• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision LWTS Spare Parts Now Available through TNVC!

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    We've been reading many of you would like to have some extra's parts such as a Hood for your ACOG and also an objective lens cover. Unfortunately, folks thought these were unavailable but we here at TNVC made a few calls and have these parts along with a few others are arriving next month. These are factory L3 parts and not substitutes.

Here is the breakdown of accessories now available through TNVC

LWTS DVO Hood - ACOG - $40.00
    LWTS DVO Hood - M68 - $40.00
    LWTS Objective Lens Cover - $30.00
    LWTS Shuttered Eye Guard Assembly - $150.00
    LWTS Battery Carrier Assembly - $299.00

We do not have these on our web site just yet, (we'll get some pics up when we get them), but email [email protected] or give a shout out to Jaimie at our main number and we'll get you on the list. Thanks guys.

Vic

an answer here would be good, since the thread was started here. If TNVC has the parts ON HAND then they are probably the only ones who do, and that would be good for them. And the potential buyers=and you are right , a phone is quicker but this gets to more folks.

Do you guys have the actual LWTS units in stock or an ETA? I ordered from another vendor and paid 2 months ago and I STILL don't have the thing yet.

We did have a few units in stock. They sold. However, currently L3 is quoting up to 90 days delivery on these systems.

an answer here would be good, since the thread was started here. If TNVC has the parts ON HAND then they are probably the only ones who do, and that would be good for them. And the potential buyers=and you are right , a phone is quicker but this gets to more folks.

Some folks are on summer vacation too, which is why I suggested a phone call instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk?

(1) Is there an L3 hood designed specifically for the Specter DR scopes?

(2) Is there a shuttered eye guard for the day optic (ACOG or Specter DR)?

(1) Is there an L3 hood designed specifically for the Specter DR scopes?

(2) Is there a shuttered eye guard for the day optic (ACOG or Specter DR)?

1) Not specifically. The hood's are only designed for the M68 and ACOG.

2) There is not shuttered eye guard for day optics. Just for the systems themselves.