• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larry Vickers is crying on FB about Wilson Combat cutting ties with him

The thing about Larry is he, and his service record, is very public. The closest he came to combat was a helicopter ride in Panama. It's straight from his mouth. His bronze star is from Operation Acid Gambit. Feel free to type his name into Google.
earn your way into delta then come back and shit on vicker's service. or better yet....post YOUR accomplishments.

it doesnt matter. i dont give a fuck if you were a fucking spoon, if you did your time, and got a honorable discharge, i respect that. i DO NOT respect cunts that like to shit on other people's service. that's some lowlife shit.

Asked a former team member for his take. Vickers was retired when he joined the unit. Lots of guys still there knew/worked with LAV. The consensus seems to be…

- Sucks he was arrested
- Fuck ATF
- Brought it on himself
- A bitch if he rolls on others
- WC ending the business relationship was a smart move
- Wasn’t much of a team player

"in bed with russian oligarchs"......which oligarchs? you are making the claim so i suspect you have names...

dude bough some guns....stop making it sound like he was selling secrets and rubbing elbows with Putin.....

i love how the smear machine can take a guy buying a gun....and turn it into implications of "selling guns to cartel members, being a snitch for the ATF, and rubbing elbows with Russian oligarchs"....christ yall work for CNN?
Who was prosecuted for Fast and Furious?

A clue for the less than bright.

R

Except that the folks who wrote the NFA deliberately set the tax at a level that no one except the wealthiest (themselves and their patrons) could afford it. The NFA was absolutely intended to be a de facto ban for the hoi polloi.
I have read several books that said they worked long and hard to make it a tax and only a tax. That is why I think it has stood for so long.

I do not doubt your view, but as the saying goes it is what it is, and that is a flat tax.

Now a fun game to play is why have they never changed it from that initial $100?

Given it takes a bit of time for the entire process to go from start to finish I picked this year.
1699873874615.png

A real chunk of change in the "easy" times of 2023. That is insane money in the great depression. No doubt it was done for the reasons you outline.....why no bump.

I think it really is a couple things. They don't want to get it out there that you can own a "machine gun". Try to think of a story that talks about this and even people that should know say owning a "machine gun" is illegal. The only thing I can think of is they do not want the "truth" to be out there for a dozen different reasons.

Crimes with "machine guns", just going to leave the quotes out from now on, usually fall into the wild and crazy nutjob type things. Aside from thing like Las Vegas where the truth is well....lets just say unclear. The "real" use of machine guns is pretty limited. Only one I can think of off the top of my head at 515am is the LA bank robbery. It really does not happen very often.

I think it is that sleeping dog they they really want to let lie.

What I fear is someone will look at that as an example and apply it to any form of weapon that flings a projectile out of a closed tube. Sure you can own it, you can own a soviet 152mm field gun, you just need to pay the tax on it. You can own that Daisy red rider as well, no one it taking your 2A away, this is just a tax like we have had for almost 100 years.

I have read several books that said they worked long and hard to make it a tax and only a tax. That is why I think it has stood for so long.

I do not doubt your view, but as the saying goes it is what it is, and that is a flat tax.

Now a fun game to play is why have they never changed it from that initial $100?

Given it takes a bit of time for the entire process to go from start to finish I picked this year.
View attachment 8270976

A real chunk of change in the "easy" times of 2023. That is insane money in the great depression. No doubt it was done for the reasons you outline.....why no bump.

I think it really is a couple things. They don't want to get it out there that you can own a "machine gun". Try to think of a story that talks about this and even people that should know say owning a "machine gun" is illegal. The only thing I can think of is they do not want the "truth" to be out there for a dozen different reasons.

Crimes with "machine guns", just going to leave the quotes out from now on, usually fall into the wild and crazy nutjob type things. Aside from thing like Las Vegas where the truth is well....lets just say unclear. The "real" use of machine guns is pretty limited. Only one I can think of off the top of my head at 515am is the LA bank robbery. It really does not happen very often.

I think it is that sleeping dog they they really want to let lie.

