• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing just a solid deer

copper91

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2007
Rapid City, SD
Put this one down since I couldn't find the 30 pointer. Just a solid mature buck. Nothing special on range as well since the plan worked and he ended up broadside at 250. Sendero 300wm wearing a SRT shadow XLTi pushing 180 accubonds. Seen him and a another bigger five the day defore and they ended up in the same place the following morning on the heels of a hot doe. the other deer was bigger (155 class) but looked a little shy of mature so this one fit the bill. I hope I made the right choice and the other one is 160+ next year.

100_1193.jpg

Re: just a solid deer

Ahh Thirty ponts is over rated!
grin.gif
That is a nice buck by any means. What did he weigh? He's huge!

I wish we could use cans to hunt with here in OK.

Don't know what he weighed for sure but I was by myself and I know he made me grunt when I loaded him in back of the pickup.

Were you hunting in the hills? I imagins so since West River season is closed...I think.

Very nice deer!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stickboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you hunting in the hills? I imagins so since West River season is closed...I think.

Very nice deer!</div></div>

Was East of the Black Hills but still West River.. Killed on Nov. 27th,, 2days prior to end of season. And thank you.