me to give.

I never use to understand what a simple “Thank You” or a simple “Good Morning” meant (except a back hand from my mom/dad if I didn’t say it when I was a kid)

Now that I’m older I realize that just by giving my 2 seconds of TIME and saying good morning or thank you can truly change a person’s day. You can just see the whole attitude of the person that you say it to change. They will always smile and most of the time say something back to you.

The best part is that it’s free and every single one of us can do it. Who knows what that person has going on in there mind, but it will remind them that someone loves them.

Always be blessed,
    Jay

This is simply incredible, props to you @orkan for doing this! Definitely going to see what I can do to buy one as I’ve had my eye in one for a year now!

ETA: I will not be buying one anytime soon now. Found out today I have to help come up with 20k to buy a house in 6 months. I hope everyone gets to take advantage of this generous offer Greg is putting on and can’t wait to see the deserving soul that gets gifted a CPS!

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” – Luke 1:35

Last edited:
    Thanks for such a generous offer and reminder what this season is all about @orkan. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours! Will hopefully be ordering as soon as the next credit card cycle begins :)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do, and he will show you the right way. Never let yourself think you are wiser than you are; simply obey the Lord and refuse to do wrong. Proverbs 3:5-7

John 3:17-18
    New International Version

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

PM Sent @orkan

Luke 2:6-7 While they were there , the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

"Because there was no room for them" is the biggest lesson for me in the Christmas story. I get so swamped in the business of Christmas, the sales, the lack of primers, the state of the country and so on and so forth up to a point that I forget that I am leaving no room for Jesus in my heart. Despite all this, Jesus still has room for me. Amazing Grace.

Merry Christmas.

What a truly amazing and generous thing you and your company are doing. Such a breath of fresh air during such a crazy year when most seem to be doing just the opposite of giving and using this rough time to profit from people.
    What a great tool you have developed by the way!

He that oppresses the poor to increase his riches, and he that gives to the rich, shall surely come to want. (Proverbs 22:16)

Order placed, Added some to the CPS fund as well.

If by some freak accident, I am picked for a Santa one as well, I will raffle it off here and the proceeds will all go here.
    Hugs from Hannah | Facebook Hannah lost her fight with cancer. But her family were the first we met at Phoenix Children's hospital. They walked us through the ropes as our daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia. Our daughter survived, but one of the hardest things I've ever had to tell her was that Hannah had passed. So we donate to Hugs from Hannah and they distribute toys, gift cards and what not to the families at Phoenix Children's hospital.

So thinking about this today, this verse spoke to me.

• “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33

Couldn't even type all this out without crying. RIP Hannah.

Last edited:
    Order placed & something added to the CPS fund.

Favorite Old testament Christmas verse added. I went O.T. as a tribute to that old Marine that helped me through some spiritual storms & taught me a lot. RIP Arnold Murry!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;
    and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
    and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
    Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end,
    on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it
    with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore.
    The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.
    Isaiah 9:6-7

Thanks again!

This is remarkable that y’all r doing this This makes me want one of the primer seaters that much more just cause I know this is a Christian owned operation Maybe one day I can get one and it warms my heart to c that y’all r keeping the good word going threw somethin like this some don’t relize wat somethin like this could do for someone or for alot god bless all

@orkan — I had discovered your site when I was researching the DTA SRS platform, and I found your posts on reading pressure signs and then on cleaning to be two of the best informative articles I have ever read. Turned me on to CLR for attacking carbon rings, and I have since passed that knowledge on to others.

And then you go and boldly proclaim this season of giving...till it hurts. Yes. That is how I believe we are called to give. Anything less is no sacrifice.

Blessings to you, your family, and your staff.

John 1:1-3 and 14

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.”

“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

Thank you for the reminder of what the season is truly all about. Donated to the wonderful cause.
    Thank you @orkan and PM sent.

Merry Christmas to all.

ETA. Forgot to add my verse. Sorry, it was really late when I posted this.

Luke 2:11
    “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.”

Last edited:
    The outpouring of kindness and spirituality in this thread has been really encouraging to me. Sometimes it feels as if there are almost no good people left. It feels as if people would rather run over someone than they would lend a hand to help.

Thank you Orkan for starting this thread and motivating the kindness we have seen here.

Thank you to each one who has posted scriptures and encouraging thoughts. It does us all good to remember and ponder on theses truths.

A daily verse is also posted here for all who would like to follow along:

thanks again to everyone

Santa's CPS Fund has one CPS being gifted, and we're $155 toward another. Wonderful and exciting!

I've come up with a very fun way of determining who will get the CPS gifts. It will be streamed live on Instagram. @primalrights if you're on there, and if you follow us, make sure you select the notification bell and ensure you'll be notified to all of our content.

I've got a question for you all: I would like the CPS gifts to go to people that do not have one. Suffice it to say, those that already have a CPS or have recently ordered one don't really need a free one. Conversely, the only thing better than having one CPS, is having 2 CPS's. lol If someone is selected that already has one (or one on the way), how do you think that should be handled?

What is Santa's CPS fund and where do the donated funds go to? I'm interested in donating to it, but don't need a primer seater.

Thanks,

Kyle

I've got a question for you all: I would like the CPS gifts to go to people that do not have one. Suffice it to say, those that already have a CPS or have recently ordered one don't really need a free one. Conversely, the only thing better than having one CPS, is having 2 CPS's. lol If someone is selected that already has one (or one on the way), how do you think that should be handled?
    I guess to be fair you should give them the option of passing it on or keeping it for themselves... but I also think it should be public so we can shame them if they keep it to pawn off.
    Stoning Life Of Brian GIFs | Tenor

I'm with you on that, that's why I posted if I won, I would raffle it off here and donate the proceeds. (3) Hugs from Hannah | Facebook

Even though I have 2 hands, can't really operate 2 priming machines at the same time. Maybe with some practice though.

I think if somebody gets selected and they already has a CPS, they could gift their current CPS or whatever priming system they currently have (RCBS auto priming tool in my case) to another member who could use it.

Reactions: Macman25 and orkan
    What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18-12:14

Well played sir

I can honestly say that a precision primer of this expense was not in my plans or in my budget for this year

But after this sir, it will be on my list for next year and I will buy it from you

I will look into donating to the cause for now though.

Luke 2:10 fear not, I bring news that will cause great joy

This is very generous of you! These tools look awesome.

Christmas themed:
    “There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to give testimony of the light, that all men might believe through him. He was not the light, but was to give testimony of the light. That was the true light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.” John 1:6-12

Another one I like:
    “Then Jesus said to those Jews, who believed him: If you continue in my word, you shall be my disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him: We are the seed of Abraham, and we have never been slaves to any man: how sayest thou: you shall be free? Jesus answered them: Amen, amen I say unto you: that whosoever committeth sin, is the servant of sin. Now the servant abideth not in the house for ever; but the son abideth for ever. If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.” John 8:31-36

God Bless, and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
    Cant afford a primer seater right now but will donate to the CPS thing. Awesome.

And my favorite verse...and seems to apply to many on the forums these days lol

2 Peter 3:16
    He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

eta
    and Christmass themed...ends up I cant read...

Luke 1:28
    The angel went to her and said, "Hail, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with you."

God is Good
    DT