• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Long Range coyote hunting washington

Chaseerickson12

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2013
Washington
Hi, I'm looking for some public lands to shoot some long range coyotes. I'm new to the Wa hunting community. Any help is great. I'm located in western washington near snoqualmie but there isn't much here.

Go East, and yea it can be a drive. Ellensburg south off there's some room to call. I prefer up off 2 East of Wenatchee. Also check out SHWW and Puget Sound in the link up and the guys East of the Cascades could give you more options.

Go East, and yea it can be a drive. Ellensburg south off there's some room to call. I prefer up off 2 East of Wenatchee. Also check out SHWW and Puget Sound in the link up and the guys East of the Cascades could give you more options.

I live near the Wenatchee area
LOTS of long shot coyote hunting around here.
Quincy and Waterville areas being very good with lots of coyotes.
I have more room than gun in my backyard.

Chaseerikson12,

I'm new to the Wa hunting community also and I'm also wanting to find some locations to hunt coyotes that has the potential for long range shots. Would you be interested in getting together to go hunt them sometime in the spring?