• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mack Bro’s SS Evo

I missed it because you can't compose a sentence and...

"Probably the wrong place to mention Leupold suck and flat bill hats are the modern day dunce cap! LOL"

...you're fucking out there....

I don't wear flat brimmed hats and I hate Leupold scopes. I have no idea why you thought that statement was relevant. You are cryptic beyond being legible or relatable. Perhaps I didn't miss anything; perhaps you suck at written communication.

Go winky-emoji, smug-face someone else...
Oh! you poor thing. Gonna start the English professor role, because I was being sarcastic. Next time I will pm you so you don’t feel like you were left out.
And the Leupold and hat comment was directed at the entire thread as no one agrees and everyone thinks they know everything.😉😂😂😂😂

Reubenski! The three I have are not. I hear from a bird that the evo will take a Remington style prefit soon.
Stay tuned you can learn a lot if you choose. 😉😂😂😂😂😉😉
pS fuck off tinder foot! 😘

Last edited:
Seen
No one likes your barrel nut idea.

No one understands wtf you're talking about

By keeping it up, no one thinks you're credible enough to respond to
You have responded more than enough to prove you care the most. “You” don’t like nuts which is impossible to believe as you obviously getting into a hissy like a chick over shit that most men would laugh at.
As to credit I’m lost at what you need to hear before you put your stamp of approval on ones man card, but I assure you that I have no fucks to give what you think! Hint
The idea of a prefit that is evo is dead because they are changing their design to take remage nut and the niche market will not exist. Rubenski would you like me to write that in crayon so you feel warm and fuzzy.

Can we consider the purse swinging concluded ?
You can tell that winter has started and folks are getting cooped up with the weather.
At least it looks like Mack Bros. is going to fix the pre-fit issue. I’m glad I waited thru the first production run to buy.

Reactions: FredIII
tenor.gif

Crypto rubenski tinder foot.😉
61DDE13A-344F-4AB7-B93F-E7644936E63B.jpeg

Can we consider the purse swinging concluded ?
You can tell that winter has started and folks are getting cooped up with the weather.
At least it looks like Mack Bros. is going to fix the pre-fit issue. I’m glad I waited thru the first production run to buy.

Can’t wait for the LA,
a 28 nosler would fit perfect.

Reubenski! The three I have are not. I hear from a bird that the evo will take a Remington style prefit soon.
Stay tuned you can learn a lot if you choose. 😉😂😂😂😂😉😉
pS fuck off tinder foot! 😘
No one understands what you are trying to say.

No one understands what you are trying to say.
Only got a couple calls and texts saying different, but sure!

OK, so the world of literals and drunks can follow along.
The Mack bros EVO ACTION did not take a Remington style prefit so there was possible a niche market. “ No one” ( ironically the two guys that use ski to finish there handles/NAME!! 😉) don’t understand. (Isn’t ski polish?). Anyway, Mack bros is apparently going to change the design shortly so they will take the Prefits that already exist in a flooded market.
There for the niche is gone.
The idea of the nut was what MACK BROTHERS suggested to my smith.
I ask what caliber and ect guys would like in a nut design! Nothing about prefits shoulder barrels.
The code/cryptic was to finish ruffing the feathers of the poor guys that felt they need to pour there hearts into a shoulder fit idea which I didn’t ask for a opinion on. Sorry if it’s confused you I was definitely doing it to be an ass.
Currently I’m running three evos two SS and one TI they are great.
Jeff hope this makes sense.
PS currently having this TI done for my FIL ( father in law) for Christmas
A6CCCAB7-6954-42D9-BE98-46D92BEAA3C3.jpeg
35B769D8-F2BC-4FB0-9D06-26D9AF607FC6.jpeg

Needless to say the EVO is a great action at a price point that makes Truing Remington 700’s a thing of the past.

Last edited:
obviously you didn’t get it as you insisted shoulder fit first and keep going with something I didn’t ask or give a fuck about.
The evo is going to take the prefits that currently it will not because Mack bros is changing there design.
The prefits I was proposing will not be needed. ( it was/is different than the list of barrel you have. But will not be in the future.
SKI it up grams! you quoted free weight as a reason to go with out the nut.
the prefit crowd is prsING 20# rifles hardly seems weight is a concern.

PS the flatbilled hat arrow that pierced Rubinsky‘s labia was intended for you.

Last edited:
yes free weight with a shouldered barrel. means i need to add less weights to a rifle to get be the weight and balance

• Haha
Reactions: FredIII
yes free weight with a shouldered barrel. means i need to add less weights to a rifle to get be the weight and balance

FOR PRS? Oh my you must have a sponsor. I’m actually starting to feel sorry for you. It’s obvious you are a avid shooter.
you assume because I don’t have 3000 posts I’m new. That’s fuckn funny as fuck. Go press your hat bill.

Last edited:
You can get weight up front in a ton of ways the nut we were talking about was going to slip fit over a 1.225 to 1.1.190 and just ride enough threads to head space. With enough of a thin shroud to cover and look correct. It was a design in progress because it was going to be a little different. Glad you bought some stuff you like and learned everything there is to know.

