• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest and greatest Innovations from LaRue Tactical.

bigjake83

Golden Shellback
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2013
    Southern Idaho
    All right boys and girls Innovation is at its peak at LaRue Tactical, just when you thought nothing could top the Larue C-Note or the legendary CaguIowa! I give you the Larue Carry Handle Top Rail...

Act now while supplies last!!!

Screenshot_20231113_083345_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113_083405_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113_083434_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

😳

Always thought ML ended his posts with a cigar.

Looks like I was wrong.

8B83010E-29AA-4F57-848B-495FA2296ACE.jpeg

Do they manufacture any of their weights in the traditional barbell shape?
    This one looks like it will be rough on my hands and awkward to curl...

Larue is becoming a joke … and overpriced.

They should just stick to rifles, uppers, and barrels which they do well and bring them down to reasonable prices for what they are. They do all of that stuff very well but the shit simply isn’t worth what they want. He thinks he can get KAC pieces for his shit, KAC isn’t worth what their stuff costs either but people will pay it (or more) all day because of their reputation from all the gov contracts so they can charge it. Larue doesn’t have that but I’m sure in his mind he does.

If Larue large frames were $2500-$3000 and small frames were $1500 they’d be solid options and probably sell as many as they can make. Larue absolutely builds a top shelf rifle but an OBR isn’t worth $4K+ in any world.

The only people buying their rifles are the hardcore fanboys. I bought two of the match grade uppers when they were $750 because they were a bargain and I’d do it again, I’d even pay $1K for them knowing what I do now and think they worth that but it probably wouldn’t have gotten me to order the first one at that price instead of just assembling my own. The $1300 current price though… nahh homie. That’s top tier cut rifled barrel on a nice receiver territory. For $200 more you can get a complete Seekins rifle on a billet lower with a badass stock, and a $250 TT trigger. The Seekins is a better upper/rifle and a hell of a lot better company to deal with if there’s an issue.

They don’t even make an OBR anymore … the only Larue rifle worth buying.

They went to the idiotic PredatAR platform … slapped the OBR name on it …an increased their pricing by like $1500 … it’s an absolute joke …

That’s stupid, I didn’t know they discontinued it I thought it just wasn’t on their site because stuff seems to come and go on the site. Even an OG OBR isn’t worth that. I had one for a while that I traded a MWS for that I paid like $2200 new for. It was a good rifle but still went down the road. IMO that was a $2500 retail rifle but for $2500 I’d still buy an SP10.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Yeah. A Larue now costs more than HK, FN, BT, LWRC, LMT etc. … he has lost it …

On top of all that bull ... Larue rebranded the UU kits as the Black and Tan series ... $2500 ...

His SR25 mags are now $92/per ... his Larue CAN mounts that were $199 ... all sudden run $399 ... because you know ... his raw materials increased soooo much ...

Yeah. A Larue now costs more than HK, FN, BT, LWRC, LMT etc. … he has lost it …

On top of all that bull ... Larue rebranded the UU kits as the Black and Tan series ... $2500 ...

His SR25 mags are now $92/per ... his Larue CAN mounts that were $199 ... all sudden run $399 ... because you know ... his raw materials increased soooo much ...

Holy shit I just looked and saw that. Isn’t the UU the same as the MGU? The Grendel’s were $800 previously and $1300 currently, in what world is their lower worth $1200-$1700 more to make it a complete rifle? 😂

Holy shit I just looked and saw that. Isn’t the UU the same as the MGU? The Grendel’s were $800 previously and $1300 currently, in what world is their lower worth $1200-$1700 more to make it a complete rifle? 😂
    It was $1199 complete before the “Black and Tan” name. Now it’s $2499 ... albeit you did have to put the LPK into the lower ... so I guess Larue assembly costs $1300 ... :LOL::eek::oops::rolleyes: ... wait ... nevermind ... wasn't assembly on the UUs were like $149?

Last edited:
    All you retards that don’t understand business should shut your dick holsters, you have no idea how much the cost went up in the ingredients of dillo dust, pppffft buncha ametuers
    HAHAHA

All you retards that don’t understand business should shut your dick holsters, you have no idea how much the cost went up in the ingredients of dillo dust, pppffft buncha ametuers
    No.
    You make that bit of rail cost as much as an upper - then you sell them a whole new upper instead.

My favourite part is that he used a detachable carry handle ... The least he could have done is find an actual A1 model for this kind of this faggotry.

Reminds of of that retarded ACOG on top of a removable carry handle. 20 years later it still makes me rage.

Attachments

• M4_SWAT-1-.jpg
      M4_SWAT-1-.jpg
      24.5 KB · Views: 86
    I'm not going to lie, if that was through drilled so that you still had a built in sighting system, paired with some Hera Systems stock and handguards, you'd have a pretty nifty rifle.

But yes, he's on drugs.

I'm not going to lie, if that was through drilled so that you still had a built in sighting system, paired with some Hera Systems stock and handguards, you'd have a pretty nifty rifle.

But yes, he's on drugs.
    At that point ... just get a Hellion ...

• Haha
    Reactions: Jsp556
    You are right ... it has become a joke ... in some ways ... I really don't care if they go under because they overpriced themselves and offer subpar stuff compared to the current market offerings...

Reactions: Jsp556
    Of all the things I've seen today, this is, um, definitely one of them.

Actually saw it the other day, just thought it was an April 1st thing that had resurfaced. Didn't realize it was real.

Reactions: PappyM3

Holy shit, you're right, haha. My 6.5G Larue UU kit with assembled upper was $800 shipped in 2018.

.... wtf ? .... welcome back to the Eighties ?

Last edited:
    No man ... Larue has went to a place that is really only supported by fanboys at this point in my opinion ... now their MBT trigger is still AWESOME and AFFORDABLE but the rest of Larue has just taken a nose dive and I don't take them seriously anymore ...

Just look at their rifle prices ... it should tell you all you need to know ... their ARs are still not ambi ... its the same o' stuff they have produced over the last 10 years ... but the prices have increased 100%+ ...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    This shit is hilarious :ROFLMAO: I thought that was a joke...
    @Krob95 As the resident C note expert, care to share a full review?
    As a proud C Note owner, I can 100% confirm it is real and actually really nicely done. Whether it works as advertised has yet to be determined, as I just boarded my honeymoon flight to Italy.

But my initial reaction is that it’s well machined, and very stout. I have it mounted and when I return, it will be sighted in on an ipsc sized target at 100yds for those short engagements. The QD is pretty nice, only gripe is it doesn’t “lock”,
    Just gets tight. Seems like it shouldn’t have an issue staying on though.

Would I buy one? Probably not. Would I receive another one gratefully from my best pal as a joke and wedding gift, 110% yes.

IMG_2774.jpeg