• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

JP eliminator brake

TOPGuN050

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2012
Butler PA
i am looking for some opinions on the JP recoil eliminator brake. how effective is it? i am currently shooting a 300WM with a savage factory brake on it and was wondering if i would see any improvment if i switched to the JP? i am having some trouble staying on target for a quicker follow up shot.

maybe i am being to wishful shooting a 300 and wanting to knock down more recoil for a faster follow up. i have read a few articles on the JP and they all say that the brake is a big help. BUT before pulling the trigger on the purchase i just wanted to ask here and get a few other opinions from you guys.

thanks in advance

I used one on a sendero and it was great except for anyone or thing that may be beside you.

Have a JP on a 300 RUM Sendero works great .Looks funky. Would like to try the Fat Bastard after seeing the demo with the 338 Laupa on their site. I guess I could just test my JP the same way . YEAH FUCK THAT. Watch the test dude has BALLS.Anyway
the JP was free and I can watch stuff hit thru the scope. Fat Bastard on my next build.