• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justice is extra-sweet when served properly. RIP Sarah Goode.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • goode_sarah-58bac6a73df78c353c4445e8.jpg

You can rest in peace now, Sarah Goode. The monster who had made your 4-year old daughter an orphan had went to hell via the same violence that had been afflicted upon you.

On June 14, 2014, Suffolk County mother 21 year old Sarah Goode was accosted by a man who had stalked her during a party. She was raped, beaten, and then stabbed over 40 times before her body had been dumped into an overgrown ravine next to a highway.

Her killer, Dante Taylor, of NYC. Sentenced to life for the crime.

20191211-163111-adv-dante-taylor-1-sa.jpg

WENDE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY. ALDEN, NEW YORK. OCTOBER 7, 2017

Dante Taylor, serving a life sentence at the maximum security institution for the brutal rape and murder of a Long Island mother, was found dead of an apparent suicide in his isolation cell hours after he had been beaten, hog-tied, and thrown down a flight of stairs while hog-tied by correctional officers. (
    anim_lol.gif
    )

Why is this breaking news again? Because this aspiring cancer researcher's grieving family is trying to sue the state AGAIN, for cutting his precious life short.

anim_lol.gif

----------
    Officers at the state's Wende Correctional Facility beat an inmate, tied him at the hands and feet and threw him down a flight of stairs, a new lawsuit alleges. It goes on to say that partly because of the beating, inmate Dante Taylor killed himself the next day.
    ----------

THAT was fucking AWESOME! Major style points for throwing his ass down the stairs while all tied up. I cannot stop laughing while imagining how it all went down...

anim_lol.gif

Dante-Taylor.png

anim_lol.gif

Oh, and hear this out too. Taylor had been trying to get his murder conviction appealed, and even in the face of overwhelming evidence of his guilt, the communist NY judges were very close to letting the fucker off the hook.

Dindu Nuffin's family had tried to sue previously but their case got dropped for one reason or another. Now they are making the local headlines again and wasting space that could have been used to document King Cuomo's intentional "blunder" to send recovering COVID patients to nursing homes.

----------
    But Taylor's mother told the Daily Newsthat the conviction didn't justify her son's treatment in the Wende prison. "He was a human being as well," she said. "Correction officers should do their job without inflicting pain on people."
    ----------

BOO HOO HOO... I gotta take a shit...

This is off topic as well, but this just came to mind... I wonder just how many of the "witches" burned or hanged during the Inquisition in Europe and the New World had been neighborhood busybodies and tattlers who had pissed off the people living around them to such an extent that the Inquisition was manipulated as a weapon to deal with them...

“He was a human being as well.” His treatment and disregard for another human life determined that was a lie.

Yep. He ceased to be a "human being" once he carried out that vile act. Reminds me of what a certain badass Polish mercenary had said to a reporter upon being asked about how he felt when killing certain "people" in armed combat...

From what I read years ago, they were often young single women of above average appearance that were called out by old married hags who were concerned of their husband's wandering eyes.

For anyone not familiar with stairs in prisons, they're made of heavy steel punched to create notched ridges. We called them a cheese-grater. If this POS was tossed down DOC stairs, injuries would be fairly significant. Yes, I have seen it happen. Every inmate knew not to do anything stupid close to stairs if in cuffs.

With no knowledge of the subject other that what is posted here and in the article I suspect that there is more to the stair story. Likely he was a trouble maker. He was probably being moved and was mouthing off and pushing around. The guards grew tired of it and gave him a bounce. I seriously doubt that they pulled him out of his cell, cuffed him and sent him for a fly. He just did the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong folks. Likely not the first time either.

If it was completely premeditated and he was a model prisoner …. so what? That is just the increased penalty for the "hate crime" he committed.

cigarettes or ecigs as payment to his cell mates for extra special treatment sounds like a good idea they love him long time in prison and as long as you don't post in this thread nor suggest they hurt him you don't commit any crimes your self .. him going to jail is hardly justice when you and me as tax payers foot the bill to keep trash like him there let him starve or his friends and family foot the bill to keep him alive while behind bars .

I guess I'm the only one here that has an issue with the way the guards acted IF this went down as described. I'm not at all troubled this shithead off'd himself and hope he rots in Hell but I have HUGE issues with people put in positions of authority abusing their power. If these guys shackeled this fucker and tossed him down a flight of stairs they should be brought up on charges.

This is off topic as well, but this just came to mind... I wonder just how many of the "witches" burned or hanged during the Inquisition in Europe and the New World had been neighborhood busybodies and tattlers who had pissed off the people living around them to such an extent that the Inquisition was manipulated as a weapon to deal with them...

In Europe just as here, it was more often than not used by the powers that be which were the unholy union of a corrupt government and a corrupt religion to silence anybody that said anything the government or religious leaders didn't agree with or to make an example of those that refused to comply.

