• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Learning That Sniper Hide Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will eventually go to 11, I assure you.

TCPn30X.jpg

Stonehenge anyone??

Reactions: 1J04
I was born in 78’ but I remember being in Nam in the tet offensive. We were chasing down those Nazis with the f-117 stealth as close air support, then... this Navy SEAL named John Cena shows up riding on top of an M1A Abrams like a cowboy, he rolls in front of us and hops off the tank with a six pack of Bartles and James in one hand, and his I-pod in the other blasting Norwegian death metal.... he then walks up to me and sees my Sniper.org hat pin and snaps off a salute to me. He is so impressed with me, he shows me naked pics of his wife ands says I can bang her anytime I want.

This is all true. Because I have a bracelet.

i just get more and more impressed every day with you bender, keep up the good work, stud

I'm just here for the floor show. It is close to midnight here finishing up going through this thread. I do not understand all the meaning behind some of the post. I was in the A.S.A. in the early 70's so never saw action or was in country. Laughed my butt off at many of the post. I am here because I have never posted on a locked thread which this will probably end up being. I have been here for years , just don't post. You guys are crazy and the Hide is the first place I go when I jump on-line.

So how old is he? In his post about hacksaw ridge he references being 67 that was in 2016. On a quoted post from this thread he says he's 67...... or was that quote from an old post somewhere else?

Reactions: 1J04
By the way, if you go back to my post on Page 2 right now, you've traveled forward in time.

I went and looked 5 times already and I think I'm in my 70s now.

I think what happened was, my future self who obviously had the 'cock fag' award in my signature, came back when this thread was created and posted on page 2, already having the signature, which wasn't even created until Page 7.

you mother fuckers are tite, dude

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
Saw the first 2 pages this morning. Left for the day and came back and lo and behold did this turn out impressive. I can see why most wasted a Saturday glued to their screens. It's like a terrible car wreck. You know you should drive past it and not stare, but you can't help yourself from slowing down. Since we have a unit citation and I am sure Veer is working on a campaign ribbon, when does the morale patch get fabricated and issued as a donation for the Scout Sniper Association? Definitely will require Velcro sneakers on there somewhere.

Saw the first 2 pages this morning. Left for the day and came back and lo and behold did this turn out impressive. I can see why most wasted a Saturday glued to their screens. It's like a terrible car wreck. You know you should drive past it and not stare, but you can't help yourself from slowing down. So when does the morale patch get fabricated and issued as a donation for the Scout Sniper Association? Definitely will require Velcro sneakers on there somewhere.

LMMFAO!? Did you watch Velcro sneakers vid? World class home run? I can’t even think about it without laughing?

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Wait one..............Veer’s working on it?
Hey, if Hogg boy can be a survivor of a shooting he wasn't at, can I have a a bracelet for never contributing to this thread? If not a braclet, how about a gold star or participation trophy?

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
I think that TacticalDillhole should keep his new avatar from here on out! All in favor say aye!

I'm personally deeply offended by it and I think it should be removed ASAP! Furthermore I feel that the offending member should be perma-banned for hurting my gentle feelings so much that I'm starting to melt away..............Huh??? What happened? Sorry, I think I was just temporarily possessed by a Liberal SJW faggot. Carry on folks! :D

Reactions: RNWRKNP
whadafaq? Could someone send me the cliff notes of this thread... I'm reading.. but I ain't believe what I am seeing... Is that a common reaction with everyone else?

Cliff Note.

Individual comes onto the hide posting about interrogation techniques and gives a background with large holes in the story. Gets questioned on his story and proceeds to dig in deeper in an effort to wow those questioning him into silence. Fails to impress the BTDT guys and story gets ripped to shreds. Dogpile commences. Said individual deletes his posts (so you missed the nucleus of this shitstorm), takes ball and goes home. Dogpile continues without individual.

That's it in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Hey, if Hogg boy can be a survivor of a shooting he wasn't at, can I have a a bracelet for never contributing to this thread? If not a braclet, how about a gold star or participation trophy?

Veer......there’s blood in the water and I can only hold them for so long????

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
whadafaq? Could someone send me the cliff notes of this thread... I'm reading.. but I ain't believe what I am seeing... Is that a common reaction with everyone else?

Simply put, we got fine gentlemen here who are experts at spotting bullshitters and ruthlessly call them out on it and don't sugar coat things. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the bullshitter was a 13 year old kid who had nothing better to do because the CoD servers were down.

Reactions: Barneybdb
i just get more and more impressed every day with you bender, keep up the good work, stud

Yeah, thanks, after Nam I came back state side and played some professional football for some time, the NSA liked how I threw the ball in the 5th consecutive Super Bowl one season in August (i was sooo good that Goodell moved the super bowl date for me) anyway... after turning down the NSA, I went to work for a weapons manufacturing company, we were in the “sandbox” giving an example of this missle system when we got blasted by a roadside bomb and I got taken prisoner, held captive in a cave for months, they asked me to build them the missile system for them to use against Americans, I told them I would, but to their surprise, I built an armored exoskeleton with flying capacities. I marched out of the cave in heavy gunfire and managed to fly back to safety. I refined the suit stateside, and cut a deal with some guy named Stan Lee for the rights to my story... this would have been early 80’s...... just before I formed some little team called Delta Force..... I sold those movie rights too...... anyway, peasants, I digress from my intention of this thread....... could I interest you in some Amazon books how to interview people to see if they are lying?

-Bender-

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks, after Nam I came back state side and played some professional football for some time, the NSA liked how I threw the ball in the 5th consecutive Super Bowl one season in August (i was sooo good that Goodell moved the super bowl date for me) anyway... after turning down the NSA, I went to work for a weapons manufacturing company, we were in the “sandbox” giving an example of this middle system when we got blasted by a roadside bomb and I got taken prisoner, held captive in a cave for months, they asked me to build them the missile system for them to use against Americans, I told them I would, but to their surprise, I built an armored exoskeleton with flying capacities. I marched out of the cave in heavy gunfire and managed to fly back to safety. I refined the suit stateside, and cut a deal with some guy named Stan Lee for the rights to my story... this would have been early 80’s...... just before I formed some little team called Delta Force..... I sold those movie rights too...... anyway, peasants, I digress from my intention of this thread....... could I interest you in some Amazon books how to interview people to see if they are lying?

-Bender-

????

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
Status
Not open for further replies.