• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing look out prarie dogs!!!

hognuts

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I am taking my Barrett model 99 fifty to the Black Hills in South Dakota (going to a wedding) gonna hit some of our old prarie dog towns and try and liquify some dogs! I will post up some pics when I get back!!!

Re: look out prarie dogs!!!

Pics of what? There won't be nothin' left to take pics of!
shocked.gif

Damn skippy, post the pix of the blood sprayed holes in the dirt! I must admit, I envy the man that can go p-dog hunting with a barret!

Cheers,
breeze

Better wear a hat..... The close ones might get goop all over you!

Sorry gentlemen, haven't been on in awhile, we got busy with wedding details (not mine :), didn't make it out to the p-dog towns with the big bad barrett, I have family up there and it is definitely on my to do list, so when we do, I will make sure to memorialize the occasion!

Does your neighborhood have stray cats? I was REALLY looking forward to this. Please kill a small hairy critter with your fifty and report.

Dang that sucks, I was also really looking forward to what I would assume would be an awesome video.