• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Chassis

Also, the buttpad is a Rem 700 pattern so if you find on of the thin screw on pads you should be able to use that to reduce the LOP. We are also working on a thin type of pad but it will be months before it's ready.
Thank you,
Justin
I will definitely be interested in a revised buttpad, while I really enjoy the current one once you add the three heavy LOP spacers to the adjustable buttplate it starts to get even past my length of pull. It will definitely be an option for those who desire to add weight for balance, or stability but weren't gifted with long range arms. The Bravo is fast outrunning all other chassis on the market in adjustability and comfort. Love it!

Reactions: Massoud
Might be a dumb question, but Iv read the descriptions...

What exactly are the differences between the minimalist, Arca, and regular spigots, besides the dovetail on the Arca.

Trying to decide what to put on, I plan to run an Arca plate but could easily save a bit and run the minimalist with a picatinny for the bipod.

Might be a dumb question, but Iv read the descriptions...

What exactly are the differences between the minimalist, Arca, and regular spigots, besides the dovetail on the Arca.

Trying to decide what to put on, I plan to run an Arca plate but could easily save a bit and run the minimalist with a picatinny for the bipod.
Basically how much other crap you can screw onto it.

The regular has all of the attachment points for all the other crap to screw onto, lots of extra holes and drilling and threading to create.
1573769269573.png

The arca is sort of similar but because the arca encroaches upwards a bit the side mounting holes are not present and just small scalloped out areas.
1573769279732.png

The minimalist removes all that extra machining and offers no additional attachment points besides just the bipod.
1573769289828.png

Well, another question here.

Those of you who have a sling attached to the Bravo, prefered for carrying AND shooting, how the heck did you connect it to the stock?

I use Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle Slings, which allow me to carry and use them as a ching sling for "freehand" shooting.

As a right hand shooter I attached an M-Lok flush cup at the front on the left side and the original Bravo flush cup on the left side of the butt stock.
Guess what, now I have the sling in my face when shooting. ... ☺

Though I don´t want to attach the sling to the right side, because of the bolt knob in my back when I carry it, and the sling on the wrong side for a shooting support.

How?
:unsure:

Viking Tactical sling with GrovTech recessed plunger heavy duty push button swivels attached to KRG QD mount on left side of buttstock and to the KRG QD sling plate mounted on the left side of the spigot mount. Sling attached has never been an issue when shooting; if it is just remove it temporarily wherever it's in your way, it's a push button QD.

Those of you who have a sling attached to the Bravo, prefered for carrying AND shooting, how the heck did you connect it to the stock?

I use Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle Slings, which allow me to carry and use them as a ching sling for "freehand" shooting.

As a right hand shooter I attached an M-Lok flush cup at the front on the left side and the original Bravo flush cup on the left side of the butt stock.

Though I don´t want to attach the sling to the right side, because of the bolt knob in my back when I carry it, and the sling on the wrong side for a shooting support.

How?
take the bolt out when you carry it? put it in your pack?

How?

I use the same sling. Never had an issue. Maybe post up some pictures of what you've got going on?

You could always epoxy a flush cup in the other side, and click it to the right side for shooting. I just pop the back out a lot of times if it irritates me.

How?
I agree with chevy_man you should post some pictures of the problem. Is it the scrunged up bungee of the Armageddon Gear sling in the back that aggravates you? normally the sling cup and attached sling button should be well behind your point of contact with the cheekriser and not an issue. Or is it the left side Magpul M-Lok in the front you don't like? I didn't like the bungee slings some of my buddies were using on their M4s when I was still in the service, that's why I'm using the Viking Tactics MK. II with cuff assembly which gives essentially the same functionality of your Armageddon Gear but without the bungee and better padding which I prefer.

Thanks guys,
had problems with the rear, just clipping it of now and throwing it to the front to get to buisness.

Thanks for all your infos and support.
(y)

I just ordered a long action bravo for a 300 wm sendero. I’m looking at magpul’s AICS AC L magazine but not seeing a length. Is it a 3.850” or 3.715”? What magazines are y’all using for a long action bravo?

I just ordered a long action bravo for a 300 wm sendero. I’m looking at magpul’s AICS AC L magazine but not seeing a length. Is it a 3.850” or 3.715”? What magazines are y’all using for a long action bravo?

