• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC REPR SIDE CHARGING HANDLE MOD FOR FOLDER

I’m in for 1. I’ll be asking a buddy that has a REPR too.

I just PM'd about a half dozen guys on the ACR forum. Some of them are old LWRC forum members. I bet we have this done in the next week.

There was a thread on ACR forum from years ago that I found on the google. Did that one ever happen MTNman? I joined to post a heads up in that forum but can’t PM. There was some more recent interest in that thread, might be worth pming a few interested parties if you can.

Thanks, I left that forum because if memory serves me right Mods were making a rucus how they were going to make the item. Couple that with low demand and I wasn't interested. Anyways I guess if some one would be kind enough to post a link on that thread to this thread we might be able to even lower the price a little if demand goes beyond 20 pcs.

Thanks, I left that forum because if memory serves me right Mods were making a rucus how they were going to make the item. Couple that with low demand and I wasn't interested. Anyways I guess if some one would be kind enough to post a link on that thread to this thread we might be able to even lower the price a little if demand goes beyond 20 pcs.

I linked to it and it looks like charger PMed some interested parties.

Edit: posted this while you were posting above

Looking back at the thread I count 13, unless boomdoggie wants more than 1. Getting close.

give it another week. Still waiting on replies from what used to be interested parties. If we don’t get it done in a week I will take he remaining 2 to get us to 15.

Looking back at the thread I count 13, unless boomdoggie wants more than 1. Getting close.
I just went back and counted 12, I hope your right @ 13. If we can get to 14 I'll buy number 15, so we need at least two more.

TRP 1
Mooncake 5
Charger 3
Fongman 2
Boomdoggie 1
Fungun 1

That makes 13. I don't know where the guys from the ACR forum are. I PM'd 6 of them and haven't gotten a response and also responded to the forum thread. I hope they wake up. I don't know if the ACR forum sends a notification to the members when they get a PM or new response to a subscribed thread. Might take a minute to get there. Mountain I think we are good to order material for 15. As I said I'll bump my figure to 5 to get it there if we don't have a couple guys fill the void over the next couple weeks. I'm ready to make this happen. What do you say?

TRP 1
Mooncake 5
Charger 3
Fongman 2
Boomdoggie 1
Fungun 1

That makes 13. I don't know where the guys from the ACR forum are. I PM'd 6 of them and haven't gotten a response and also responded to the forum thread. I hope they wake up. I don't know if the ACR forum sends a notification to the members when they get a PM or new response to a subscribed thread. Might take a minute to get there. Mountain I think we are good to order material for 15. As I said I'll bump my figure to 5 to get it there if we don't have a couple guys fill the void over the next couple weeks. I'm ready to make this happen. What do you say?

I’m down for 2! That should be enough to complete the order.

TRP 1
Mooncake 5
Charger 3
Fongman 2
Boomdoggie 1
Fungun 1
AntunStevens 2

Total 15. Time to order materials MTNMAN.

Reactions: TRP173
OK time to get going. Just in time for me to start shipping out the completed T48 chargers. I want to thank you guys for making this happen in a worthwhile manner.

If anything we'll be waiting a few days for me to catch my breath. Nah, I am trying to get dims back from Charger 23 so I can rest assured I am ordering enough material tonight.

7075 due to arrive between Aug 31 – Sep 10 and I'll check see how many lugs I have in cabinet.

Just curious how long these will take? I’m in no rush, waiting on the atf for my 12.7” repr which I won’t have till next year.

Considering that I am not having that much time off, and only having 2.5hrs after work everyday of sunlight and about 30 hrs to finish up lugs, 150 hrs for the slides, and 3 hrs to make the knobs metric and finally another 5 hrs to pack and ship. Lets see, we talking like after you get your REPR.

So now we are up to 16, does the buy get closed down because of material ordered ? What say you Mntnman ?

I oblige. But it stays at $80 each. Only Reason I am getting a few extra is so that the set up time for each operation is better distributed amongst more pcs.

Reactions: Bigcountry1990
Mntnman, $80 USPS MO heading your way in mail yesterday. My address in listed on the MO.
Thanks

TRP173 must be a repeat from the FAL files. If I knew his files name I betcha I could tell you his name address and everything. All my business is mostly repeat there. Anyways, I'm
C. Wizman
1622 Oakland Dr
Deltona FL 32738

If you arer new to me then lets keep it MO or cert bank funds ( cash is always good)
If you are a repeat from the files then Personal check will work.

Reactions: Bigcountry1990
Sorry Mountainman. Is it too late to order? I’m in for 3 if still possible. I would be sending a MO as soon as you can confirm. Thanks.

TRP173 must be a repeat from the FAL files. If I knew his files name I betcha I could tell you his name address and everything. All my business is mostly repeat there. Anyways, I'm
C. Wizman
1622 Oakland Dr
Deltona FL 32738

If you arer new to me then lets keep it MO or cert bank funds ( cash is always good)
If you are a repeat from the files then Personal check will work.

Nope, no FAL I asked you for your addy and you sent it via PM. Maybe your thinking about several attempted group buys on the LWRC Forum way back.

Nope, no FAL I asked you for your addy and you sent it via PM. Maybe your thinking about several attempted group buys on the LWRC Forum way back.
Bro, you missing out, everybody needs an FAL Period.

Mountainman,
I assume there are only 15 being made with the material you bought.
How many more orders will you need to make more?

Material arrived, have enough for say 20-25. It all depends on how many end up in the scrap bin ( Its crucial to always account fore that ahead of time). Anyways time to fire up the bandsaw.

Material arrived, have enough for say 20-25. It all depends on how many end up in the scrap bin ( Its crucial to always account fore that ahead of time). Anyways time to fire up the bandsaw.

Mntnman - count me in! I'm down for 1 but will take 3 if you need to fill a quota

Reactions: Bammeffect
I want to by one also
Can someone message me with details
I tried to get in contact with mountain man about it but no luck

Just send in the funds. first come first served and if I run out of material. Those that waited to send in the funds will have to wait to get their goods. Right now every time some free time avails progress is made on these.

Oh damn, I didn’t realize it was time to pay. You made it sound like it was going to take a year. I’ll send payment for 5 units tomorrow.