• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Just a lil reminder...

Re: Just a lil reminder...

Ya same here...

Luckily it was on my Yahoo home page, otherwise I would wake up tomorrow with a big ole clusterfuck on my hands!!!

That shit came quick IMO... which is a good thing!!!
cool.gif

This is the second year in a while that I haven't had drill on daylight savings weekend, I've overslept and missed first formation two years in a row because my alarm on my cell couldn't handle the time change and just turned off. 2 years ago I flew thru a red light going 15mph over the limit right in front of a state trooper, thankfully he didn't give chase, I think he was finishing up his paperwork at the end of his shift.

Roger that. I'm working a 11 hr shift tonight and gettin' paid for 12. Hell yeah!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HUH? </div></div>

I'm sure ya know Dave. Arizonians need not apply. I used to love that no time change when I was stationed in Yuma. When Cali would fall back we could to Winterhaven CA and buy beer for another Hour.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure ya know Dave. Arizonians need not apply. I used to love that no time change when I was stationed in Yuma. When Cali would fall back we could to Winterhaven CA and buy beer for another Hour. </div></div>

Yeah... its only cool in November when it "falls back"... Extra hour at the bar to scrape up the leftover whores if needed!!! lol

I looked at my phone and it went from 1:59 to 3:00 am

I thought the damn bartender was trying to take advantage of me.

Yeah... its only cool in November when it "falls back"... Extra hour at the bar to scrape up the leftover whores if needed!!! lol [/quote]

LMAO......