What I fear is someone will look at that as an example and apply it to any form of weapon that flings a projectile out of a closed tube. Sure you can own it, you can own a soviet 152mm field gun, you just need to pay the tax on it. You can own that Daisy red rider as well, no one it taking your 2A away, this is just a tax like we have had for almost 100 years.

First, the tax for machineguns is $200, not $100. Even the most basic investigation of NFA firearms should have revealed that much. IIRC this was near the purchase price of a Thompson SMG in 1934, effectively doubling it's cost.

Second, if the goal is to ensure that MG ownership remains rare and unusual by making it prohibitively expensive, the anti-gun lobby effectively accomplished that again in '86 with the Hughes Amendment. No need to raise the tax when you can permanently restrict supply and thus raise prices by a factor of 10 or more.

Crimes involving machine guns are higher now than they have been in a long time, due mostly to the easy availability of 3d printed "glock switches." But these are mostly relegated to gang violence in urban areas, and there's no political advantage for the establishment to publicize this because: 1.) it mostly doesn't motivate the folks they are trying to influence, and 2.) it highlights how completely ineffective the current gun control apparatus is at keeping even highly regulated firearms out of the hands of criminals.

Third, there have been plenty of gun grabbing politicians who have proposed similar (1934 NFA style) taxes on "Assault Weapons," other firearms, and even ammunition and magazines over the past couple of decades, so these sorts of taxes are still very much seen as a useful avenue of attack by the folks pushing for civilian disarmament. They have just moved on from the items regulated under the NFA and now want to eventually regulate or ban everything else.

Last edited:
First, I'd like to apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I just heard the LAV news yesterday, so I am commenting now. I've been out of sight for a while.

I cannot believe people are surprised that Bill would disassociate from LAV. I cannot believe others have not (even going on three months into the news). Forget the corrupt policemen involved, and the law letters (although that's bad enough). LAV was actively seeking to truly collude with Russians to circumvent laws prohibiting the association with Russian businesses or parties. He sought and received a couple of guns, but he sought production data so that he could assist in setting up a Russian company making Russian arms within the United States. What would he have gained from it? Being the lead instructor and consultant for the company. Where would the revenue from the company go? Back to Russia. What 2A patriot is truly in favor of those things?

I know he's a veteran with a great service record, and I appreciate his sacrifice. But that appreciation has an expiration date. He doesn't get to clandestinely collude with America's enemy and expect to remain a beacon of the 2A community. I (nor Bill Wilson) ought to be expected to kowtow to him when he goes against what we stand for. I mean truth really is stranger than fiction. This is a former SFOD-D operator seeking sympathy for trying cozying up with Russians, illegally acquired guns so he could flex on YouTube and Instagram, and he has the gall to complain that a gun manufacturer likely owned and operated by a group of Patriots turned their back on him? What gun owners and patriots are okay with him working with Russians to benefit himself and elevate his profile with rare firearms?

Anyone who does that (the Bidens and LAV included) should be penalized severely for that kind of conduct. And don't mention the cancer, or his age. It's got nothing to do with it. He knew what he was doing. The text messages prove that. He says that the sanctions are ruining his business. I have no sympathy. And what has he done for the gun community other than sell you products, and try to impress you with visits to Russia? Nothing of note that we've ever heard about.

First, I'd like to apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I just heard the LAV news yesterday, so I am commenting now. I've been out of sight for a while.

I cannot believe people are surprised that Bill would disassociate from LAV. I cannot believe others have not (even going on three months into the news). Forget the corrupt policemen involved, and the law letters (although that's bad enough). LAV was actively seeking to truly collude with Russians to circumvent laws prohibiting the association with Russian businesses or parties. He sought and received a couple of guns, but he sought production data so that he could assist in setting up a Russian company making Russian arms within the United States. What would he have gained from it? Being the lead instructor and consultant for the company. Where would the revenue from the company go? Back to Russia. What 2A patriot is truly in favor of those things?

