• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magazine Run is Starting - Still stuff in stock

Holy shit I didn't know @CrabsandFootball was so famous he would single handedly cause a magazine shortage??? Damn bro, can I get your autograph??

The mag shortage started 6 months ago. I can go to my main purchasing site and watch the inventory go from 4,000 down to 0, just watching that number dive every time I hit refresh. This isn't new, and it isn't because of some dude named Crabs on one internet forum.

I feel that no fewer than 150 loaded magazines per fighting rifle would be appropriate.
For real brother you cant even talk to these clowns who dont understand the ebs and flows of this industry and market.

People are buying like a ban is imminet, and it may very well be. The low hanging fruit is mags and you dont need a PHD to understand it. People already missed the cheap and plentifull mags now they have to find more obscure sources and pay more. Even my sources who always have stock are starting to dry up. I use about 50 different vendors and its across the board.

I am flattered to know i single handidly caused this run on mags.

Holy shit I didn't know @CrabsandFootball was so famous he would single handedly cause a magazine shortage??? Damn bro, can I get your autograph??

The mag shortage started 6 months ago. I can go to my main purchasing site and watch the inventory go from 4,000 down to 0, just watching that number dive every time I hit refresh. This isn't new, and it isn't because of some dude named Crabs on one internet forum.

I feel that no fewer than 150 loaded magazines per fighting rifle would be appropriate.
the bottom line is there is no mag shortage or run. It's posts like these that start them. Local supplies show he's full of shit. If a run on mags start it's because of posts like these. A bunch of chicken littles is all you guys are. OMG, there infringing on my mag rights. Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: CrabsandFootball
the bottom line is there is no mag shortage or run. It's posts like these that start them. Local supplies show he's full of shit. If a run on mags start it's because of posts like these. A bunch of chicken littles is all you guys are. OMG, there infringing on my mag rights. Whatever.
You're welcome to not buy mags. Based on the unavailability of magazines, yeah there's a big run on mags. Yeah if everyone stops buying mags that shortage will go away, but a run now means everyone is able to load up. If nothing comes of it, no biggie, it never hurts for people to have more magazines.

I seem to remember not that many years ago, people were paying $40-50 per mag because there wasn’t a mag to be found anywhere.

anything firearms related in flying off the shelf. Mags are going to be low hanging fruit for Xiden. Next logical thing to happen is for mags to disappear again. They were sold out everywhere online within 48hrs of sandy hook happening. We are one staged shooting away from mags being sold out across the nation again

In June there were a lot of websites out of Glock mags, locally there were none available.

Last Sunday, out of the first 10 websites on a search there were no metal 20 round AR10 mags in stock, several places had 10 round. Magpul and Lancer seemed to be the only 20's available.

Big Daddy has C Products mags for $10, and SR25 mags for $14-18.
My googlefu must be off. I get 10 round sr25 for $32 and 5 round ar15 for $22. I've heard the site is hard to search, must be an Alabama thing.

Or is that the big daddy unlimited with the 99 cent membership.

Last edited:
Dont argue with the mouthbreathers....they will be the same ones bitching and crying when their state bans mags.

They think if you say something it makes it true. It actual mental illness.

There is no run on mags?

Attachments

• 1_bAUTC-8AK9WQ3A5BaZRhXw.jpeg
    1_bAUTC-8AK9WQ3A5BaZRhXw.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 28
Ill concede this subject. You keep on thinking there's a mag rum and be happy with that. There are plenty of mags available online and local. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

My googlefu must be off. I get 10 round sr25 for $32 and 5 round ar15 for $22. I've heard the site is hard to search, must be an Alabama thing.

Or is that the big daddy unlimited with the 99 cent membership.
It’s Big Daddy Unlimited. That membership pays for itself quickly if you buy really anything. I’m seeing Lancers and pmags go for half of what is being listed in this thread.

Jealous of all you that can still get 30 rounders. MD is stuck at 10 so I have a heck of a travel to find some. I would head to VA and stock up each Nations Gun Show, but COVID and their chit governor keeps that show from happening.
FYI: MidwayUSA currently has 'blemmed' 10rd Lancer mags for $12 each.

Reactions: deersniper
Check with Botach Tactical. Yeah, I know. But lately I've had reasonably good luck with them. They seem to have improved since I first dealt with them as an LEO over 20 years ago.

40 rounders are just too long to be practical.

D60, f5 drums and surefire 60s would be a better stash.

Where’s a good source for glock mags could use a few more.

Anyone have a lead on M1 Garand en bloc clips? That’s my go to rifle when the assault weapons ban passes

I feel VA is going the way of MD. I hope you guys can flip Congress back at least.
Lol... VA is lost. These people are like locust. They destroy the host state then realize what a crap hole they have created and migrate to the next conservative paradise only to vote the same, act the same and teach the same and wonder why the county is swirling at the bottom of the bowl.

It’s not so much being a ban is imminent, but Biden has clearly said it’s a priority for him and he wants to add magazines with a higher capacity than 10 to the NFA. Does it mean it’s gonna pass? Who knows, but the shear mention of it will cause a panick. Anybody remember after Sandy Hook how bad prices got on Pmags? You couldn’t find them anywhere but gunbroker and they were all selling for $50 a piece or more.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to pick a few more up now to be on the safe side.

I grabbed some right after the election while they were still cheap. Just one more thing I won’t have to worry about.

