• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krieger_Tactics: Long Range Precision Marksmanship - Part 2: INTRODUCTION TO HOLDING

Hi,

Convicted felons can't legally possess firearms or get certified as firearms instructors in the State of Texas. Is this why all of your training is with airsoft guns?

Sincerely,

DuneBoer

Based on the bill of rights and federalist papers they can.

But anti Americans states going to do anti American shit, especially America’s own Middle East, religious extremist TX

Reactions: rlsmith1
So.... is the 7 yard zero from the crown, or from tip of muzzle brake?
I'm a metric guy, can I use metres?
Do you use only 7 yards because Mummy won't let you out of the basement ?
3o6ozFNsrD4m4UuHEk.gif

Is that Seagull? Or did Frank spring for some Grecian Formula?

Sirhr
I don't believe Mr Galli would spring for hair dye.
He embraces his aged/weathered look.
Where as that pudding bodied bloater, Steven "WifeBeater" Seagal is vainly attempting to keep up his appearance.
Lost cause.🤣

University of Phoenix has an astrophysics program?
OK so let's try this. Dear OP let's try an analogy. You are the guest speaker at a University and you will be speaking to a class of Grad students. These guys are getting their doctorates in Astrophysics and you break out a chart of the solar system and show them where Uranus is.......it won't go well.

OK so let's try this. Dear OP let's try an analogy. You are the guest speaker at a University and you will be speaking to a class of Grad students. These guys are getting their doctorates in Astrophysics and you break out a chart of the solar system and show them where Uranus is.......it won't go well.
Show me on the chart where Uranus is…

18268F44-3879-4E6B-9824-5D628B6162FB.gif

Curious, what's your vintage? Asking because Mil-dots were mine when younger, still have nice rifles with mil-dot scopes and my 8x30b's have a mil reticle. But towards the later half of my adventure much more into the xmas tree type reticles like the Horus's and Tremors.. much faster for follow on shots.

It's more like this, and I should have asked if it was Gecko45:

“Am I being careful enough?” from GlockTalk

Gecko45 writes:

hello friends,

Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Being a retired SF guy, I really hope this is all just trolling at the master level.
I see this a lot. People who should be medicated are left alone to toil in their own delusions. Is it their fault? Not really. Chemical imbalances in the brain are beyond your control once you’re off your meds. Do they make it harder on themselves than it needs to be? Yes, by not taking their meds.

Reactions: JakeM
These trolls are getting repetitive lol.

Hi,

Convicted felons can't legally possess firearms or get certified as firearms instructors in the State of Texas. Is this why all of your training is with airsoft guns?

Sincerely,

DuneBoer

Hello DuneBoer,

I posted a response to a like query in part 1 of this series. I'll briefly provide some clarification here.

WHO USES AIRSOFT?
Special Operations, the Department of State, law enforcement agencies and various contracting companies utilize Simunitions and UTM in order to provide real-time feedback in a safe environment.

I have done this in the past. However, the use of Simunitions requires that you take a class which costs, you have to have insurance which is exorbitant (IF any companies will insure your training company). These costs add up.

The utilization of airsoft allows a very close result as with simunitions, or UTM, with a miniscule fraction of the cost.

WHY USE AIRSOFT?
The use of airsoft provides the student with right now, real-time feedback as to whether a TTP works or not. It's easy to think that your TTP is the best. However, when students apply certain TTPs and then are engaged with airsoft (simunitions and or UTM), they learn, on their own, from the discomfort of the impacts of the training rounds, that the TTP that they're employing does not work.

The same can be said for testing and finding that one's TTP does work.

The Take Away here is that airsoft and like training munitions allow for a safer training environment where you can test your personal or team TTPs/SOPs in a safe environment.

-Krieger

Fucking brilliant. I usually gather my dope down on 4th street. Now I can just gather it when I go shooting.

Hello 168BTHPM:

It appears that you are less than pleased with the entry to which you responded.

I would be grateful if you could provide some clarification as to what part of my provided information you might find objectionable.

Thank you,

-Krieger

You can always go into your preferences and change the layout to "Sniper's Hide Light" (or whatever it's called) So you can read it.

That's IF you care. I don't and I didn't. If this dumbshit thinks he's so special that he posts in red, his posts are not worth anyone's time, just based on that alone. But wait, there's so much more......:rolleyes:

Wanker.

Hello Threadcutter308,

I appreciate you providing information as to how the font color can be changed. I've precluded this a bit in the main post by going back and changing the font to black in the main posts.

I hadn't anticipated the issues that red would cause. Several persons wrote in and informed me of this I appreciate them noting this... So I changed it.

I still leave my cs in red because I often have to go back and find my replies. My red Krieger helps me to find my posts.

Finally, it would appear by your language (and I could be wrong) that you are less than pleased with my content. If I might ask, other the red font, what exactly is it in the content that appears to have been so displeasurable?

-Krieger

Hello DuneBoer,

I posted a response to a like query in part 1 of this series. I'll briefly provide some clarification here.

WHO USES AIRSOFT?
Special Operations, the Department of State, law enforcement agencies and various contracting companies utilize Simunitions and UTM in order to provide real-time feedback in a safe environment.

I have done this in the past. However, the use of Simunitions requires that you take a class which costs, you have to have insurance which is exorbitant (IF any companies will insure your training company). These costs add up.

The utilization of airsoft allows a very close result as with simunitions, or UTM, with a miniscule fraction of the cost.