I know he's a veteran with a great service record, and I appreciate his sacrifice. But that appreciation has an expiration date. He doesn't get to clandestinely collude with America's enemy and expect to remain a beacon of the 2A community. I (nor Bill Wilson) ought to be expected to kowtow to him when he goes against what we stand for. I mean truth really is stranger than fiction. This is a former SFOD-D operator seeking sympathy for trying cozying up with Russians, illegally acquired guns so he could flex on YouTube and Instagram, and he has the gall to complain that a gun manufacturer likely owned and operated by a group of Patriots turned their back on him? What gun owners and patriots are okay with him working with Russians to benefit himself and elevate his profile with rare firearms?

Anyone who does that (the Bidens and LAV included) should be penalized severely for that kind of conduct. And don't mention the cancer, or his age. It's got nothing to do with it. He knew what he was doing. The text messages prove that. He says that the sanctions are ruining his business. I have no sympathy. And what has he done for the gun community other than sell you products, and try to impress you with visits to Russia? Nothing of note that we've ever heard about.
FUCKING SNAP!

man, the right sure does love throwing their own under the bus....

the left will go out of their way to defend the dregs in their ranks...but the right doesnt so much as lift a finger to support our own who gets railroaded by unconstitutional laws.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

we all like the slogans, wear the shirts, and have the bumper stickers......but once someone actually does it, we all turn our backs on them like theyre a fucking lepper.

fuck all the fair weather patriots....might as well be fucking commies.

god yall act like he was caught diddling little kids or something......dude was importing machine guns.... literally a victimless crime.

This is the truest shit iver ever read! These sumbitches act like Larry vickers is Epstein or something! And that’s why all these laws will never be overturned because we the right overturn on one another as soon as a little heat is under our asses! Come and take it my ass, half you sumbitches would drive em to the police station on turn em in day!

man, the right sure does love throwing their own under the bus....

the left will go out of their way to defend the dregs in their ranks...but the right doesnt so much as lift a finger to support our own who gets railroaded by unconstitutional laws.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

we all like the slogans, wear the shirts, and have the bumper stickers......but once someone actually does it, we all turn our backs on them like theyre a fucking lepper.

fuck all the fair weather patriots....might as well be fucking commies.

god yall act like he was caught diddling little kids or something......dude was importing machine guns.... literally a victimless crime.
And when the red coats pay a pre-dawn visit on a fellow patriot neighbor to confiscate his guns and shoot his dog they'll use the MYOB strategy and hide in their homes, peeking through the blinds hoping they're not next. Because not my circus, not my monkeys.

Maybe he was just preparing to have a mean’s available to arm the next militia. Like a modern day reenactment gathering, but more real-like.

Maybe he was just preparing to have a mean’s available to arm the next militia. Like a modern day reenactment gathering, but more real-like.

Or maybe he was just doing it for the dollars, YouTube views, and to flex on social media.

And when his ego said “nobody will come after THE LAV for doing a little black market deal with Kalashnikov, they can’t touch me, I’m Larry F’ing Vickers!” he believed it.

Or maybe he was just doing it for the dollars, YouTube views, and to flex on social media.

And when his ego said “nobody will come after THE LAV for doing a little black market deal with Kalashnikov, they can’t touch me, I’m Larry F’ing Vickers!” he believed it.
I don't revel in the fact any 2nd A advocate and Patriot is targeted by the corrupt weaponized Stasi of an illegitimate outlaw regime. I don't care how big his ego is.

I don't revel in the fact any 2nd A advocate and Patriot is targeted by the corrupt weaponized Stasi of an illegitimate outlaw regime. I don't care how big his ego is.

Show me some of Larry's 2A advocacy. Anything he's done in the last decade solely to expand the exercise of our God given rights, and not primarily designed as a payday or to make him more famous (and no I'm not saying enriching one's self is inherently bad, just that Larry doesn't give a fuck about your rights or mine).

This isn't about the 2A, or even the fact that your hero was using anti-2A laws to get paid. The whole fraudulent law letter thing only works because the NFA and 68 GCA exist, and takes advantage of the fact that the common folk have no way of buying the shit Larry and his LEO buddies were importing.

It's about the fact that Larry conspired with some other folks who are supposed to be "protecting and serving" to help an arms manufacturer in a country that is clearly our enemy evade sanctions and do business in the US. And he didn't do it to help out you or I, or to advance the 2A, or even in the service of his country.