Reactions: Texascbr
There are surrounding states you can get mags, Hell you can drive to DE and get them tax free.

MD has it better than most ban states, you can still possess them. Most others have to be pre-ban or outright prohibited. Don't complain the idiots in MD haven't figured it out yet.
They tried last year to add HBAR's to the banned list. Also retroactive to anyone that purchased them. It didn't pass fortunately. They just started the legislation session for this year and have some more bat chit crazy bills they are trying for. Plus making it near impossible to testify all in the name of COVID.

I’m still sourcing Surefeeds and D @ H Teflon mags with Magpul followers for $10 each. I’ll be stacking them high and wide

Reactions: Darkside-Six
They tried last year to add HBAR's to the banned list. Also retroactive to anyone that purchased them. It didn't pass fortunately. They just started the legislation session for this year and have some more bat chit crazy bills they are trying for. Plus making it near impossible to testify all in the name of COVID.

Wtf. Didn’t hear that.

One day they will close all the “loopholes”

Why in the world would they ban a certain barrel contour?

Reactions: FuhQ
Why in the world would they ban a certain barrel contour?
They banned everything but HBAR years ago.

Because HBAR is “sporting” since it is used in competition or some shit.

I guess 3 gun etc aren’t considered sporting competitions.

You can/could still buy most all ar15s and ar10s etc except for the list of stuff specifically banned.

You can/could still buy most all ar15s and ar10s etc except for the list of stuff specifically banned.

Yup. That was their "negotiation" with the 2nd Amendment. They had a specific list which was the regulated rifle list in MD then named copy cats. A HBAR becomes a copy cat if it has 2 banned accessories yada yada and the same ole gun control bs. You can have a muzzle brake, but not a flash hider. I could go on, but you can get the gist of how stupid politicians are.

The only D proposal for gun control in my state this session is to give a tax credit for gun safe purchases.

Reactions: davsco
The only D proposal for gun control in my state this session is to give a tax credit for gun safe purchases.
Lucky.

But you should be concerned about gun control also.

The commie Borg will get to your state eventually. And the sparsely populated states are easy for them to take over politically. Just drop a couple hundred thousand shithole people from shithole countries in your state.

Like how they did MI

Dont forget spare parts either, be useful to have at least an extra spring kit or other wear/failure items.

Get some VCI bags too so when your grandkids are cleaning out your horde at least they're not rusted to shit.

Ammo is the last thing to go. Its made all over the world and if it got to thst point, its the least of our problems.

MAGS are the easiest way to restrict the 2A without everyone revolting and half the retarded fudds going along with it.

Why havent they banned guns in cali or dc yet ? But they sure as hell have mag bans.

Banning guns or ammo outright is not how they work and would result in instant cival war.
CA restriction of firearms and drop test requirements among a few others are about the equivalent to firearms bans, not to mention the requirement for a background check to purchase ammunition and ammunition restriction for outdoor use to non-lead. It might no be a total ban but it is working toward it, that is for sure.

Just my .02

ammunition restriction for outdoor use to non-lead.

I have a hunch HoeJoe's EPA might try this nationwide, at least for hunting or use on fed lands.

I bought a good selection of monos to head this off.

Basically anything they have done in CA/NY expect a push for nationwide and plan for that.

Reactions: stefan73
CA restriction of firearms and drop test requirements among a few others are about the equivalent to firearms bans, not to mention the requirement for a background check to purchase ammunition and ammunition restriction for outdoor use to non-lead. It might no be a total ban but it is working toward it, that is for sure.

Just my .02

But poll tax or ID are illegal because it would discourage the use of ones god given rights

bought a good selection of monos to head this off.

They’ve already banned a fair number of non lead projectiles because they are “armor piercing”.

Case in point I wanted these for my 7mag as en equivalent to .30 cal 163 ap. For you know hog and elephant hunting

C526F2D3-E7C8-4257-A419-AEB9CEA6FA8D.png

Banned

Bastards

yeah barrel contour and evil features like a folding stock (i'm scared even saying that...) are what turn normal law-abiding citizens into murderous animals. not. these friggin idiots have no knowledge on the subject matter they're cramming down our throats. it's sickening and appalling. when will they come to their senses and figure out that putting and keeping the animals in jail is the best and only way to reduce violent crime.

I have some 750grn AMAX, Lapua Hybrid and some 647grn Barness to account for the lead issue 😁

Lucky.

But you should be concerned about gun control also.

The commie Borg will get to your state eventually. And the sparsely populated states are easy for them to take over politically. Just drop a couple hundred thousand shithole people from shithole countries in your state.

Like how they did MI
Oh, no doubt. I think everybody is worried about that around here. Though the shithole country they are most worried about is California.

it's sickening and appalling. when will they come to their senses and figure out that putting and keeping the animals in jail is the best and only way to reduce violent crime.

L O L

it’s not about reducing crime. It’s about control, reducing threats to the oligarchy and creating more dependence on the state.

They like crime. Just like they like terrorism. The sheep more readily hand over liberty and treasure

I feel VA is going the way of MD. I hope you guys can flip Congress back at least.
Beretta would have moved here if McAulliffe hadn't been elected. I'm doubtful for a flip. The Democrats elected a felon without thought so the only hope is to get people out to vote.

Gen 3 window pmags for 10$ cash, Kac 110 mags used and new for 25$ each. Gotta love mispriced shit at surplus stores.