• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lets see your foundation stock

These Foundation stocks look pretty amazing. The material looks like it would be very rigid also.

Asking for a friend, has anyone used TREX or knock-off brand composite wood to CNC a rifle stock? Just curious how rigid in comparison to materials used in McMillan or these Foudations composite lumber would be? (and please understand, the answer should not be "just buy a completed stock" - some of us like to make things and it's the pursuit of a homemade product that is the goal) . Thanks in advance.
If you want to invest in the tooling and know-how to CNC micarta... Go ahead. Expensive endeavor.

Just buy a Foundation.🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: howe0001
How does everyone feel about a foundation with a thumb hole? Just a thought. Love my foundation but I’ve thought a few times it would be nice to have a grip. Still don’t think I’d switch to a chassis because of it though.

Reactions: blksno
How does everyone feel about a foundation with a thumb hole? Just a thought. Love my foundation but I’ve thought a few times it would be nice to have a grip. Still don’t think I’d switch to a chassis because of it though.
In my opinion, the Manners T5A is the most comfortable stock to shoot that I've ever used. The thumbhole is so perfectly molded to my hand and the grip to trigger distance is perfect. A thumbhole is often easier to maneuver around barricades with one hand than a traditional stock. If Foundation would copy that design with their Centurion forend, I think I'd buy 2-3.

In my opinion, the Manners T5A is the most comfortable stock to shoot that I've ever used. The thumbhole is so perfectly molded to my hand and the grip to trigger distance is perfect. A thumbhole is often easier to maneuver around barricades with one hand than a traditional stock. If Foundation would copy that design with their Centurion forend, I think I'd buy 2-3.
I haven’t gotten the pleasure to get behind a manners but I agree. The centurion would be the perfect blueprint to try it on. I’ve just had to really work and be mindful on how I pick up the rifle and hand placement when I move. I watch folks with grips maneuvering a little easier.

I haven’t gotten the pleasure to get behind a manners but I agree. The centurion would be the perfect blueprint to try it on. I’ve just had to really work and be mindful on how I pick up the rifle and hand placement when I move. I watch folks with grips maneuvering a little easier.
Another stock to check out is the KMW Sentinel. Always heard good stuff about them but never had a chance to see or play with one in the wild.

Well.... I through my work rifle build into one of my Foundations while I wait for the Manners stock to come back from getting a mini chassis installed.

Man this thing is flat out gorgeous... might just leave it in the MG2
20221222_122551.jpg
20221222_122547.jpg

Is it the general consensus that the centurion is the most popular model? I'm looking at it or the genesis2.

@NiteQwill you seem to have them all what's your say lol.

What rings are you guys running on your Foundation stocks? I have the MPA 1-piece and really like it but it is a tad too low for me to shoot comfortably.

What rings are you guys running on your Foundation stocks? I have the MPA 1-piece and really like it but it is a tad too low for me to shoot comfortably.
Hawkins heavy tactical with the integral bubble level.

Hawkins and Foundation are the perfect combo.

great looking rifle!! Where did you get the bolt knob for your cheek riser? And, what magazines are you using?
Thanks! It’s the primal rights knob for foundation stock, I use the MDT 6BR mags

20230206_152421.jpg
Some Americana for you! Happy Monday!
Some Custom work from NewGenCNC Industries Ltd.
Red and Blue Anodized aluminum on a Genesis2. ( Available up on request)
Adjustable butt pad and AL spacer for LOP.
Hope you guys like it.
Cheers from Canada
20230206_152440.jpg
20230206_152432.jpg
20230206_152502.jpg
20230206_152526.jpg

:)

That bag stop is sexy, details? Thanks!
Thanks appreciate it! All in house design and machining.
AL 6061 and will fit pretty much all Arca rails on the market. This Arca rail is thicker, longer and heavier than other Rails on the market just for the Foundation stock just on a side note;).
The bag stop has a length of 2.5'' and covers up the magazine pretty well. Can be placed and used anyway you want on the arca rail.
Decided to go with red and blue anodizing because nobody else does it. Everything is black anodized on the market and that was just to boring for me.

Thanks appreciate it! All in house design and machining.
AL 6061 and will fit pretty much all Arca rails on the market. This Arca rail is thicker, longer and heavier than other Rails on the market just for the Foundation stock just on a side note;).
The bag stop has a length of 2.5'' and covers up the magazine pretty well. Can be placed and used anyway you want on the arca rail.
Decided to go with red and blue anodizing because nobody else does it. Everything is black anodized on the market and that was just to boring for me.
I see you're a northern neighbor. What's the cost of these (rail and bag stop)? I wish you could just throw it across the border here in WA 😂

Although, I'm heading up to BC end of the month... 🤔 🤔

I see you're a northern neighbor. What's the cost of these (rail and bag stop)? I wish you could just throw it across the border here in WA 😂

Although, I'm heading up to BC end of the month... 🤔 🤔
Haven't worked out pricing yet but it will be competitive to others or even better.
Shipping US or WA should not be problem or come visit me at my shop in Chilliwack BC.
Shoot me a PM

• Love
Reactions: NiteQwill
Would definitely be interested in a group buy.

Does the butt pad have the ability to cant?
If there is enough people interested, i am making a batch of each part.

The butt pad has no can't adjustment at this time. Sorry
Maybe i have to go back on the drawing board for that one. ;)
Never saw myself using it in the past on my chassis who were able to do so. But that's just me