And the fact that we have a Democrat potato head for a president right now doesn't make it suddenly okay, at least not in my book. Clearly many in this thread are already way past that and are ready for a lawless society where politics and what team you're on are all that matter, and rule of law doesn't.

Show me some of Larry's 2A advocacy. Anything he's done in the last decade solely to expand the exercise of our God given rights, and not primarily designed as a payday or to make him more famous (and no I'm not saying enriching one's self is inherently bad, just that Larry doesn't give a fuck about your rights or mine).

This isn't about the 2A, or even the fact that your hero was using anti-2A laws to get paid. The whole fraudulent law letter thing only works because the NFA and 68 GCA exist, and takes advantage of the fact that the common folk have no way of buying the shit Larry and his LEO buddies were importing.

It's about the fact that Larry conspired with some other folks who are supposed to be "protecting and serving" to help an arms manufacturer in a country that is clearly our enemy evade sanctions and do business in the US. And he didn't do it to help out you or I, or to advance the 2A, or even in the service of his country.

And the fact that we have a Democrat potato head for a president right now doesn't make it suddenly okay, at least not in my book. Clearly many in this thread are already way past that and are ready for a lawless society where politics and what team you're on are all that matter, and rule of law doesn't.
The way I see it, thinking like this is the problem. Are you by any chance a SME on LV or is this simply your personal opinion on the man? Exactly, maybe you should tone your bullshit down you lefty thinking halfwit.

Last edited:

Ok, I read to "your hero" and my response to that lie is GFYS.

I've never taken a LV class, don't own any of his gear, not a sling, much less his model of gun and couldn't positively ID him out of a line up of other portly mustached gun 'experts' and operators.

In fact, I obviously don't keep up with LV as much as you do.

I still say I don't like seeing a big name in the gun world being targeted, trapped, caught, whatever, by the enemy.

Ok, I read to "your hero" and my response to that lie is GFYS.

I've never taken a LV class, don't own any of his gear, not a sling, much less his model of gun and couldn't positively ID him out of a line up of other portly mustached gun 'experts' and operators.

In fact, I obviously don't keep up with LV as much as you do.

I still say I don't like seeing a big name in the gun world being targeted, trapped, caught, whatever, by the enemy.

I don't like it either, but the man plead guilty and rolled on his co-conspirators to get a better deal. He's a big boy, and when he chose to help Kalashnikov evade sanctions he knew the risk he was taking (and has said so himself).

If anything I'm more than a little pissed at him because his poor choices and misconduct can be used to smear our entire community, and from what I can tell he would've know that and either did not care or just assumed he wouldn't get caught.

Proof of that claim?

You keep saying it and never providing any source

Plenty of people have provided you with links to the actual DOJ documents that prove this.

"Used to smear the entire community"....what fucking community?....the one who is currently throwing him under the bus?

Get fuck you fucking homo...

Show us on the doll where bad man Vickers touched you or stfu you leftist simp.

The fact is, the left is all to happy to use illegal laws to fuck over American...and you are all too happy to chear them on while they do it.

Lol....so you're all good with Americans having financial dealings with foreign enemies?

That seems to the be the main point that you and the rest of the "patriots" in this thread are making.

"Larry's one of ours! Who cares if he got caught working for a Russian arms company to help them evade sanctions! He's a patriot! He was in Delta Force!" With no concept of how completely moronic and unprincipled you all sound.

Every “ammo/gun panic” and election cycle shows the “gun community” to be composed of a bunch of “I’m gonna get mine” Jack wagons…

Reactions: Longshot231

It's obvious LAV believed his own press, which in-turn fed his ego and overrode his brain. I too hold a SgtMaj(ret) to higher standard, yet I'm not shocked by his attempt to skirt the rules. If you've spent 20 seconds around any group of special operators, you know that disregarding inconvienent regulations is SOP for many of them; the smaller the command, the more prevalent the attitude. I seriously doubt a man in his mid-50's woke up one morning and decided today was the day to start circumventing US law and regulations. I would venture to say that over the course of his time with SFOD-D, he was aware of more than one episode where someone hid a 'war trophy' (quite often a foreign firearm or explosive) in a unit quadcon returning to CONUS, fudged the ammo docs to indicate ordnance was spent on the range or on a mission, etc, etc. Yes, these same things happen in non-operator units, but we all know it's easier and recieves less scrutiny in high-speed units. I'm willing to bet LAV's prior exposure to these events made him think he could get away with it in the civilian world. Obviously, he was wrong. They should have included Felony Stupidity to his plea agreement.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
No....no they haven't....
We aren't at war with Russia...

Also, all our politicians seem to have no trouble taking money from foreign adversaries

Also, dude bought a gun, he's not "in the pockets of big Russia"
Russia Russia Russia!

Christ you really are a Democrat.

Dude Imported a gun for himself.....he's not buying pallets of aks to sell on the black market to boost the Russian economy

Get over yourself you democrat shill.

You insult me, tell lies, and call me names because you've already lost this argument. And you know it. But it's more fun to keep running around in circles acting like a child and pretending the man just bought a couple of guns.

Our main disagreement seems to be that you believe "patriots" like LAV should be exempt from any laws you don't like, and I don't,

And no, disagreeing with your anarchist nonsense doesn't make me a Democrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: billt
I have a question, has the same alphabet group that nailed LV charged and convicted Hunter Biden and threatened him with jail yet on his felonious gun purchase?

If they do, you reckon they'll high five each other like when Agent Asslick uncovered LV's dealings?

Me either.

Last edited:
Insult you?...yes

Tell lies?...nope, you're the one making claims of him being a snitch with 0 evidence

Call you names?....yeah I figured that kind of went with the insults

And lost what argument? That you are shilling on behalf of pedophiles because they need to demonize the right and protect their money laundering schemes?

Bold stance to take but you do you

And yeah, he literally bought a few guns, something that isn't a crime if you actually believe in the constitution, which you have made clear you don't.

Laws that are unconstitutional? Yes...but we've already established you don't believe In the constitution sooooo....

Hey you can support all the pedophiles you want, it's a free country.

Man, you've certainly become unhinged. No, I don't support pedophiles, or even Democrats. I'm not shilling for any pedophiles, Democrats, or anyone trying to demoralize or demonize the right. And nowhere have I said that I don't believe in the constitution. If anything it's been the opposite.

Surely you can't think everyone in this world who disagrees with you is an enemy, democrat, leftist, or fucking pedo.

LAV isn't some totem who represents every conservative, liberty minded person in this country. And I don't believe we should stand behind someone based solely on our perception of their politics when they've willfully broken the law, especially if that included conspiring with a foreign power.

Really, if this is how you argue - calling anyone who disagrees with you a Democrat, pedo supporting shill for your political enemies, and pretending to argue about something entirely different than what the other person is discussing, that's pretty freaking weak.

If you (or anyone else) would like to read about Vickers' cooperation with the DOJ and his relationship with Kalashnikov concern, some can be found here (but I doubt you'll bother to read any of this):

F86DBteXoAAso5j

Reactions: STex
And a summary of Vickers' involvement in the case from a user on another forum:

In 2020 a guy in AZ got popped for having an NFA item that wasn’t on the registry. They conducted a search warrant, and found out this guy in AZ was actively selling guns without an FFL. Many of these guns were unique/rare. One item found during the search warrant was a whole bunch of communication between the guy in AZ and an importer in MD (Sullivan). One of those conversations, was about how Sullivan could import an MR 308 rifle, they guy in AZ would sell it private party for a huge markup, and Sullivan and the AZ guy would split the profits from the sale. Investigators looked at the import permits and saw that Sullivan had gotten the permits because of a purchase order and demo letter provided by Vickers. The purchase order and demo letters spec’d a whole bunch of rifles, including multiple MR 308 rifles, and 1 G28 rifle. None of these could be imported without a demo letter. Things got funny when they looked at the form filed by Sullivan where he claimed that MR 308 rifle in possession by the guy in AZ was marked as a G28 rifle on the import forms. That was because Sullivan had already imported all the MR 308 rifles allowed on his permit, sold him through his guy in AZ (who didn’t have an FFL), but still could import a G28 which looked like an MR 308. So, if Sullivan called it an MR 308, he couldn’t import it, but if he called it a G28, he could import it and resell it illegally through his guy in AZ who had rich buyers lined up.

