• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christy bring some sexy lipstick i want your lip prints on my calendar under yoru signature!!

</div></div>

What Magan ain't good enough for you? J/K
wink.gif

Lol, i think it about 65-70 degrees outside but we took the pics in the water at like 5pm...when the sun was going down.....the outside temp has nothing to do with how cold that damn water was. Burrrrr!

No way i could live ANYWHERE but sunny cali!!!! i do NOT handle cold very well....im actually always cold, even when its 80 out i can wear a sheatshirt. im spoiled
wink.gif

and Christy???? who's that??? did you mean Christine? everyone is entitled to like whatever USO girl they want....but i KNOW who my REAL fans are
laugh.gif
xoxo

Happy Friday!!!!
bd073335.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
bd073335.jpg
</div></div>

The sentiment is appreciated, and the weekend will likely be cooler than that.

It's a lot funner when the the girls aren't so wasted they wake up with a headache pissed off they don't remember your name.

Hahahaha!

I'd live in Cali if it weren't for the crazy ass gun laws and 800,000 dollar rat traps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Torfinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd live in Cali if it weren't for the crazy ass gun laws and 800,000 dollar rat traps. </div></div>

+1
and too many people as well...

-Wil

Ya, housese are ridiculous out here!!! even renting is alot! i have a one bedroom and i pay about $900.00 and thats cheap! most are around $1200.00...and the houses here are over a million for a P.O.S. place. its HORRIBLE!!! but im use to it...and i havent lived anywhere else so i cant compair. ya know?

and YES there are far too many people here. the one thing i hate most about california is the TRAFFIC...no other place can compair. it take me over an hour to get from work to home (26 miles on freeways) F*cken crappy!

I could never imagine spending 2+hours commute every day. If you consider the time you sleep and work, 2 hours is like 50% of your free/spare time. If you consider life being the life-time minus the time you sleep and work, that's 50% of your life, commuting
smirk.gif

I know many ppl are doing it (I've coworkers in .jp that spends even 3 hours for commuting), but that's insane IMHO.

Yes i meant Christine it was 3 am here when i was typing thinking about the security i will be providing here!!

As for Magan she rocks big time but my buddy already called dibbs on her so me and him will be taking are ladies out and protecting them while you dirt balls druel on them.

Magan you and Christine both rock!! I would swim thru 10000 miles worth of dinosaur shit just to jack off in the shadow of the last guy that fucked ya!!!

Now thats love beat that!!

LMFAO, that paints an intresting image
laugh.gif
(NOMAD)

Ya sometimes it takes me 2 housr to get home....so thats 3+ hours of commuting. but you gota do what you gota do to get those damn bills payed. they keep comming whether you want them to or not.
frown.gif

They dont call me Tony Glaze for nothin!!

Cant wait to see Nick and Steve and finally meet John and the USO babes its gonna be a rough time for us all so get your sleep and finish that ink!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would swim thru 10000 miles worth of dinosaur shit just to jack off in the shadow of the last guy that fucked ya!!!

Now thats love beat that!! </div></div>

Oh yeah, Well I'd drag my balls across 3 miles of crushed glass just to hear her piss in a tin cup over the telephone.

how's that?

Doesnt sound like u love her enough!! Please try again!!

I'd let MASER shoot my rifle just to sniff the seat of her high school boyfriends car. All joking aside Magan your amazing but I am stil partial to my wife. Other than my 2 year old daughter she is the prettiest woman I have ever met. Oh to be single again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is this one better then?
great_weekend.jpg
</div></div>

Haha, I have soft carpet and several pairs of industrial knee pads just for the occasion!

laugh.gif

26 mile commute + California weather + bad traffic =
PHOTO_547907_2501_87960_main.jpg

Cut your commute time in half and save yourself time going to the gym.

wink.gif

Actually a motorcycle would even be better
smile.gif

Is there even in CA the silly law that motorcycles must not swing between cars stuck in traffic?

i REFUSE to ride a bike, had my car taken away some odd years ago..and had to ride my bike 18 miles a day as punishment....so NEVER again!!!! it was very tramatic!!!!

Buttercup,
First of all your smoke'in hot!
Secondly, where do you get the USO calenders?
Jeff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i REFUSE to ride a bike, had my car taken away some odd years ago..and had to ride my bike 18 miles a day as punishment....so NEVER again!!!! it was very tramatic!!!! </div></div>

That doesn't sound like a punishment that sounds like entertainment!

laugh.gif

Had to try, my quest to get more hot girls on bikes will never end.

Mwahahaha!

It's good for the whole community.

Call USO and order direct!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually a motorcycle would even be better
smile.gif

Is there even in CA the silly law that motorcycles must not swing between cars stuck in traffic?
</div></div>

I do this daily and yes you can "lane split" in CA, one of the few states that allow it. I only lane split at traffic lights and weave my way up to the front of the line. Most people in CA are used to it and don't think anything of it. I must say the lane splitting does offer a nice vantage point to view the ladies in the mornings.