More often than not, it was folks who were completely innocent of the trumped up charges.

Then of course when you live under french terror or Napoleonic laws, well good luck having justice be used as anything but a weapon everybody uses to destroy anyone they don't like.

With no knowledge of the subject other that what is posted here and in the article I suspect that there is more to the stair story. Likely he was a trouble maker. He was probably being moved and was mouthing off and pushing around. The guards grew tired of it and gave him a bounce. I seriously doubt that they pulled him out of his cell, cuffed him and sent him for a fly. He just did the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong folks. Likely not the first time either.

If it was completely premeditated and he was a model prisoner …. so what? That is just the increased penalty for the "hate crime" he committed.

He got kicked out of the Marine Corps because he repeatedly used a highly dangerous form of synthetic "marijuana" called K2 and then would go into full violent psycho episodes and suicide attempts. They booted him before he could have done something really bad in there, but unfortunately, he did not overdose his pathetic ass on K2 before Sarah Goode's life path collided with this shitstain's...

For those who are not familiar, K2, also known on the street as "Spice" or "Mr. Nice Guy" is a VERY potent synthetic deliriant made by spraying concentrated lab-made concoctions over cardboard shavings and then spray painted to make it look like marijuana. The concoctions are chemically similar to PCP and Ecstasy. K2 causes very realistic and violent hallucinations and causes some users to go into seizures or even permanent nerve damage and vegetative state from just one use. Long time mild dosage users get addicted to it very quickly. Just like other synthetic deliriants, K2 permanently damages the nervous system with each use, causing the users to become extremely prone to seizures, agitation, and convulsions. For some time, this stuff was not even regulated by any laws because of how new it was and how quickly it exploded onto the scene. Packets were sold in herbal and "spiritual" stores as well as head shops as "bath salts" or "incense", and the psychedelic designs and deranged looking smiley faces on the packaging marks them out as the substance. Due to the extremely cheap price, K2 became a favorite among long term drug abusers and crackheads who could not always afford the real deal. An entire neighborhood in Brooklyn, Bedford-Stuyvesant, earned the nickname "Zombieland" due to how many strung out and fucked up abusers of K2 can be seen shambling around the streets at any given time, often mumbling, seizing uncontrollably, or trying to attack passerby. "Riding the L Train" is another urban NY slang that means being high from K2.

Dante Taylor had been in the throes of a K2 induced psychosis when he attacked and murdered Sarah Goode. Large amounts of the stuff are routinely smuggled into prisons too, and apparently, he had been able to receive an ample supply while locked up as well. Most likely he "resisted" the guards as they tried to haul him off to the medical wing and they had to use the appropriate force to defend themselves and subdue him.

Last edited:
    He ain't did nuffin wrong. It's all be the fault of dem white polices.

Reactions: Lesch
    Pretty much all of them... maybe we should hope for a really wet season and another round of Ergot poisoning. Well, noone grinds their own rye any more. Are there any hallucenogenic blights that affect Zucchini? Because that would turn half of New England into Acid-crazed witch-hunters overnight!

Cheers,

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    The way it should end for Fucks such as that. Period. I'd shake those CO's hands, Fuck, I'd by their booze for the night, at the bar of their choice! A fitting end to a piece of shit like that. Mac(y)(y)

Most of these officers are fathers, and sons. In their hearts they probably thought about what it would be like if Sarah had been THEIR daughter or mother. The utter depravity of what that sick fuck had done is not something that anyone can learn about without strong emotions.

@FatBoy

I am with you.

Trust me, I have worked with some shitbags between the back of ambulances and the ER
    Some I really wanted to give the stomp to.

But its not my job. And not theirs. Only if sentenced to death and they are the button pusher.

Of course, if a group of prisoners, I expect no less, and while I dont agree, its the way it goes.
    I give no shits for this guy passing on to meet his maker.

Im surprised by all you who are saying you are ok with guards doing this, but bitch all the time about someone stomping on your Constitutional right.

Shitbag or not, this isnt the way it should go by guards.
    Unless during an active fight where he was not restrained and was being violent towards guards.

My $0.02.

@FatBoy

I am with you.

Trust me, I have worked with some shitbags between the back of ambulances and the ER

But its not my job. And not theirs. Only if sentenced to death and they are the button pusher.

Of course, if a group of prisoners, I expect no less, and while I dont agree, its the way it goes.

Im surprised by all you who are saying you are ok with guards doing this, but bitch all the time about someone stomping on your Constitutional right.

Unless during an active fight where he was not restrained and was being violent towards guards.

My $0.02.
    Sadly, correct.

He 'Should' have been a$$-raped to death by his fellow inmates.

Once in custody, we (from beat cop to prison guard) have responsibility for even the worst sh*tbags. The ultimate test of one's inner strength is to have an OD wake up from his third Narcan dose in 2 months... and go schitzo on you because he 'had a great high going on' and you cost him $20 by interrupting it. The fact that he was was not breathing when you responded, well, that doesn't matter, does it? For the third time.

