• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

lol "swedish tattoo massage", never heard of it....but swing by the booth and we will see what we can work up.
wink.gif

just one more day and ill be on my way to vegas, wont be out tell LATE friday night but ill get there, and hopefully i feel better.....ive had a NASTY cough
frown.gif
ill probably end up drinking more cough syrup then booze while im out there!!! lol

see you all soon, cant wait
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
frown.gif
ill probably end up drinking more cough syrup then booze while im out there!!! lol
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Depending on the brand they can have the same effect
wink.gif

^^^^^^Damnit I HATE WORK for that would be a sight to see

Can't wait to see everyone at SHOT on Saturday!
smile.gif

QK6L1282-Edit.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tinhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ that right there is what i want for Christmas!

</div></div>

Wheres the love for Magan and Spunky. Hell they are the only two that post. My love stays devoted to those that participate!

love them all, but gotta brunette problem...im an addict and not ashamed to admit it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tinhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love them all, but gotta brunette problem...im an addict and not ashamed to admit it. </div></div>

Tin, I'm there with ya brother, hell I married one, but there is just something about a blonde as well

I received my signed calendar yesterday, I want to thank the girls for all their effort they put into the calendar.
I wish I could make the Shot Show to say thank you in person but this will have to do.
Wayne aka WAMBO

I keep watching this to see when the finish will wear off that desert eagle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep watching this to see when the finish will wear off that desert eagle. </div></div>

I'm waiting for it to do <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">bukakke</span></span>.
grin.gif

Bottoms up on the Tussin Buttercup!!! That stuff will kick you in the ass like Wild Turkey! Plus, it'll clear your cold!!!

There's no way I could go to the SHOT Show, but my signed calender arrived today. Thank you ladies for taking the time to sign a few for those of us that can't make it to Vegas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> I tried looking for the USO booth today & could'nt find it....What's the booth # again?</span> </div></div>

Hey Zombie,

Booth # 8661

I guess I should have told ya on the tele!

Adam

Hey... someone wanna go grab a beer, margarita, or both??

I'm sittin here bored with doing homework...

gimme a shout...
I'll pm my cell # to whoever wants it...

-Wil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">loubee, nice pose. Who does your waxing? </div></div>

Thats what I was wondering, Brazil or bare?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man my sister is smoken HOT!!!

but like she said, cant wait to see you all at SHOT Show.
a1.jpg
</div></div>

Thats your sister? She is smokin hot. Now on to your cough problem....one word
Jägermeister
I got bombed on it and a plethera of other stuff Sat at a fishing contest. It tastes a bit like 44D not bad

Okay, all you assholes who took pics with the USO girls at SHOT showem! Its only fair, well not really but do it anyway to help the less fortunate who were working

LOL hhahahahahahahaha!!!

Some pics cant be posted here on the net!!
smile.gif

I am with T-Man on that one. I spent the weekend studying Combined Arms Infantry Tactics and FBCB2! Fuck!!!!!!

Hmmmm...... Re-learn how to blow shit up and find myself on a friggin map or hang out with hot USO chicks at SHOT?

You all know the answer to that....

Yep make sure you read them grid squares the right way soldier!!!

LOL see thats why u guys keep getting lost!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep make sure you read them grid squares the right way soldier!!!
</div></div>
Ive got a spare carton if he needs any

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man my sister is smoken HOT!!!

but like she said, cant wait to see you all at SHOT Show.
a1.jpg
</div></div>

shocked.gif

anyone have pics from Vegas yet???

The US Optics booth was slammed. I just had time for one quick look over. It was definitely one of the hottest booths at the show.

Here are a couple pics that are releasable.

The first is my friend from the Glock party. No money was exchanged and she is a friend of a friend
wink.gif

The second is one is just a beautiful woman that we kept running into everywhere we went.

The Surefire party was unbelievable
laugh.gif
Somebody took the SD card from my camera. Once I get it back, I am quite confident that the Surefire folks will be willing to donate a "few" lights.

Just shameful shameful selling guns and accsssories with sex
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

welcome back everyone!!!! hope all is well......and you didnt miss me too much. lol well shot show was a grand old time, im very glad i got to see some of you fine men out there
wink.gif

i dont have any vegas pics yet, but for those of you how were curious about mt tat here is a pic of it! ENJOY!!!

xoxo

magan-2.jpg

Very very nice!!!

It basically screams "You should have come to SHOT" to all the ones that weren't there!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well......go big or go home....right? xoxo </div></div>
As long as you're not talking about ass or belly, you can go as big as you like
smile.gif

DAMN THAT IS SWEET, VERY VERY NICE, CONGRATS. MAYBE NEXT YEAR YOU CAN GET A NEW ONE FOR SHOT, IM DEFINATLY GOING

Holy *#^&. I was by the booth 10 times and never saw you. Guess I will have to save my swedish tat massage skills for a later date.

Note to self, screw the parties, wait in line at the USO booth.