The magpul mag is made for 3.715” and 3.5” COAL. I’d strongly recommend looking elsewhere, if only for COAL reasons.

FWIW I like MDT mags.

Reactions: coltm4
is there anywhere to get hands on a KRG bravo in person? I checked their dealer list but seems like most are online dealers only.

It should be too long and we'll have the Tool-less LOP ready. The Spigot Minimalist is already shipping. The flat bag rider will take a another 2 months it's looking like.
Thank you!
Justin

Justin,

Will you be putting early ordering for the X-Ray and 10/22 on the site?

It should be too long and we'll have the Tool-less LOP ready. The Spigot Minimalist is already shipping. The flat bag rider will take a another 2 months it's looking like.
Thank you!
Justin

What will the length of pull adjustment be with the new tool-less LOP?
From pictures it looks like it is as thick as two spacers fully collapsed and then can extend from there?

Reactions: Puppet13
Justin,

Thank you!
Justin

Any information on how/wether you will be supporting the Kidd tang on the 10/22? It looks like you had one in the chassis at Shot from the pictures.

Thanks!

I want to mount my Atlas CAL. 2 with a spigot mount on my Bravo.

Which spigot mount is the right one for the picatinny rail adapter?
Will the Arca spigot mount work with the picatinny?

I want to mount my Atlas CAL. 2 with a spigot mount on my Bravo.

Which spigot mount is the right one for the picatinny rail adapter?
Will the Arca spigot mount work with the picatinny?

Yes, you'll have to add a rail piece on either spigot. All 3 spigots will have holes to screw on the picatinny rail.

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_103035~2.jpg
    IMG_20200110_103035~2.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 235
What will the length of pull adjustment be with the new tool-less LOP?
From pictures it looks like it is as thick as two spacers fully collapsed and then can extend from there?

For the Bravo tool-less LOP, it will add .875" to the standard LOP, so yes a bit over 2x LOP spacers.

The 10/22 Bravo will have the Kidd tang provided for and we're working on a tang solution for the other bigger name actions as well.

There won't be early ordering on the site, we're at least a couple months out on the 10/22 and the new X-ray is probably similar time frame but will be ready first.

Thanks guys!
Justin

Reactions: Cajuntransplant
DDRH what barrel contour are you running

Proof Competition Contour. Chambered by Straight Jacket Armory. She shoots great!

It's a straight taper contour. Make sure whoever you buy from, if they contour their own bbl, to check the contour job.

Last edited:
I love my bravo for prs, I don’t feel under equipped next to mdt and masterpiece galore. I have plenty of accessories on it to keep up, the only thing it lacks is a trigger finger rest. That is a big thing I see chassis on chassis at competitions, and I don’t have it. I have a small hand and even the large grip still isn’t enough. Maybe something like an over molded palm swells with trigger finger support. But something to keep your trigger finger in a 90* angle for consistent breaks would be sweet.

Reactions: Massoud
I love my bravo for prs, I don’t feel under equipped next to mdt and masterpiece galore. I have plenty of accessories on it to keep up, the only thing it lacks is a trigger finger rest. That is a big thing I see chassis on chassis at competitions, and I don’t have it. I have a small hand and even the large grip still isn’t enough. Maybe something like an over molded palm swells with trigger finger support. But something to keep your trigger finger in a 90* angle for consistent breaks would be sweet.
Dremel Tool and some epoxy,.... done.

You could possibly test drive with this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M65432U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Has anyone ever had a problem with reliable feeding out of their bravo? I have one for rem 700. I have swapped my 223 and 308 actions into it and have problems with both. With the 223 im running aics 10 round, and the 308 gets fed by mapul mags. I will note that the 308 has fed reliably with 5 rounders. Could it simply be an OAL problem?

Has anyone ever had a problem with reliable feeding out of their bravo? I have one for rem 700. I have swapped my 223 and 308 actions into it and have problems with both. With the 223 im running aics 10 round, and the 308 gets fed by mapul mags. I will note that the 308 has fed reliably with 5 rounders. Could it simply be an OAL problem?
I’ve had problems with bravo and whiskey feeding from AICS 223 mags. The simplest solution I found was to use MDT’s polymer 223 magazine