The view is never as good as the view I got wathcing Magan come out of the ocean soaking wet and freezing, then promptly running to the shower to rinse the sand out of her.....
laugh.gif

Electricity to charge
photo op batteries = $4.00
Gas to drive to shoot = $6.00
Fee to John for allowing Tony
to be the photographer = $1,000.00

Witnessing this
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the view I got wathcing Magan come out of the ocean soaking wet an freezing, the promptly running to the shower to rinse the sand out of her..... </div></div>

PRICELESS!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">magan where did the girl licking the desert eagle come from? </div></div>
My Pants!!!

Cant wait for to see the Calendar!!!!
BushBaby.gif

LMFAO i love that pic of that furry littel guy! thats awesum!!!!

i got the pic of the girl licken the gun off www.photobbucket.com
thats where i get ALL the little pics from. they have everything!!!

Tony, that water was F*CKEN freezing....and even freezing for being slightly intoxicated. lol to tell you the truth i dont know how i made it outa the water, over the cliff and rock and to the shower so fast....that must have be awesum to watch! youre a real trooper for putting up with us
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually a motorcycle would even be better
smile.gif

</div></div>

I do this daily and yes you can "lane split" in CA, one of the few states that allow it. I only lane split at traffic lights and weave my way up to the front of the line. Most people in CA are used to it and don't think anything of it.
</div></div>
That's what I thought, because the first year I was here a police car stopped me because I was doing that and they asked me if I was from CA
smile.gif

Funny because when I go back in vacation in my home town for the summer, the first couple of hours I ride my motorcycle I always stop behind cars at the signals and ppl look at me like "WTF?".
Doesn't take much to get "back to the roots" though
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The view is never as good as the view I got wathcing Magan come out of the ocean soaking wet and freezing, then promptly running to the shower to rinse the sand out of her.....
laugh.gif
</div></div>
Dude!!
laugh.gif

miss BC-
i'm sorry to ask but what pic of the "girl licken the gun off" i don't seem to see it. did they take it down?

i tried to look it up but couldn't.. little help please

Nope still there!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goose316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">magan where did the girl licking the desert eagle come from? </div></div>
My Pants!!!

Cant wait for to see the Calendar!!!!
BushBaby.gif
</div></div>

That possum picture rocks... funny as F$CK!

Magan, it suprises me each time to look at this thread cause those pictures you put in just seem to get better.. darn they are funny huh!

Cheers
AI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jfkdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">miss BC-
i'm sorry to ask but what pic of the "girl licken the gun off" i don't seem to see it. did they take it down?

i tried to look it up but couldn't.. little help please </div></div>

Don't have any trouble getting it to show, even managed to get it in my pictures. Can anyone help me get it sent to my camera as a video download so I can send it to others? HELP!!!

Bob

Then Magan you have to PM the rest of us that won't be able to make SHOT due to work obligations. Please! How did the last installment of color go? Hope all is well for you

the last "instalment" went ok, i suppose. i mean as good as a session on your ribs can go. i would NOT recomend getting your ribs tatted to anyone. REALLY painful!!!! but sooooo worth it.

there is no excuses to NOT maken it to the shot show. i have work but im using my vacation time to make it out there to see all you guys, why cant you do the same?????

Easy, The Boss said NO but I am also saving the vacation time to spend with the kids this summer. I only have about a three week window this year to take off due to work and I plan on spending every moment I can with them. I would love to see all of the new toys and say hi to everyone but it may have to wait until Fall Bash 08.

Any of the US Optic Girls looking for a fairly young white male(31 yrs old), State Investigator (GA.) that really does NOT make much money BUT... does all the house cleaning and cooking ????

** ohh yeah... I AM SINGLE

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is no excuses to NOT maken it to the shot show.</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Global War On Terrorism?</span>
Becky sent my calender out...but how about some pics while I am waiting for it to finish its journey thousands of miles to me
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is no excuses to NOT maken it to the shot show.</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Global War On Terrorism?</span>
Becky sent my calender out...but how about some pics while I am waiting for it to finish its journey thousands of miles to me
grin.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, i'd say thats pretty freaking viable! Thanks for being over there DK and watch your six!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, you gota come see it at shot show
wink.gif

its amazing looking, like 100x better then what i expected!!!!! </div></div>

I already saw it and will see more of it!!!! Muahhhhhhhhh!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....why do i live in cali???? cause its friggen January and its 80 degrees outside.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Hell of a lot better than here! I am reading -4.1 out right now...

Adam

YES I am going to SHOT!
wink.gif

Guess for all the buys that are gonna miss seeing your Tat guess that means more time for us!!!

Sucks to be you guys!!

pic03228.jpg

You know guys, I love rifles and all, but seriously, Im thinking about taking up archery.....nows who's with me?

PS That there is some serious side boob.