• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Just picked up a Nightforce scope for a rifle

Re: Just picked up a Nightforce scope for a rifle

search is your friend

go to google and type "nightforce nxs scope reviews"

maybe if you complete your profile....another member near you could school you and let you peek'm ........!

I hear pretty good stuff about them thar Nightforce scopes........................................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear pretty good stuff about them thar Nightforce scopes........................................ </div></div>

LOL!

Most of the guys shooting FCSA (50 BMG at 1,000 yards) are uding NF scopes. Good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M4guru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">search is your friend </div></div>

The search function HERE is NOBODYS FRIEND!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M4guru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">search is your friend </div></div>

The search function HERE is NOBODYS FRIEND! </div></div>

LOL. True.

1.)Go to google.
2.)Type this in the search field, where XXXXXX is what you want to search for. It'll give you way better results. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> inurl:"snipershide.com" XXXXXXX</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great scopes. The whole ocular lens turns. I love this feature now that I have used it alot.

And here is the Snipers Hide Search Engine:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010955838166721108978%3Aqcbx5qqy10o&hl=en </div></div>

I did not know about that method of searching, that's way easier than my method!
smile.gif