So, the feds now knew that Sullivan was actively importing rifles via demo letters for the purpose of reselling them. Sullivan was using Vickers, and another FFL out of New Mexico to get the demo letters. Vickers used a police chief with a 1 man dept and another police chief with a 7 man dept to get demo letters. Some of the demo letters were for ridiculous things like a MAG 58. Things obvious a tiny police department wouldn’t use. They also found that there Sullivan would immediately list some of the imported items (obtained via demo letters) on gun forums the day after they were imported. Some of those items were worth over $100K. So that launched the search warrant for Vickers and the cops doing the demo letters for him.

Once the feds got a look at Vickers communications, that is how they found out about all the Russia stuff. He was working with another US person on behalf of a sanctioned Russian company to start up a front company in the US that would actually be Kalashnikov Concern on US soil. The other US person was going to be CEO, and Vickers was going to be a Director and the public face of the company. They were going to bring in a guy from Russia to be the head of engineering, as well as blueprints and other sorts of stuff needed to get things started. The sanctioned people back in Russia were raising the funds to start the company, gave Vickers shares in the company, and started paying Vickers monthly. They also hired Vickers to come out to Russia and do all those promo video’s he did back in 2015 on his Youtube channel. All of this was an attempt to get around sanctions, Vickers was clearly in on it. During this whole time, he was also smuggling parts from Russia in for his own personal use. Sometimes he would have a guy in Switzerland get parts from Russia, cut them up and send them to the US where he had another guy assemble them.

Oh a "user on another forum".....surely a reliable source of Information 😂😂😂😂

Go back to the DU you fucking paid Dem shill

You're ignoring the actual documents in the post above. Just like I said you would.

Reactions: STex
The documents that say he's a snitch...yeah I didn't see that....

The documents saying he broke an unconstitutional law which you support, up?...I saw those.

How much are they paying you BTW?

Fucking LOL....the documents are a record of what he said when he snitched.

Where does the constitution provide protection for people who conspire with foreign powers against the American government?

I'm betting they're getting fired up to prosecute whoever sold 20% of our uranium to those damned Rooskies,
Right?????
Dunno all the ins and out but some better be aware of when something as sold as dealing with the evil Rooskies.

R

Reactions: Yasherka
There isn’t a single and united gun community or 2A community. Anyone that thinks so is uninformed.
A gun is simply a tool used by both sides.

I personally know some people and groups that are 100% against almost everything I believe in, they think Obama and Biden are great, and they also love guns and have plenty of militia type talk/think. When law and order breaks down I know what these groups have planned.
Then there are some that even front as Christian conservative types, yet they lie and cheat and are basically scum individuals.
Am I part of their “community”? Absolutely no way.

There are honest law abiding folks that love guns.
There are fun loving people that only really care about money.
Lots of “gun groups”

And I don’t know anything about LV other than what’s peddled in the news or gov papers. But it appears he lied more than once?

Reactions: STex and Tx_Aggie
Fucking LOL....the documents are a record of what he said when he snitched.

Where does the constitution provide protection for people who conspire with foreign powers against the American government?
1705863417571.png

Agreed, point being Larry may have rubbed the letter of the law but he didn't commit treason.
Miley did yet seems to not be on the radar.
Something about low hanging fruit.

R

I don’t disagree. And what LAV did doesn’t rise to the level of treason, while there are politicians who almost certainly have done things that do.

I just don’t agree with what seems to be the assertion by some that corruption should be used as an excuse for complete lawlessness and anarchy.

We should be working to fix the problem, not using it as an excuse to behave like the worst of us.

Shall not be infringed seems to be about as clear as it gets.

I don’t see how enforcing unconstitutional laws against people whether we like them
or not or agree or not with their actions helps enhance individual liberty or freedom

There is just something about the guy that just screams "over sold".