WHY USE AIRSOFT?
The use of airsoft provides the student with right now, real-time feedback as to whether a TTP works or not. It's easy to think that your TTP is the best. However, when students apply certain TTPs and then are engaged with airsoft (simunitions and or UTM), they learn, on their own, from the discomfort of the impacts of the training rounds, that the TTP that they're employing does not work.

The same can be said for testing and finding that one's TTP does work.

The Take Away here is that airsoft and like training munitions allow for a safer training environment where you can test your personal or team TTPs/SOPs in a safe environment.

-Krieger
Sir, what is the current wait time on one of your Krieger barrels in 8.6 Blackout?

• Haha
Reactions: DuneBoer

I completely agree.

I would like to point out that this series of posts was never directed, dedicated nor meant for those who have achieved the level of University Professor of the Long Range Precision Marksmanship world.

This series of posts was written for those who have very little didactic or field experience regarding the following:

1. Acquiring their DOPE
2. Understanding the various capabilities of a MIL dot or Duplex scope
3. Estimating range and estimating winds
4. Slipping scales
4. Accounting for windage and elevation by holding in stead of dialing on corrections

If you are a member of this forum and you have a high level of proficiency in long range precision marksmanship and you are not utilizing either the MIL dot or Duplex style reticle, then this series of posts was not directed to you.

-Krieger

I completely agree.

I would like to point out that this series of posts was never directed, dedicated nor meant for those who have achieved the level of University Professor of the Long Range Precision Marksmanship world.

This series of posts was written for those who have very little didactic or field experience regarding the following:

1. Acquiring their DOPE
2. Understanding the various capabilities of a MIL dot or Duplex scope
3. Estimating range and estimating winds
4. Slipping scales
4. Accounting for windage and elevation by holding in stead of dialing on corrections

If you are a member of this forum and you have a high level of proficiency in long range precision marksmanship and you are not utilizing either the MIL dot or Duplex style reticle, then this series of posts was not directed to you.

-Krieger
Do your classes/posts include time travel to the 80s when mil dots and duplex reticles were relevant? Asking for my time traveling buddy looking to get home

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Do your classes/posts include time travel to the 80s when mil dots and duplex reticles were relevant? Asking for my time traveling buddy looking to get home

Hello TxWelder35

To note, I have addressed the relevance of MIL dot and Duplex style reticles several times. However, I will address it once again for your time traveling buddy trying to get home.

These are the reasons that I am providing this information:

The first twelve scopes on the Leupold site are either MIL dot or Duplex or a combination of MIL dot and Duplex. Please see the following website: https://www.leupold.com/shop/riflescopes.

COMPANIES THAT SELL MIL DOT OR DUPLEX STYLE RETICLES:

1. Vortex
2. Nightforce
3. Bushnell
4. Leupold
5. Primary Arms
6. Mueller, Atholos
7. Hawk Vantage
8. Burris, Konus
9. UTG
10. Tasco
11. Trijicon
12. Benchmark
13. Omo
14. Sig Buckmaster and more.

SITES REVIEWED
https://survivalcache.com/mil-dot-scope/
https://riflescope-review.com/reviewing-the-10-best-mil-dot-scopes-under-500/
https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-buckmaster-3-9x50mm-bdc-reticle-rifle-scope-black-sobm33002.html

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am currently acquainted with many marksmen and hunters that are still using MIL dot and Duplex style reticles.

TIME TRAVEL AND RELEVANCE
At this time our classes do not that include time travel to the 80s.

However, due to your question we will hold an executive staff meeting and address your time traveling buddy's desire to get home.

We will keep your inquisition on file and in the event we do begin including time travel to the 80s in our classes, I will ensure that I reach out to you personally and let you know.

-Krieger

Reactions: Rocketvapor
Hello 168BTHPM:

It appears that you are less than pleased with the entry to which you responded.

I would be grateful if you could provide some clarification as to what part of my provided information you might find objectionable.

Thank you,

-Krieger
Dear Krieger,

Thank you for your response, to my response, to your post.

End of my response, to your response, to my response to your post.

168BTHPM

PS, this is the PIT

Hello TxWelder35

To note, I have addressed the relevance of MIL dot and Duplex style reticles several times. However, I will address it once again for your time traveling buddy trying to get home.

These are the reasons that I am providing this information:

The first twelve scopes on the Leupold site are either MIL dot or Duplex or a combination of MIL dot and Duplex. Please see the following website: https://www.leupold.com/shop/riflescopes.

COMPANIES THAT SELL MIL DOT OR DUPLEX STYLE RETICLES:
1. Vortex
2. Nightforce
3. Bushnell
4. Leupold
5. Primary Arms
6. Mueller, Atholos
7. Hawk Vantage
8. Burris, Konus
9. UTG
10. Tasco
11. Trijicon
12. Benchmark
13. Omo
14. Sig Buckmaster and more.

SITES REVIEWED
https://survivalcache.com/mil-dot-scope/
https://riflescope-review.com/reviewing-the-10-best-mil-dot-scopes-under-500/
https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-buckmaster-3-9x50mm-bdc-reticle-rifle-scope-black-sobm33002.html

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am currently acquainted with many marksmen and hunters that are still using MIL dot and Duplex style reticles.

TIME TRAVEL AND RELEVANCE
At this time our classes do not that include time travel to the 80s.

However, due to your question we will hold an executive staff meeting and address your time traveling buddy's desire to get home.

We will keep your inquisition on file and in the event we do begin including time travel to the 80s in our classes, I will ensure that I reach out to you personally and let you know.

-Krieger
I dont see Athlon or Arkan scopes on your list.
I like Athlon

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver