• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any moa nx8 2.5-20 in stock ? I can't load your page or find your phone number with my phone for some reason
i don't even know liberty optics was a nightforce dealer,might be interested by a nx8 4-32!

thank you for your advice ,what about their reliability,ruggedness?
There are a few on the Hide who seem to have a gripe with Vortex and will always mention how they go down, but I wonder if it's more a matter of numbers. Vortex is the largest sport optics manufacturer and as such they sell more scopes than the others so is it by shear volume? I had one of the very first AMG scopes and mine had an issue with the glue on the threads of one of the lenses, Vortex sent me overnight shipping label and I had the scope back in a weeks time and never had an issue for the rest of the time I had it. I've heard stories of most every other scope going down but unfortunately no one keeps track of numbers. In general it seems the AMG has been very reliable for Vortex, @Delta Hotel is a member of the Hide and works for Vortex and is usually very good at responding to issues, their VIP Warranty is the best in the business. Nightforce is also a solid company with a great warranty and while they have a reputation of their scopes being "bulletproof" they too have scopes that have gone down.

Yes, the NX8 is the "latest and greatest" and has a wide magnification range; however, having such large magnification means compromises are made to the optical design, especially at its price point. Take a look at my signature below as I have a link to a review of the NX8 that I did because I needed to see for myself just how good this scope is. To be honest the scope impressed me at its price point; however, I do list out a number of the compromises I found during my use. In the end, the compromises were enough of a bother for my style of shooting (dynamic with multiple targets at varied distances) that I ultimately sold it. I also have the aforementioned experience with the Vortex AMG, and while it is only 4x, it is a very well done 4x scope - wide FOV, light weight, forgiving eyebox/DOF/Parallax, great reticle, great locking turrets, really good glass that controls CA extremely well. Due to it's wide FOV it feels more like a 5-25 style scope than it does a 6-24 and has more FOV at 6x than some 5-25's do at 5x.

Scott (Liberty Optics) can get you one of the best deals on the AMG so I'd definitely give him a call before the flash sale is over.

Reactions: DIBBS
Well the site finally loaded for me and I kinda wish it hadn’t goodbye money hello new amg.

Well missed another one...... veterans day is around the corner..

We are live!! Remember, we are not doing Black Friday, I give a rat's ass about that.....this is for our VETS!!

You will see we sharpened our pencils even more than ever!

Anything you don't see, PM or email me and we will hook you up!

Scott

Thanks for the good price on the Gen2-E.

Last edited:
Dang it. For some reason my alert is not hitting my email. Missed it. Sucks! Liberty I will definitely be waiting for the next one!

Thanks for the great deal, communication, and scope.

Highly recommend anyone interested in new glass looking at what Liberty has to offer. Even if you find some "super internet deal" over the next few weeks, I guarantee you won't find the world class customer service Scott provides.

Reactions: black5.3
Is there going to be a Black Friday deal for the Vortex Razor HD AMG?

Thanks for the great deal, communication, and scope.

Highly recommend anyone interested in new glass looking at what Liberty has to offer. Even if you find some "super internet deal" over the next few weeks, I guarantee you won't find the world class customer service Scott provides.

Thanks so much, but you are giving me way too much credit!

Scott

We are live my friends. Until Sunday night. We will bust our ass to get all of this weekends orders in your hands prior to Christmas.

Please note the prices on Bushnell DMRII and XRS. Our best prices ever. We bought some highly discounted stuff from a distributor and the shipment arrives next week and will ship by Friday of next week. Any requests post them here and if we carry the items we will take care of you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Scott

Is there a deal on the Vortex Viper PST 3-15x44? I'm not seeing anything when I put it in my cart.

I sent an email to your orders@ account about getting an invoice.
Thanks.

I can’t get anything to come up on the Bushnell scopes, I’d like to see the prices on the XRS.
005B6E1C-A2E4-4FCF-AAAE-311A2C0E3B90.png

Status
Not open for further replies.