• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

I can't say I really dig tats, but looking at this thread makes me think that all the times I've been in CA, I've been in the wrong places
smirk.gif

WOW BC, That is a great Tattoo... I just got my second one done in September when I was home on R&R from Afghanistan... It was done by Laura Kondon at Eternal Tattoos in Clawson Michigan. and I hear you on the time it takes... I was there for two sitting for a total of ten hours... and I bet you are regretting getting it anywhere near you ribs!
l_6a6d6334648c524bbb67a229085f5a1d.jpg

bitchen tat C.J.! ya Big Gus from the Orange County Ink house did mine. im about 10-12 hours in...and i got 5ish to go. I have a VERY high pain tolerance but this tat is pushing me to my limits, thats for sure. Ribs, hip, spine and arm pits are no bueno!!!!!!! thank god im almost done!!!!

i think the healing and itching is worse then the actually tattoo!

have a wonderful day, stay warm! xox

So Magan, I can see the WHOLE finished work of art at SHOT???

I am very detailed oriented so a full inspection is a must; obviously dinner and drinks will be included on my part...
smile.gif

***edited out of fear***

come on guys, my name is spelled M-A-G-A-N......two A's, NO E's!!!!!! thanks.

you can look all you want but you better not touch!!!
wink.gif

merry christmas from my furry kids
laugh.gif

00thekids.jpg

I do hate the arm pits worse then anything...there be a funny little nerve there that makes me fingers spasm when getting ink.

lol....i have the same problem but its my whole arm. the guy was lucky he was holding my arm otherwise he would have gotten a couple of elbows to the face.

LOl...yeah dude had a sense of humor. Said if it was some type of sign language saying it hurt, I needed to quit being a Puss and stay the Fuk still.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys, my name is spelled M-A-G-A-N......two A's, NO E's!!!!!! thanks.

you can look all you want but you better not touch!!!
wink.gif

merry christmas from my furry kids
laugh.gif

00thekids.jpg
</div></div>

Hey can I watch you play with the Girbils..LOL

Come on dude, she worked at USO, she's got a pink tree a tat that runs from her neck to her ass (both very nice I might add) and she pisses glitter. With creds like that she can probably drink most of us under the table.

Do you REALY think she's gonna have a conventional rat?
laugh.gif

Cheers, Doc

BC,

Not sure about you Magan but today mine itches like a bum fighting crabs...HOLY CRAP!!!

Wife goes on Sat. gonna be a 4 hour session for her.. I'll post pics...

4 hours on your wifey.....tell her i said good luck. She'll need it thats for sure. i almost didnt make my FULL 4 hours....i was ready to RUN away from him. i cant wait to see pics!!!!

i was running my nails over my tat, NOT itching it...and i swear it feels better then sex! lol mine itches so bad. i catch myself rubbing up against door jams and shit like that. im so bad!

i love my chinchillas, those are my KIDS! Satchel is the grey boy and Cora is the white devil girl!
laugh.gif

i think the blonde young lady has a twin sister in kentucky named Johnna.

they look very similar ....

A&D ointment... thats what I always use on my tats and I have very very very little problems with them... and the itching isn't bad at all... long hot showers and A&D ointment... I will help apply both treatments if nessecery BC... Because I am a medic... jeez you people have your minds in the gutters...

aloe is great for that stuff, real aloe though. the stuff from the shelf just burns!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long hot showers </div></div> did this last night helped for a bit.
With all your shading I can't imagine how much yours itched.

BC,
The wifey has pretty good pain tollerance but 4 hours might be a bit long.. I'll cross my fingers...

Even thought mine is only 6"X6" I can only imagine how freakin crazy yours is driving you.

A&D is the only way to go....until it starts to peel then i just use lubriderm. The sensative skin one. You want to use stuff with no vitamine E or anything that will make your tat heal or irritate it (like scents). if that makes any sense. you want the color to saty if you use lotion with anything in it, it will help your body reject the ink and that mean you might have to go in and get touched up....MORE PAIN! no fun, and no thank you.

mine is almost done peeling....so its not too bad...but i was a lizard there for a while... a flakey mess!!!! i was kinda grossed out.

is it time for SHOT Show yet?
laugh.gif

6x6 thats still a pretty good size one.....mine is about
12 inches x 9 inches....actually it might be bigger. lol i cant see it so i dont really know. one more session and im done. the on to the next one
wink.gif

CleanHouse-1.gif

If you need a loation man just give a yell!!!

Nice work Magan. I'v egot 5 tat's myself, no pics of them though. Did most of them while on active duty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cj.weber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A&D ointment... thats what I always use on my tats and I have very very very little problems with them... and the itching isn't bad at all... long hot showers and A&D ointment... I will help apply both treatments if nessecery BC... Because I am a medic... jeez you people have your minds in the gutters... </div></div>

Ya see BC
I told you we are all professionals here.lol
cool.gif

exactly what I am saying... all I want to do is help... its my job to get lotion on those hard to reach places

I belive the proper term is 'Side Boob' as coined by one Peter Griffin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gentlemen...I'd like to direct your attention to the yellow box
grin.gif
</span></span></span></span>
292318595uk0.jpg

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">I call this "under-boob" and damn it is hot!</span></span></span></span> </div></div>

Magan

Hardcore tatt mate.... You are braver than I would ever be........ just had a quick look through this thread, and seeing you in the pictures I think I can safely say.... "You are a cheeky shithead arn't you??????"......... I bet you are the instigator in most of the pranks and silly stuff that happens on these photo shoots and at USO.....

I'd love to see that tatt finished... but unfortunately I can not make it to the shot show...... something to do with many hours spent in a plane flying from bloody Australia...... no excuse I know....

Nice pair of Chinchillas (pun)...... WTF are they??? Will google them!!

As for everyone else... you are a bunch of dirty pricks... yes, yes, I like!

Cheers
AI

I can do lotion or glaze on request!!!

But i am a professional glazer!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ackley Improved</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Magan

Nice pair of Chinchillas (pun)...... WTF are they???</div></div>

a flippin classic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can do lotion or glaze on request!!!

But i am a professional glazer!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Always the professional aren't you

Looking good need some lotion?

Magan,
The combination of "girl next door" beauty and body art you possess make it impossible to think about you & maintain proper prone shooting position at the same time...

so.....
Being that most of us are presently on SH online and NOT in prone position on THE line, how 'bout ONE more pic???

Beautiful work Magan! Can wait to see the whole thing, or most of it anyway, at SHOT!

BTT to spread some holiday cheer!!
smile.gif

Gotta love the private sector; if my employer even supected that I had "accessed, viewed or participated in" a thread like this I'd have some xsplainin' to do. Of course, judging by the content that I never viewed or accessed, it might be worth it...

Magan, you had better be careful or someone might try to get your flower!

I might just want to pollenate a few of them flowers!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I might just want to pollenate a few of them flowers!!!
smile.gif

</div></div>

BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZZ

Cheers
AI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here is a pic of my fav. flower i have in my tattoo....and its in color!!!! thought id give you guys a peak
laugh.gif

enjoy
tatflower.jpg
</div></div>

"Peak" might apply, depending on where that tattoo is. Otherwise, thanks for the peek.

And I suppose some of your viewers might have a "peak" after seeing that, because they are perverts, or just popped a blue pill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4.5 hours and a few bucks got my wife this for Christmas

DSC02068.jpg

</div></div>

Dude is that on her back? Thats friggin cool!

yeah, the small of her back....

She is a horse nut, we used to own over 50 of them. We had to sell because of the move. She now volunteers at a horse rescue. Once we get back on our feet we'll build a house on some property and have a few horses again. Beside I can't hunt without them.. LOL...

Her and the artist designed this. One of a kind, as are many tats.. but this one is special. It has our brand on one horse and our sons initials on another horse.

Well thats a big piece! Or she has an 18" waist! Tougher than I am! I am 36 and still contemplating a Tat. All the ones I have thought I wanted were big, expensive and the guy says are painfull where I wanted them.

Plus, a $400 tat would cut into my gun money~!!!!!

The piece is about 12" and wraps slightly. She's size 4 or 5, 5'8" about 135 lbs.
She's blessed with high pain tollerance. They also can give you a topical numbing lotion.
I'm 40 and have 2 pieces. This last piece I did has a lot of meaning behind it. As I think every tat should. I have one more I am thinking on.

I'd say go do it. It took my wife r years to find the right artist, which is just as important.

Her piece was 6 bills, but obviously worth it.

Ouch! 6 bills! Thats a gun!

I got a helluva artist and the Tat, just can't commit. Probably gonna cost around $300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd say go do it. It took my wife r years to find the right artist, which is just as important.

</div></div>

+1 I also took years to find the right artist to do my tatt but it was worth it.

I agree with the importance.

ya, i really dig your girls horse tattoo. i use to be BIG into horses....i did barrel racing and all that jazz.
wink.gif

Mine is about about 2 1/2 feet big by about 12 inches wide. its a BIG boy, thats for damn sure. it will be done Jan. 7th.....YAY!!!!! and the grand total will be about $2,300.00. BUT......you cant put a price on your body.
laugh.gif