• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M Rankings

So you assert that someone shot at that target directly that day before it was setup with the camera?
I didn't look at the entire days footage, It is painful enough just watching the relevant segments. I went back a ways and there was a mark on it well before people were shooting at it for score. Whether it was shot after being painted but before the match started or if someone shot the wrong target, I can't tell you.

-Alex

That target was no where near the closer targets. I would imagine Steve would have said it was there when he went and set the camera right before we started shooting at that target.

Thx Alex!
When will the applications for Kof2M be sent in? Or, I have heard there will be invites?
Would love the opportunity to go...
Registration will open on July 1 and close on July 12th. Acceptance in 2020 does not carry over to this year. The only people with reserved spots are people that made the finals in 2019. They all pretty much qualify by rank anyway though.

We've only ever sent an invitation one time and that was to a shooter that was new to the scene and had a standout performance at another match.

-Alex

Reactions: jeffmedlin
Final rankings for 2021 Ko2M registration are up. Sorry it took so long. We had a match director that was computer illiterate and needed outside help to email the results to us... We have about 10 spots left that are open to shooters ranked 150 or higher. The only people we are letting in under that bar are teammates of shooters above it.

This will be the final update of this ranking system. Both the scoring system and ranking system are changing for 2022 Ko2M qualification.

-Alex

Reactions: timintx