I just don't like him and have turned off anything he is in. I don't buy his resume. And now I find he thinks the law does not apply to him. He knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway, why? He is LV.

If I am flipping pages in a magazine, I still get some as they are so cheap. Come across a gun with the "operator look", next. When did this become popular. The beard, the stare, tight lips, bracelet on wrist. Fuck right off. Quit pretending.

This guy is no different from Baldwin. Figured his fame would ensure he can do whatever he wants.

There is just something about the guy that just screams "over sold".

I just don't like him and have turned off anything he is in. I don't buy his resume. And now I find he thinks the law does not apply to him. He knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway, why? He is LV.

If I am flipping pages in a magazine, I still get some as they are so cheap. Come across a gun with the "operator look", next. When did this become popular. The beard, the stare, tight lips, bracelet on wrist. Fuck right off. Quit pretending.

This guy is no different from Baldwin. Figured his fame would ensure he can do whatever he wants.
Wrong or illegal?

If you don’t side with the people then which side are you on?

1) LV was an actual operator....he's not "pretending"

2) unlike Baldwin, Vickers broke an unconstitutional law to commit a victimless crime.

But thanks for outting yourself as a cockfag who supports gun control.

Fucking fudd brigade out in full force in this thread.

Fucking pussies willing to throw anyone under the bus so you can prove to the Democrats that you are "one of the good ones" in hopes they'll let you keep your single shot 12g for deer huntin'
I am sure he was, but I have a feeling he is.....embellishing......lets say.

Baldwin thought his fame would protect him, just like vickers.

Vickers broke an unconstitutional law to commit a victimless crime.
You can say the same thing about street whores. It doesn't make you right.

If the National Firearms Act of 1934 was unconstitutional as you say, then why hasn't the NRA, GOA, and a ton of other pro gun groups gotten it overturned? Hell, they've had the last 90 years to do it.

I'm not saying it isn't, but I'm not a lawyer, and neither are you. When you break Federal laws there are consequences. Regardless if you believe in them or not. Vickers knew what he was doing.... He went and did it anyway, thinking he could get away with it. He figured wrong.

And even if he didn't know any better, or wasn't sure, $150.00 for an hours time with the worst ambulance chasing lawyer in the nation would have set him straight.

Vickers pled guilty to two federal felony charges.

"The defendants allegedly intended to impermissibly import into the United States and resell the machineguns and other firearms for profit or to keep for their own use and enjoyment. Sullivan allegedly submitted the false law letters to the ATF seeking to import the machineguns and other restricted weapons. Once the firearms were received, Sullivan allegedly kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons and transferred some of the weapons to Vickers, Tafoya, and other conspirators.

"In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons. As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties. Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

"Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act. U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers."

The judge has not (yet) meted out a penalty, whether financial, incarceration, or both.

I am not a lawyer, but have read this can be interpreted as leverage by the Justice Department to ensure his cooperation in the case against other indicted co-conspirators.

He might be pardoned in the future but as of the date he pled guilty (whether thought Constitutionally lawful or not) he violated the law.

Yeah, you don't fix unconstitutional laws by enforcing unconstitutional laws you fuck tard.

Christ, you'd turn in your neighbors for harboring Jews wouldn't you?....can't break the law afterall...

Here is the problem you are up against:

Most "good righteous gun owners" kind of are really stuck up on the "just obey the law" stuff.

I would say a bulk of the "good righteous gun owners" are nowhere ready to start
a. openly defying laws they feel are wrong
b. helping and supporting those who get popped for defying laws that most actually feel are wrong.
Antifa and the communists are way ahead of the curve on this.
Just got out of prison on a felony, no problem a comrade will hand you a gun for the next "protest event"...

The "good folks" are all hung up on this "felony" label that back 300 years ago meant an actual serious horrible crime, today it just means you resold your unused Disneyworld tickets (literally).

The "good folks" are all happy to toss their 2A rights on the bonfire and willingly turn the 2A into not just a second class right but demote it from a right to a privilege by their propaganda addled demand for "gun laws to keep those evil felons from having guns" (despite overwhelming evidence staring them in the face that such laws ONLY ever disarm good people.)

