• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Longest Sniper Kill

Re: Longest Sniper Kill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Normally those two are quite funny and smart...both were hosts on AOTS...they came off as really stupid in this vid. This story is 6 months old Smallboresniper....just saying.

I guess the British sniper involved actually sued the British government because his family was being harassed and threatened due to the fact they released the information and his photos.

Oh well...at least I don't have to watch vids with <span style="font-weight: bold">that Canadian tool </span>smirking all the time saying it ain't shit. </div></div>

That ain't very nice brother.

"dude, it looks like a .338 ballistic" actual quote from that clip hard to watch those two.

atleast one of them has some understanding of external ballistics. "dude, must have been like no wind"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parker-Hale Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Normally those two are quite funny and smart...both were hosts on AOTS...they came off as really stupid in this vid. This story is 6 months old Smallboresniper....just saying.

I guess the British sniper involved actually sued the British government because his family was being harassed and threatened due to the fact they released the information and his photos.

Oh well...at least I don't have to watch vids with <span style="font-weight: bold">that Canadian tool </span>smirking all the time saying it ain't shit. </div></div>

That ain't very nice brother. </div></div>

My conscience is clear... </div></div>

Every interview I've ever seen with the Canuck seemed like he was humble.

I believe he actually said when asked "Do you think you could make that shot again?", he replied with "I'd like to think so, but I doubt it."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parker-Hale Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Normally those two are quite funny and smart...both were hosts on AOTS...they came off as really stupid in this vid. This story is 6 months old Smallboresniper....just saying.

That ain't very nice brother. </div></div>

Dick move. oh well. I never thought he was cocky.

Yeah I dunno the Canadian seemed pretty humble about it to me. Just my impression. He mentioned too the he felt honored to be working with the Americans. I found it interesting that it took good old American ammo in order to take out the guy he killed. When the second one hit my backpack I would've been GOOOOONE. The British guy kinda schooled him though. No sighters. Two shots two kills from that distance. Even if "dude, there must have been like no wind". And yeah I picked up on that too..."a .338 ballistic". I was like..what did he just call it??? lol. Sorry if it's old news. I just came across it and thought it was pretty cool.

I watched up to the point where the guy is saying how cool it would be for sniper bullets to have gps in them. I'll never get that time back. 8,120ft ? Who measures rifle range in ft? Maybe the reporter just thought it would sound better. Made me think of the movie Jarhead, where the Gunney is asking the how they are going to measure distance. Watch that it's more entertaining. Especially the rendition of Deer Hunter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HillbillyfromAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made me think of the movie Jarhead, where the Gunney is asking the how they are going to measure distance. Watch that it's more entertaining. </div></div>

lol. "They're too small and I can't count that high! I don't want to hear 400,000 inches!"

Here's a pretty good interview of the Canadian on the history channel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbzVpcTrQb4