• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just when I thought the Stupidity had reached it's peak.

TmisterE

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Washington
I watched a piece this morning on Fox News the headline was Seattle City Council Holds Reeducation Seminar to Undoo your Whiteness (for white employees only) I know Seattle has been going down the shithole for many years but it just boggels my mind that anyone can be this stupid and rasist against white people WTF are these morons thinking. I am so fucking sick of all this white privilege bullshit, I'm white and no more privileged than anyone else, I just made a choice a long time ago to work my ass off, do things right and make my life better than my what my parents had, set some goals and work my whole life to accomplish those goals. Now I'm being told that I'm just privileged because I'm white, this is pure bullshit and just someone wanting to take from me what I have worked my entire life for. This stupidity has to stop or things are going to get really ugly really soon.

The point to all these internal harassments might be to further pressure whites to leave their employment.

They are painting targets with claims of privilege as an excuse to harass.

Reactions: diverdon
Just get people used to the idea of "Re-Education Camps".

Make it mainstream.

Than build the showers.

If these terms don't make you shudder, you are naive, young and indoctrinated, just fucking dumb.

Last edited:
For a little better idea just how far down the rabbit hole that City has gone, do a little reading here:

Follow some of the other links.

If I lived within 100 miles of Seattle, I would get out now.

They have quite literally lost their fucking minds.

I watched a piece this morning on Fox News the headline was Seattle City Council Holds Reeducation Seminar to Undoo your Whiteness (for white employees only) I know Seattle has been going down the shithole for many years but it just boggels my mind that anyone can be this stupid and rasist against white people WTF are these morons thinking. I am so fucking sick of all this white privilege bullshit, I'm white and no more privileged than anyone else, I just made a choice a long time ago to work my ass off, do things right and make my life better than my what my parents had, set some goals and work my whole life to accomplish those goals. Now I'm being told that I'm just privileged because I'm white, this is pure bullshit and just someone wanting to take from me what I have worked my entire life for. This stupidity has to stop or things are going to get really ugly really soon.

I copied this line from your post:

I just made a choice a long time ago to work my ass off, do things right and make my life better than my what my parents had, set some goals and work my whole life to accomplish those goals.

I am Southern. Born and raised in the deep South. Wear an LSU cap. Traveled and worked all over America. Mostly in the Mega Cities.
I lived and worked with many, many "Men of Color". I have heard those men recite that exact line that I just copied from your post. Now, the majority of those men and women are just as fed up as you are. Why ? Because all of this "stupidity" could wipe out all of the things they, too, have worked hard to get.

I wish I had an answer... I don't.

Hobo

2lnk1m.jpg

I copied this line from your post:

I just made a choice a long time ago to work my ass off, do things right and make my life better than my what my parents had, set some goals and work my whole life to accomplish those goals.

I am Southern. Born and raised in the deep South. Wear an LSU cap. Traveled and worked all over America. Mostly in the Mega Cities.
I lived and worked with many, many "Men of Color". I have heard those men recite that exact line that I just copied from your post. Now, the majority of those men and women are just as fed up as you are. Why ? Because all of this "stupidity" could wipe out all of the things they, too, have worked hard to get.

I wish I had an answer... I don't.

Hobo

I was in Raleigh NC Saturday night. Went ot a restaurant, walked in and I was the only white face in the place. I felt absolutely no bad energy from any of the patrons. I did feel some from the people running the place, but not from the other customers, a couple of whom I spoke with. Just nice decent well dressed polite folks looking to have a good meal.

What this article is talking about is a fucking disease and needs to be treated as one and eliminated with extreme prejudice. NOW

My family was all born & raised in the south, Ma from Ok. Dad from Texas, brothers and sisters all born and raised in Ok. and Ark. we were all brought up to have some respect for others and if you really want something it takes a lot of effort and hard work No Handouts! All these shit for brain scumbags want is handouts from from people that worked for what they have, white privilege is a load of bullshit, these morons have way more privilege and opportunity than any white person most are just too stupid to take advantage of it and would rather whine that they are so oppressed. My daughter just graduated collage and it cost her and me a lot of $$ she worked her ass off going to school full time and working full time, for a while she roomed with a couple black girls they both had a full free ride to UW simply because they were black, I call that Black Privilege. It really frys my ass when I hear these blm types spout this shit, you want something work your ass off for it otherwise shut the fuck up and keep your ignorance away from me.

The left wants you to get pissed off. They know what they're doing. But every time you see crap like this make it a point to unify with someone from another race. The left hates unity between racial boundaries. Do what they don't want you to do. Use their shenanigans as a reminder to strengthen your relationship with someone from another race. It's how we fight back. </sermon>

They're tripping over their own wokeness and can't kiss enough black ass fast enough. What's the opposite of woke?

You know why we cant get along?
No one ever liked someone, because they were compelled, coerced, or forced to like them.

The recipe for creating racism, is to try and eradicate it by force.

Just like turning me into a criminal with unconstitutional law, if you accuse me of racism long enough, and denounce my culture as racist....well...I'm liable to show you what a real racist looks like.

