• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for Gunsmith Recommendations near Raleigh or Ft. Bragg, NC

AndrewWorld

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2020
I have an order for a Daniel Defense M4a1, which will be in within the month. I am planning on swapping the barrel for a 14.5” Noveske 300 blackout barrel. I need a gunsmith who can both replace the barrel in a quality manner and who can permanently attach a flash hider mount for me, in order to maintain the 16” “rifle” length. Does anyone have recommendations? I am assuming there at least has to be one quality m4 gunsmith near Ft. Bragg.

Guns Plus on N Bragg Blvd has done some good minor work for me in the past.. I don't have any experience with them in terms of a barrel swap or something to that extent, but I don't know anybody that speaks bad about them. Good retail shop and they have an indoor range. https://www.gunsplusnc.com/gunsmith/

Reactions: AndrewWorld
Yea guns plus was always a good place for me .. back in the mid 2000s. Lol.

I also never heard anything bad about them.. and when asking somone down there "in the know" that was always there recommendations.

Reactions: AndrewWorld