• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest and greatest Innovations from LaRue Tactical.

As a proud C Note owner, I can 100% confirm it is real and actually really nicely done. Whether it works as advertised has yet to be determined, as I just boarded my honeymoon flight to Italy.

But my initial reaction is that it’s well machined, and very stout. I have it mounted and when I return, it will be sighted in on an ipsc sized target at 100yds for those short engagements. The QD is pretty nice, only gripe is it doesn’t “lock”,
Just gets tight. Seems like it shouldn’t have an issue staying on though.

Would I buy one? Probably not. Would I receive another one gratefully from my best pal as a joke and wedding gift, 110% yes.

View attachment 8272249
I just :sick:🤮

Also, something that occurred to me after looking at it again this afternoon: your barrel harmonics are going to get fucked worse than an AKM because now you have something holding the gas block that isn’t the barrel....

Reactions: bfoosh006
Also, something that occurred to me after looking at it again this afternoon: your barrel harmonics are going to get fucked worse than an AKM because now you have something holding the gas block that isn’t the barrel....
Now now. Larue knows better…

Who needs harmonics/accuracy/precision/whatever when all you do is mag dump into dirt berms on sunny weekend days??

As a proud C Note owner, I can 100% confirm it is real and actually really nicely done. Whether it works as advertised has yet to be determined, as I just boarded my honeymoon flight to Italy.

But my initial reaction is that it’s well machined, and very stout. I have it mounted and when I return, it will be sighted in on an ipsc sized target at 100yds for those short engagements. The QD is pretty nice, only gripe is it doesn’t “lock”,

Would I buy one? Probably not. Would I receive another one gratefully from my best pal as a joke and wedding gift, 110% yes.

View attachment 8272249
The C-Note seems like a good stocking stuffer

Reactions: Krob95

View attachment 8272249
Get the fuck off the computer and get to fucking already.

LOL, they turned the comments off for their FB announcement post lolololololol.

IMG_5740.png

4E891467-86B4-4812-B00A-9E805FC08DAB.jpeg

From the old days when they threw in random shit with your order. Who else has a Larue BATTLEMIXER?!?! Don’t try to lowball me.
I. Know. What. I. Have!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0C08BB03-4775-4D87-B8D1-019FEE696F7B.jpeg
    0C08BB03-4775-4D87-B8D1-019FEE696F7B.jpeg
    326.2 KB · Views: 27
The good from Larue:
- produces pretty good barrels
- good rifle chassis (PredatAR, OBR, PredatOBR, Stealth receivers and handguards, true free float of handguards)
- good handguards (LAT quad rail)
- good mounts
- great trigger, esp for the money
- has done a lot for veterans
- products machined with tight tolerances, very consistent.

The not so good:
- handful of flop products, like the scope carry handle thing, and this product. The C-Note is actually a good little site for moving it from multiple rifles; but still not something the market is probably looking for
- very steep price hike recently, making the mounts almost obscenely priced.
- often cannot keep up with demand
- ML's has sort of an 'F-you' personality that has prob cost him literally millions and millions in revenues. He's not the best sales person.

This product is interesting for sure.....LOL. Every successful business person has a lot of flops and failures that accompany their success, and ML's quad rail thing to add to carry handle rifles is probably one of the flops. Overall I'm glad Larue Tactical exists and hope they do well.

The good from Larue:
- produces pretty good barrels
- good rifle chassis (PredatAR, OBR, PredatOBR, Stealth receivers and handguards, true free float of handguards)
- good handguards (LAT quad rail)
- good mounts
- great trigger, esp for the money
- has done a lot for veterans
- products machined with tight tolerances, very consistent.

The not so good:
- handful of flop products, like the scope carry handle thing, and this product. The C-Note is actually a good little site for moving it from multiple rifles; but still not something the market is probably looking for
- very steep price hike recently, making the mounts almost obscenely priced.
- often cannot keep up with demand
- ML's has sort of an 'F-you' personality that has prob cost him literally millions and millions in revenues. He's not the best sales person.

This product is interesting for sure.....LOL. Every successful business person has a lot of flops and failures that accompany their success, and ML's quad rail thing to add to carry handle rifles is probably one of the flops. Overall I'm glad Larue Tactical exists and hope they do well.

You almost had it. The mounts suck ass.