• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Looking For....

Balor

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2013
Florida
Don't get old boys, I've been looking and can't find a thread where there are multiple interchangeable chambers used for/with one barrel. Any one know the name of the thread?

Come on people, some one has seen the thread where there are different caliber, interchangeable chambers that screw into/onto the barrel. I'm the old guy here and I remember that much. HELP ME FIND IT. Thanks

Come on people, some one has seen the thread where there are different caliber, interchangeable chambers that screw into/onto the barrel. I'm the old guy here and I remember that much. HELP ME FIND IT. Thanks

Hows a 223 bullet gonna be fired from a 223 chamber into a 308 barrel (for but one example)?? That would make it more of a shotgun.

Worse, hows a 308 bullet gonna be fired into a 223 barrel?

You mean like I linked on post #2?

That said, having multiple chambers for one barrel is retarded, barrels are consumable so why would you accelerate that process by stretching it even thinner?
Multiple barrels for one chamber makes a certain amount of sense, the inverse doesnt.

Also, invoking the old guy card to get us to do the footwork for you makes me what to kick you.

Bump Saturday. I really need someone who has read that thread to answer this question so I don't have too read these AH answers.

Hi,

You do realize that you were provided; within literally 7 minutes of asking, the link to the information your old self requested?

Sincerely,
Theis

The dude above with the sexy mustache provided it to you with a link.

Wolf Precision.

You mean like I linked on post #2?

That said, having multiple chambers for one barrel is retarded, barrels are consumable so why would you accelerate that process by stretching it even thinner?
Multiple barrels for one chamber makes a certain amount of sense, the inverse doesnt.

Also, invoking the old guy card to get us to do the footwork for you makes me what to kick you.

I'm going to give you the opportunity to "kick me", post when you are in Orlando, Fl you disrespectful $h1t.
I already know where the parts are made and who sales them I'm still looking for this one thread on this product.

I'm going to give you the opportunity to "kick me", post when you are in Orlando, Fl you disrespectful $h1t.
I already know where the parts are made and who sales them I'm still looking for this one thread on this product.
If you know all this already then you really should post some more specific information as to what exactly you are looking for. He has many threads. You asked a general question, you got general answers.

Since you know who it is then, first: say that, and second go to their profile and click on the find all threads by option, hopefully this link will take you to every thread by wolf precision

And just to keep the tone of this thread consistent, get fucked by a hurricane.