• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Just passing the word...

That's great to hear.

I agree the BX/PX and NEX system isn't much of a benefit.
If you're looking for best prices on purses, high priced clothing, electronics and candles, well, they've got you covered.

Looks like full PX privelages (including the Commissary) for all veterans.

Not all:
Starting Jan. 1, all service-connected disabled veterans, Purple Heart recipients, former prisoners of war and primary veteran caregivers will be eligible to shop at commissaries and exchanges
I don't get shit out of this.

Maybe I should finally (25 years after EAS) go to the VA and fake some pains.

If you have a 0% disability rating, you have a service related disability. Anyone who applied for a disability rating gets 0%...which, when reading between the lines, means all veterans.

Military clothing would be good

Depends on the base and branch of service. I know some Marine bases don't allow anyone but AD to purchase primary uniform clothing from cash sales/clothing stores. i.e. Socks can be purchased, but not uniform trousers, blouses or covers/hats. Shrug. With the exception of certain things (like the mentioned socks or polypro cold weather gear) there are better clothing options available today.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *