• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Just found out - GAP & Badger have same address

buckey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
I was just looking at Badger's website and seen their contact information/address. I said to myself, that address is sure familiar - where the hell have I seen this address before??

Something then clicked - yesterday I shipped my rifle to the boys at GA Precision for a pillar bedding job at the same address.

Do they share the shop or is there 2 diiferent shops at this address?? Just wondering?

I understand this thread offers no real knowledge or new facts, but I learned something new today- LOL!!!

Re: Just found out - GAP & Badger have same address

Thanks Mike!!

I think this is cool - 2 high quality shops working out of the same address.

I guess GAP has no trouble with running out of Badger rings & bases huh?? LOL!!

That's great. Great minds working together I'm sure. Also, the convenience of ordering an action or two from Marty and him walking them over to George for the rest of the build. While you're at it, Manners stocks is I think a couple of doors down, another excellent company that works with GAP and Badger. Man, that is the stuff. That's like one stop shopping. How great is that!

Same building. Pretty cool place. Got to check it out when I went there to spec my build. Funny thing is you'd never know from the front of the building....

I drove by it three times before I found it!
grin.gif

armada,

You are correct, Manners Composites is on the same street just down a little further.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's two different shops at the same address. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. </div></div>

And before that....they shared the same address at a different shop down the street. When they both needed to expand they found another large shop and moved together.

I went by and visited the shop when I was in KC on business a few months back. Marty was there packing parts for shipping to customers. He only has a small area there. Only for pack and ship. The parts are made elsewhere. The GA shop is really cool. And neat as a pen. You can always tell the kind of care they will take in putting your stick together by the way things are kept.
It was a great visit. Thanks again to everyone for making me feel welcome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's two different shops at the same address. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. </div></div>

And before that....they shared the same address at a different shop down the street. When they both needed to expand they found another large shop and moved together.</div></div>

And Manners moved into their old shop. It's like rifle incest.

Man, I'm glad I live far way from there. If I lived closer, I wound't be married, I wouldn't own a home and I wouldn't drive anything newer than 30 years old. Oh yeah, I would have to work at night just so I can hang out over there during the day, George/crew would hate me. But man, would I be happy! LOL

This reminds me of various Italian shotgun brands, arn't their factories all on the same flippin street in the town of Brescia?

Keep up the good work GAP and others!

Yeah considering you got a pretty good BBQ place across from Manners it makes for a street with everything a man needs.

As for the "I wish I lived in KC" remark.. Yeah it's nice to have all these guys local but finding a place to SHOOT that rifle past 300yds once you get it is a challenge. I'd rather have it the other way around honestly...

It is an awesome place, i took my daughters there and then the wife a second time. They all love the monkey. Also I love badger, Marty hooked my guys and me up for this deployment with much needed parts and can't wait to return and give him a lil something we've been pondering. My section didn't have any more funds for parts we needed and he sent us out ACIs for all rifles no questions asked. He actually sent only a few and then sent more for the rest. A lot of businesses claim to support us troops and when you write letters or ask for technical support they are rude, but not Marty. My whole section swears loyalty to Badger from now on. my 2 pennies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's two different shops at the same address. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. </div></div>

And before that....they shared the same address at a different shop down the street. When they both needed to expand they found another large shop and moved together.</div></div>

Manners Stocks hails in that building now.

All on the same Block. Best BBQ in KC accross the street

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Best BBQ in KC accross the street </div></div>

Where is that at? Hell I live in K.C. but am unfortunate to have a wife that doesn't do such.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iyaoyas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Best BBQ in KC accross the street </div></div>

Where is that at? Hell I live in K.C. but am unfortunate to have a wife that doesn't do such. </div></div>

The BBQ joint is GOOD!! George, what's the name of that place again? Please tell Karey that Alex got his rifle tonight.

Take care,
Darin