Free weight. When Balance matters and you’re a well tuned competitor
B9B483EA-6846-4E3E-BB47-A8B6C51C797B.jpeg
Its impossible to make this shit up.
FREE WEIGHT. 🤣🤣🤣
maybe start with ski and end with ski.

I know Frediii personally and have my evo’s after handling his. He literally owned 2 of the first release to the public.

Frediii can’t type for shit but does know more then most about the EVO as he has 4-5 currently and has sold atleast 2 past builds on them.

He also has some personal friends in high places within the shooting industry that he was working with for several months to get the prefit thing going and it seemed that barrel nuts were the easiest answer from many sources. With the new changes Mack announced to their actions making shouldered prefits should now be a viable option.

Like Fredii or not his resume and experience is this that most would love to have the same smokes 95% of those of the majority of naysayers guessing here yet he isn’t guessing when it comes to Evo actions.... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: b6graham
but dude we now have these barrel nut things that are totally gonna revolutionize barrels
It’s all about the balance. Free weight and such!
PS like I said flat billed hats.
kinda funny that you talk shit and don’t own one. Have you handled an evo?
Mack bros is making an amazing product. I’m certain I’ve already moved more along than the free weight team has touched.

WTF does any of this name calling and dick measuring have to do with this thread? I’m all about the entertainment but take it to the Pit and let’s discuss the merits of the EVO if y’all don’t mind...
Personally I’m really happy with the ones I have they feed very smoothly.
The trigger hanger needs a tiny tweak that is pretty simple and a guy should lock tight the bolt knob so it stays tight. But past that they are nuts solid! Pun intended.

It’s all about the balance. Free weight and such!
PS like I said flat billed hats.
kinda funny that you talk shit and don’t own one. Have you handled an evo?
Mack bros is making an amazing product. I’m certain I’ve already moved more along than the free weight team has touched.
not talking shit on the actions. i've handled them. no complaints.

it's more talking shit on your lack of writing skills and poor thoughts on shouldered barrels

not talking shit on the actions. i've handled them. no complaints.

it's more talking shit on your lack of writing skills and poor thoughts on shouldered barrels
What did you think of the recoil lug I love the way they keep them straight.
Admittedly, I suck at the written word. But it’s clear I was talking about a nut design you obviously like shoulder barrels.
It’s also clear you felt you could bow up show how smart you are on the subject while teaching a newB just how cool you are. LMFAO, Congratulations you have made it to the top! only an absolute expert would talk about getting a 20#, tripod mounted rifle to balance perfectly and the ounces that matter.
Needless to say the ideas dead.

I will have three more in route to decide what to build,
thing about a 6.5x47 a 6 GT and a 28 Nosler.

28 Nosler will not run on a Mack Evo..... the Evo is a short action.

I will happily buy one EVO action, for what you paid for it, from anyone who is not happy with the prefit situation.

My apologies as you are a quality cat and I did not intended to disrespect you in anyway.
It’s just not in my DNA back down from a good debate especially with the ski’ or there chimp.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. I’m not debating your gibberish. The amount of people in this thread saying “we don’t understand what the fuck you’re saying” is called “a clue”. Thanks for for fucking up a good thread.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. I’m not debating your gibberish. The amount of people in this thread saying “we don’t understand what the fuck you’re saying” is called “a clue”. Thanks for for fucking up a good thread.

What part do you not understand.
I can try to translate for you.
CD05F9D9-2985-4171-8CAB-9A62E9329743.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t come to the Hide to read illiterate drivel that that offsets good, technical threads. Click.
Seems if you really truly believe that you would have just read as I’m not seeing any contributions about the evo from you just some bullying and posturing. Oh and some ass kissy kissy where you think it benefited you. At least I’m able to speak first hand and account for two seasons of killing with a TI evo.
525A5923-5234-4B15-B7A8-9FB9366F74AF.jpeg

Reactions: Dooby
Seems if you really truly believe that you would have just read as I’m not seeing any contributions about the evo from you just some bullying and posturing. Oh and some ass kissy kissy where you think it benefited you. At least I’m able to speak first hand and account for two seasons of killing with a TI evo.View attachment 7501145

Nice Muley & Speed Goat !!

Reactions: Bolty and FredIII
Seems if you really truly believe that you would have just read as I’m not seeing any contributions about the evo from you just some bullying and posturing. Oh and some ass kissy kissy where you think it benefited you. At least I’m able to speak first hand and account for two seasons of killing with a TI evo.View attachment 7501145

Damnit, I’ve never shot a mule deer before, you got me there.
C7D597EA-1FA3-49FF-971F-470E21AA051C.jpeg

Someone say Evo???

I have one and have/had most of the popular options I.e Defiance, Impact, Stiller, Tuebor, Pierce, Lone Peak etc and the Evo gives up nothing that I can see in a SA.

They should put blueprinted 700’s into the has been file unless a guy has sentimental attachment to his 700.

My current Evo is TI but the SS versions are damn nice and for the price have no equal and I will own more.
5093C4F2-5A2E-4135-80CD-6D0072BD49A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Nobody cares about ur dead critters.

Back to the evo.

Can I get a shouldered prefit? If so who’s spinning them? It’s still no nut November yeah?

Unless ur running the 6.5 bitch cat.. then you gotta run an extra nut. For the weight.