• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight can suck my cock

That ugly ass rooster is gonna give me nightmares!! Dam !!!

A few pics of "P'fool909" on his last day...

20190425_084942.jpg
20190425_085442.jpg
20191029_083320.jpg

Damn I go to Treadproof to teach a class and miss this

did I even talk to this guy, why do I have to suck his dick and not someone else, did he hear something?

Basements gets awful cold this time of the year and the parents definitely aren't paying to heat them. Causes a little keyboard fury after a few bad runs in Call of Duty.

The spectacular nature of the OP's self-destruction is memorable.

I think we must pay close attention to his choice of words before we reach any unfortunate conclusions about Frank.

OP said "can" but not "did" or "promised to" or "will" or "should." He merely proposed a fact in his use of "can" but merely because one "can" does mean he "has" or "will" or "should" and most certainly not, "did."

But the fact that he did use the word "can" would imply he wants that to happen, which raises other concerns, in my mind, about the OP, but since he is no longer around, I will not pursue this further.

:)

Last edited:
was this all over the origin of his $199 Mueller Scope...

Honestly, if it wasn't on his teenage air-rifle WTF or 10/22 I will give him that much
I believe a week into his short lived tour at snipers hide, you smacked him up side the head for trying to stir up some anti cop bull shit. That may have set the stage for his strange request. That, or he saw you in the high heel photos? ?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I don't recall banning anyone, as I was at Treadproof teaching since last week and just returned last night,

I didn't even open a computer the whole time as there was barely any internet, let alone worrying about banning someone

Reactions: Bender
I don't recall banning anyone, as I was at Treadproof teaching since last week and just returned last night,

I didn't even open a computer the whole time as there was barely any internet, let alone worrying about banning someone
If I recall correctly, there was only a threat of a ban. He then started complaining about his 1st amendment rights, but the ever vigilant members of The Pit set him straight on the whole your house your rules.

Ah,

A first amendment advocate, well that makes sense,

We have rules because we have a wide variety of members if he was going anti- LE he would be threatened with a ban.

When I looked in the Mueller thread today it appears Tucker may have banned him for his constant attacks on Theis because he didn't like that conversation and refused to let it go.

Ah,

A first amendment advocate, well that makes sense,

We have rules because we have a wide variety of members if he was going anti- LE he would be threatened with a ban.

When I looked in the Mueller thread today it appears Tucker may have banned him for his constant attacks on Theis because he didn't like that conversation and refused to let it go.
It was for his own good. But sadly, @THEIS had to call back the drone attack...or did he?? ?

Things keep going as the are Im betting ArmyJerry organizes all these "ghosts" and starts his own counter website......Im thinking it will be called "The Ammo Dump".

Guessing ATF and SS shut it down in about 32 hours.

I think our phones were listening and it heard the conversation with Jamie at the Treadproof class... cause he might like it, LOL

I know when we were riding up to Treadproof from the airport I heard a Papa Murphy pizza ad on the radio and started to laugh about the Drunk Irishman who couldn't turn on the oven, that evening, Marc had Papa Murphy ads in his timeline on FB.

I hate everyone taller than me, equally, you all suck. I hope your oxygen deprivation kicks in for having your heads so high in the air.
Hey even you short people need recon. In a crowd of people we talls can see everything. Short People are at tit height. Which could be a nice consolation.

Short People = Better Snipers
#Truth
#SmallerTarget
#RoundingUpToFiveSevenForTheWin

I hate everyone taller than me, equally, you all suck. I hope your oxygen deprivation kicks in for having your heads so high in the air.
After you get that midget transgender reach-around you been asking for, you should return to normal rather quickly. Should, being the key word,...

Edit for salt,...

Last edited:
I think our phones were listening and it heard the conversation with Jamie at the Treadproof class... cause he might like it, LOL

I know when we were riding up to Treadproof from the airport I heard a Papa Murphy pizza ad on the radio and started to laugh about the Drunk Irishman who couldn't turn on the oven, that evening, Marc had Papa Murphy ads in his timeline on FB.
Irish pizza? That sounds even more revolting than Italian Corned beef!

Sirhr

Reactions: P-Squared
Irish pizza? That sounds even more revolting than Italian Corned beef!

Sirhr

It's nasty, you order take out pizza, and when you go to pick it up, they don't cook it,

Essentially it's a raw pizza you order that you cook yourself at home.

Digiorno that you order over the phone