The "Good folks" are all happy to think that once the government hangs the "felon" tag on someone, they should all pile on and make sure the rest of their life is horrible and they are treated badly and with contempt and never allowed to have a good life. This probably comes from the stupid evil Puritan attitudes that infected the country at the beginning. Meanwhile those same folks willingly "just follow the laws" that are created by people way worse than the "felons" they despise.

Most Corporations that are involved in the Arms industry in any way all have long standing policies of instantly distancing themselves from anyone with "felony" because well all the "good folks" are clamouring for it and demanding it.

Funny enough the latest Supreme Court Justice was actually more on the ball with the constitution than most "good folks" as she was arguing that nowhere in the constitution or the bill of rights does it say that just because you get a felony, you give up your rights to life to one of the primary civil rights.

So I understand your point, but the problem is you are up against a huge amount of self righteous propaganda and folks that are too blind to realize they are being manipulated by their own self righteousness. The only reason they all aren't "felons" is because nobody in the corrupt FBI has hated them enough to stick that tag on them yet. (Just look at their persecution of anyone associated with Trump, they actually falsified evidence and then had their hand picked judge argue that sorry, can't reverse the conviction even when it's proven the FBI fabricated ALL the evidence).

So good luck on trying to convince others.
LV is done for as far as anything but his closest friends and allies.

I might suggest if you were a little bit less abrasive and such you might have a better chance of persuading folks of your point.
Actually who am I kidding? Almost nobody on the "good side" listens, they are all too busy forging their own chains as they are swept up by propaganda and manipulation.

Here is the problem you are up against:

Most "good righteous gun owners" kind of are really stuck up on the "just obey the law" stuff.

I would say a bulk of the "good righteous gun owners" are nowhere ready to start
a. openly defying laws they feel are wrong
b. helping and supporting those who get popped for defying laws that most actually feel are wrong.
Antifa and the communists are way ahead of the curve on this.
Just got out of prison on a felony, no problem a comrade will hand you a gun for the next "protest event"...

The "good folks" are all hung up on this "felony" label that back 300 years ago meant an actual serious horrible crime, today it just means you resold your unused Disneyworld tickets (literally).

The "good folks" are all happy to toss their 2A rights on the bonfire and willingly turn the 2A into not just a second class right but demote it from a right to a privilege by their propaganda addled demand for "gun laws to keep those evil felons from having guns" (despite overwhelming evidence staring them in the face that such laws ONLY ever disarm good people.)

The "Good folks" are all happy to think that once the government hangs the "felon" tag on someone, they should all pile on and make sure the rest of their life is horrible and they are treated badly and with contempt and never allowed to have a good life. This probably comes from the stupid evil Puritan attitudes that infected the country at the beginning. Meanwhile those same folks willingly "just follow the laws" that are created by people way worse than the "felons" they despise.

Most Corporations that are involved in the Arms industry in any way all have long standing policies of instantly distancing themselves from anyone with "felony" because well all the "good folks" are clamouring for it and demanding it.

Funny enough the latest Supreme Court Justice was actually more on the ball with the constitution than most "good folks" as she was arguing that nowhere in the constitution or the bill of rights does it say that just because you get a felony, you give up your rights to life to one of the primary civil rights.

So I understand your point, but the problem is you are up against a huge amount of self righteous propaganda and folks that are too blind to realize they are being manipulated by their own self righteousness. The only reason they all aren't "felons" is because nobody in the corrupt FBI has hated them enough to stick that tag on them yet. (Just look at their persecution of anyone associated with Trump, they actually falsified evidence and then had their hand picked judge argue that sorry, can't reverse the conviction even when it's proven the FBI fabricated ALL the evidence).

So good luck on trying to convince others.
LV is done for as far as anything but his closest friends and allies.

I might suggest if you were a little bit less abrasive and such you might have a better chance of persuading folks of your point.
Actually who am I kidding? Almost nobody on the "good side" listens, they are all too busy forging their own chains as they are swept up by propaganda and manipulation.

Keep posting this and you will not be here long.--The Management