• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Learning That Sniper Hide Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD
Well it has been fun toying with you boys but it has become boring. I have been hunting since I was 15 and from coast to coast and no one even has an idea who I really am so you boys keep playing with yourselves; I'm gone.

DD-214 please

Reactions: 1J04
Well it has been fun toying with you boys but it has become boring. I have been hunting since I was 15 and from coast to coast and no one even has an idea who I really am so you boys keep playing with yourselves; I'm gone.

What's that? Third, fourth goodbye?

Bye.jpg

Did that for years. Seem to help temporarily, but has steadily degraded over the years. This is from an injury 30 years ago. The tingly numbness is well into my left forearm and starting in the right. Lost of hand pain. Bumping the top of a finger brings the "got smacked in the nose" pain. Top of my left thumb has been numb for years. Starting to lose dexterity. Can't pick up loose change. Tried a couple of low dose (is that the right term) meds, but didn't like the way I felt. Gotta do something.
Ask if you are a candidate for arthroplasty instead of fusion

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Left calf is getting the signal that it’s supposed now, just have to rehab back to full strength. Still have a problem with sitting for long periods of time without nerve pain. Framer by trade didn’t help. Have you tried injections yet? I have had great success with them prior to surgery. Just got to the point that I couldn’t avoid it anymore. Fried one disk and tore a second on the las injury before surgery. I do not recommend a chiropractor for spine issues period. Especially at the C level.

Wish you a full recovery. I did try the injections. Didn't seem to help.

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Hi,
Question is...
1. Does your WIFE know how bad you talk shit about her being the reason you HATE where you live and that the reason she moved you all there has not come to fruition?
2. Does you DAUGHTER know you tell her rape story to complete strangers in the internet?
3. Does your DAUGTHER-IN-LAW know that you tell the internet about her mental disorder and that you and your wife had to move because she refused to take her meds? (By the way...YOU have a mental disorder)
4. Do you know how stupid you sound when you say that Marines salute you "for what you wear" when you lived in the rent house by 29 Palms?
5. Do you know how stupid you sound when you are attempting to tell everyone that you know something is difficult for us because of our low IQ but you didn't even spell "Hard" correctly?
6. Do you know how stupid you sound when you say you were assigned to a LRRP unit patrol that you got last minute pulled from or you would be KIA YET you say you were never "in country"?
7. List goes on but enough for now.

Sincerely,
Theis

Ask if you are a candidate for arthroplasty instead of fusion

How does that work with the spine? I was hoping disc replacement would be approved by now. I understand it's been common practice in Europe for a couple decades.

Actually cervical is much more manageable and has much better outcomes than lumbar

No experience with the C’s but my surgeon pointed out why I was lucky. Completely agree with you on doing everything you can prior to fusion. I was out of options?

How does that work with the spine? I was hoping disc replacement would be approved by now. I understand it's been common practice in Europe for a couple decades.
You have 2 main companies that make discs: prodisc and mobi-c. They’ve been here for about 7-8 years. They preserve motion and should be the new thing moving forward. I have 2 in my neck but I wish I gave rehab and exercise more of a chance because I ended up with C5 palsy last year 3 months post surgical

You have 2 main companies that make discs: prodisc and mobi-c. They’ve been here for about 7-8 years. They preserve motion and should be the new thing moving forward. I have 2 in my neck but I wish I gave rehab and exercise more of a chance because I ended up with C5 palsy last year 3 months post surgical

Sucks, dude. Any treatment for that?

Pork Chop Papa Jack Ass I knew you had it in ya? Pull up a chair and lets chat you fucktard poor excuse for a cum stain stain in a sheet fucked backwards through a swamp with a pogo stick up your ass???

What kind of soldier says "grave bodily harm", thats not part of the venacular of any generation going back to Breeds Hill. Now if he said "fuck muther fuckers up" maybe, just maybe. But nah, just nah.

I think this fuck is Blue Streak or whatever he was.

Hi,

But yet this...

At age 67 now I'm not as fast or strong as I once was so the day may come if put in the situation I might have to do grave bodily harm to someone as I had to do in the U.S. Army.

My question is where did he have to do "grave bodily harm"???

Edited To Add:

I have managed to either talk , walk, or get the drop on those that have sought to do me harm since returning to civilian life but that may not always be the case.

So now he has had to "get the drop" on people as a civilian???

Sincerely,
Theis

Ive had L4 L5 surgery, grinding out scar tissue, the surgeon said I broke my back at some point in my life. Dont remember back broken just legs arms ribs nose etc etc but no back. Well, either way, after the surgery it was like being born again, but the pain is coming back, left nut down to the top of left foot. I will get a second surgery done before I retire. Should start a separate thread on back and spine problems.

Ive had L4 L5 surgery, grinding out scar tissue, the surgeon said I broke my back at some point in my life. Dont remember back broken just legs arms ribs nose etc etc but no back. Well, either way, after the surgery it was like being born again, but the pain is coming back, left nut down to the top of left foot. I will get a second surgery done before I retire. Should start a separate thread on back and spine problems.

No shit! Up to 3 now with multiple injections in between since 28.....I’m 51

Come on Pappa.......you can tell us all about your epic back surgery’s ???? No wait......nope......everybody is fresh outa fucks to give cum bubbler?

Reactions: PJC and 1J04
What kind of soldier says "grave bodily harm", thats not part of the venacular of any generation going back to Breeds Hill. Now if he said "fuck muther fuckers up" maybe, just maybe. But nah, just nah.

I think this fuck is Blue Streak or whatever he was.

I'm pretty sure this guy is well, just this guy. He's not someone that came back.

He uses the exact same name on other forums, tells some long winded variation of the same bullshit and has the same writing style.

It's sad, but this isn't even a troll. And it has way too few N words in it to be 308pirate.

Damn, every time I go do something for an hour or so this thing grows 3 pages.
Carry on gents!

I missed out on going shooting because of this thread.

I think THEIS died of hunger.

ArmyJerry rode around on his Tx300 Cock Monster.

Veer invented a new SnipersHide commendation.

1J04 set the world record for using the like button.

I wonder if this post will become the first post on page 11?
Sorry, I really didn't have anything witty to say.

I was born in 78’ but I remember being in Nam in the tet offensive. We were chasing down those Nazis with the f-117 stealth as close air support, then... this Navy SEAL named John Cena shows up riding on top of an M1A Abrams like a cowboy, he rolls in front of us and hops off the tank with a six pack of Bartles and James in one hand, and his I-pod in the other blasting Norwegian death metal.... he then walks up to me and sees my Sniper.org hat pin and snaps off a salute to me. He is so impressed with me, he shows me naked pics of his wife ands says I can bang her anytime I want.

This is all true. Because I have a bracelet.
ur fukked up.....seek (professional) help.

Send pics of wife....I’m not particular.....everyone gets a pass.....I send the really ugly ones to D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.