It's the job. It's the oath. If you can't handle it, go work in sales or something.

That does not mean that, some days, you root for the rest of the prisoners, many of whom were victims of child abuse themselves, to take care of business. When noone is watching. Because guards can't be everywhere all the time. Otherwise, Epstein couldn't have not killed himself? Right? There is a hierarchy. And some are at the bottom of it. And some are targets. Ask @1J04 .

Sirhr

@FatBoy

I am with you.

My $0.02.
    Who's to say it wasn't a fight? Maybe he was being extracted from his cell, because he didn't want to comply with officers orders, he resisted, fought with officers and the stairs were the quickest way to his new home? Shit does "happen". Just say'n? Mac:unsure:

“He was a human being as well.” His treatment and disregard for another human life determined that was a lie.

I forget, was his victim also a human being? While we can all celebrate the life of a rapist, murderer, druggie, loser piece of crap. Let's take minute to think about the woman who was raped, beaten and stabbed 40 times by this asshole. I'm pretty sure he was not a model prisoner, looking to reform his life or anything of the sort. He was high on drugs and violent in prison.

Is there any proof that he was tossed down stairs or injured in any way from anything other self abuse and fighting with guards?

Pretty much all of them... maybe we should hope for a really wet season and another round of Ergot poisoning. Well, noone grinds their own rye any more. Are there any hallucenogenic blights that affect Zucchini? Because that would turn half of New England into Acid-crazed witch-hunters overnight!

Cheers,

Sirhr

These grow all over around birch groves.

800px-2006-10-25 Amanita muscaria crop.jpg

Amanita - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol_mushroom
    Amanita muscaria, commonly known as the fly agaric, contains the psychoactive compound ibotenic acid. Amanita muscaria was widely used as an entheogen by many of the indigenous peoples of Siberia.

The way it should end for Fucks such as that. Period. I'd shake those CO's hands, Fuck, I'd by their booze for the night, at the bar of their choice! A fitting end to a piece of shit like that. Mac(y)(y)
    medals n promotions

News with an agenda? Or should we just call it propaganda?
    Again we see people falling for a well written piece of garbage that's doing exactly what it was designed for.

Wake the fuck up. What's the rules? Don't believe anything that you read and half of what you see?

goode_sarah-58bac6a73df78c353c4445e8.jpg

You can rest in peace now, Sarah Goode. The monster who had made your 4-year old daughter an orphan had went to hell via the same violence that had been afflicted upon you.

On June 14, 2014, Suffolk County mother 21 year old Sarah Goode was accosted by a man who had stalked her during a party. She was raped, beaten, and then stabbed over 40 times before her body had been dumped into an overgrown ravine next to a highway.

Her killer, Dante Taylor, of NYC. Sentenced to life for the crime.

20191211-163111-adv-dante-taylor-1-sa.jpg

WENDE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY. ALDEN, NEW YORK. OCTOBER 7, 2017

Dante Taylor, serving a life sentence at the maximum security institution for the brutal rape and murder of a Long Island mother, was found dead of an apparent suicide in his isolation cell hours after he had been beaten, hog-tied, and thrown down a flight of stairs while hog-tied by correctional officers. (
    anim_lol.gif
    )

Why is this breaking news again? Because this aspiring cancer researcher's grieving family is trying to sue the state AGAIN, for cutting his precious life short.

anim_lol.gif

----------
    Officers at the state's Wende Correctional Facility beat an inmate, tied him at the hands and feet and threw him down a flight of stairs, a new lawsuit alleges. It goes on to say that partly because of the beating, inmate Dante Taylor killed himself the next day.
    ----------

THAT was fucking AWESOME! Major style points for throwing his ass down the stairs while all tied up. I cannot stop laughing while imagining how it all went down...

anim_lol.gif

Dante-Taylor.png

anim_lol.gif

Oh, and hear this out too. Taylor had been trying to get his murder conviction appealed, and even in the face of overwhelming evidence of his guilt, the communist NY judges were very close to letting the fucker off the hook.

Dindu Nuffin's family had tried to sue previously but their case got dropped for one reason or another. Now they are making the local headlines again and wasting space that could have been used to document King Cuomo's intentional "blunder" to send recovering COVID patients to nursing homes.

----------
    But Taylor's mother told the Daily Newsthat the conviction didn't justify her son's treatment in the Wende prison. "He was a human being as well," she said. "Correction officers should do their job without inflicting pain on people."
    ----------

BOO HOO HOO... I gotta take a shit...
    I think Sarah‘s family needs to sue their family if they get any monies for that baby because that’s not right they know he killed her. They need to leave it alone. He got justice for what he done to bed that God didn’t punish him sooner.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country