I try to like everyone I meet, at least until I know a bit about them. Beyond that point....I have my reasons...mine. it's none of your fucking business what those reasons are or aren't.

something more uplifting....patriots vs antifa

Straight up I like the one where antifa dude gets knock out and looks as straight as a 2X6 when he hits the ground! He is still locked up when they haul him off! About 4:15 on the video! :LOL::ROFLMAO::sleep:

got to love the left fall so pretty like in those videos

When I thought California was the king of stupid, Washington state says Hold My Beer.
You are absolutely right the west side of Wa. has gone completely bat shit crazy, it's like most places the big city's are just stupid. I'm from Eastern Washington and its better here but starting to take a left turn, people here have been talking for years to draw a line at the cascades and make eastern Wa. a new state, has went nowhere and I don't expect it to but god willing we can keep the communist scum from the west side at bay. The problem with that is they have all the people and votes to pass any kind of law or regulation they want, basically us dry side folks have no say in what happens in our state, I'm ready to make a move to N Idaho there's at least a little sanity there.

IT IS EVERYWHERE

Today, my boss's boss who is general counsel at the company I work spent her entire monthly meeting discussing white privilege and why we are all guilty of it even when it is unconscious.

Are you fucking kidding me. It makes me sick. It forces racism and hatred.

William Pierce was prophetic

No one ever liked someone, because they were compelled, coerced, or forced to like them.

I agree wholeheartedly

You think our leaders and the leadership on the left aren't exploiting this fact? This is nothing more than forcing a bad event

Just like turning me into a criminal with unconstitutional law, if you accuse me of racism long enough, and denounce my culture as racist....well...I'm liable to show you what a real racist looks like.

I try to like everyone I meet, at least until I know a bit about them. Beyond that point....I have my reasons...mine. it's none of your fucking business what those reasons are or aren't.

Well said.

Like I said in another post, I was in Raleigh NC (your AO I believe) the other night and went into a restaurant called Bahama Breeze. I was the only white face there and felt no animosity from anyone. Had a chat with a couple of them. Just a bunch of nice, polite, well dressed, folks looking to have a good meal.

I could just imagine @MtnCreek in that class. Omg, instantly making people cry and rock in a corner in a catatonic state. Fuuuuuuck to be a fly on the wall for that'n.

Id like to sign up for that one. Id likely get arrested before it was over.

Reactions: Snipe260
Just get people used to the idea of "Re-Education Camps".

Make it mainstream.

Than build the showers.

If these terms don't make you shudder, you are naive, young and indoctrinated, just fucking dumb.
I'll have to disagree here....just slightly. Young or not, naive or not....Just FUCKING IDIOTIC!!!!!!!!!!

This article tramples all I've ever seen.

I think this in a nutshell is the problem with our country right now, they re trying to force everyone to be something we are not, don't want to be and never will be. I have been to, lived and worked in a lot of places in this great country from the deep south to Alaska and have met a lot great people of every race and color and a few real scumbags of every race and color, really probably met more white scumbags than anyone else. I have never thought of myself as a rasist just give people the chance to show who they really are by the way they act and treat others but I'm now re thinking that. I have no issue with anyone because of color, what I do have issue with is these antifa shit birds that try and force their views on me, so yes guess I am racist against all these antifa pieces of shit they need to be eradicated.

something more uplifting....patriots vs antifa

Thanks. I really needed that

You are absolutely right the west side of Wa. has gone completely bat shit crazy, it's like most places the big city's are just stupid. I'm from Eastern Washington and its better here but starting to take a left turn, people here have been talking for years to draw a line at the cascades and make eastern Wa. a new state, has went nowhere and I don't expect it to but god willing we can keep the communist scum from the west side at bay. The problem with that is they have all the people and votes to pass any kind of law or regulation they want, basically us dry side folks have no say in what happens in our state, I'm ready to make a move to N Idaho there's at least a little sanity there.

I’m 40 miles out of the city on the wet side....A LOT of us are sick of it as well and relate, we’re not all woke seattleites over here. Right now it really feels like Seattle is in a bubble, isolating themselves from the rest of the state, pierce co is even laughing at what’s going on. The honey does sound sweet in Idaho right about now

Reactions: Puget Shooter
IT IS EVERYWHERE

Today, my boss's boss who is general counsel at the company I work spent her entire monthly meeting discussing white privilege and why we are all guilty of it even when it is unconscious.

Are you fucking kidding me. It makes me sick. It forces racism and hatred.

William Pierce was prophetic
So, because of the color of your skin they are claiming that you are predispositioned to
have certain behavior and beliefs?...
They may want to look up the definition of racism.

R

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
So, because of the color of your skin they are claiming that you are predispositioned to
have certain behavior and beliefs?...
They may want to look up the definition of racism.

R
Yes that is the claim....unconscious racial bias. You have it and don't even know it....

I wish I hit the lottery, which would be quite a feat since I don't play it, but would I ever go out in a blaze of glory

Well....I assume Nik likes olives....and feta cheese.
Is that racism, or logic?

You should assume I like all kind of hog parts in various recipes and blends.

Yes that is the claim....unconscious racial bias. You have it and don't even know it....

I wish I hit the lottery, which would be quite a feat since I don't play it, but would I ever go out in a blaze of glory

Isn't it racist to believe that only Whites can be racist?????

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I am not sure if anyone saw but on Instagram they now have "Mute White People" sticker that users can attach to their stories. They are literally promoting racism. It is insane it was even allowed as an option but at the time time not surprising for that company.

For a little better idea just how far down the rabbit hole that City has gone, do a little reading here:

Follow some of the other links.

If I lived within 100 miles of Seattle, I would get out now.

They have quite literally lost their fucking minds.

Working on that now.