• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maine active shooter

This sucks. I'm literally flying into Portland in about 10 hours for a harbor festival.
Portland has best restaurants per square foot of any place I have been.

TAKE THE MAIL BOAT RIDE!

Back to the “tragedy”.

I prefer heinous criminal act.

Firearms instructor off his rocker… I have a feeling this is going to get worse. Hopefully some good ole boy sees him walking down a forest road and recognizes him and mows him down.

It’s ironic that another person that should be prohibited based on mental health has killed a bunch of people with a gun. I wonder why this keeps happening?
He was Bulk Fuel in the mil.

What does firearms instructor entail?

A guy who lived near him describing Robert Card.

Also, it was "children's bowling night" at the bowling alley.
Isn’t Liam special……

Is Maine a CWP or CCW state or do they not allow? I can’t believe something like this happening in my state and no one not carrying!!!
Shit sucks and I hope they fuck his ass soon enough. Bad time for this type of shit to go down.
2A needs strength in our country today….
Constitutional.

Why is the FBI involved in this at this point? He has not crossed state lines or committed a crime on federal property.

He's their monster. They need to take him out before he talks. If they are good at anything at all, they are good at cleaning up. Vegas, Nashville RV...wait...better not start this list I'll be typing all night.

He's their monster. They need to take him out before he talks. If they are good at anything at all, they are good at cleaning up. Vegas, Nashville RV...wait...better not start this list I'll be typing all night.
And if he blows himself up in the house, bulldozers will flatten it before sunrise the next day.

Why is the FBI involved in this at this point? He has not crossed state lines or committed a crime on federal property.
The FBI has to collect their boy and take him home.

Last edited:
if the guy is that smart, wouldn't he want to be outside looking in?

I can’t believe something like this happening in my state and no one not carrying!!!
Believe it

Where I live is very much like Lewiston in terms of crime. It's a solid red county.

No one I know in my neighborhood carries even though most of them own at least one firearm.

99% of the people I see shooting handguns at the local fish and game club suck so fucking bad that it's better for society that they DONT carry.

I work one county over in an even more rural area. No one I know there carries.

I'm literally the only person that I know that carries everywhere I go.

Believe it

Where I live is very much like Lewiston in terms of crime. It's a solid red county.

No one I know in my neighborhood carries even though most of them own at least one firearm.

99% of the people I see shooting handguns at the local fish and game club suck so fucking bad that it's better for society that they DONT carry.

I work one county over in an even more rural area. No one I know there carries.

I'm literally the only person that I know that carries everywhere I go.
I doubt Auburn Lewiston is solid red.

NAFTA killed the reasons for many peeps up that way to wake up and do some manufacturing.

There population probably has as many Farrah Aidids in the phone book as Smiths.

The Pingree Mills syndicate did what they could to replace and ensure dependency.

I doubt Auburn Lewiston is solid red.

NAFTA killed the reasons for many peeps up that way to wake up and do some manufacturing.

There population probably has as many Farrah Aidids in the phone book as Smiths.

The Pingree Mills syndicate did what they could to replace and ensure dependency.
Seems like the entire northeast is gone

Reactions: Charmingmander
Seems like the entire northeast is gone
It's gradually becoming a territory that I'm no longer feeling familiar with despite being born and raised here.

My part of the state the firearm owners are decently proficient with the typical hunting rifle, shotguns, and to a lesser extent the AR and AK platforms.

Pistols and revolvers are a distant second.

And that fucking cocksucker Jared Golden just sold us out. He just brought out the "ban assault weapons" slogan earlier today.

It's gradually becoming a territory that I'm no longer feeling familiar with despite being born and raised here.

My part of the state the firearm owners are decently proficient with the typical hunting rifle, shotguns, and to a lesser extent the AR and AK platforms.

And that fucking cocksucker Jared Golden just sold us out. He just brought out the "ban assault weapons" slogan earlier today.
Like banning assault weapons would prevent anyone from murdering people . Seems like the governing factor here was he was trained in the military with known mental illness but was allowed out in the playground to do what ever popped up in his sick head. Jared Golden got used to wearing his wife's tampons so he is now against evil black rifles and such.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

TJ

I'd blow this comment off - if not for the open admission by WEF earlier this year that they will be able to pick up "information" directly from the brains of individuals wearing Air Buds.

It's almost as if none of the gun laws worked and adding more of the same will not work, obviously.

FfoAODQXkAA8g4H.jpeg

22 people dead, 60 injured and not one person in that area carry a Glock. Damn!

In my state, something like 1 in 12 adults have a concealed pistol license after 20+ years of shall-issue policy. Of those, I'd be surprised if more than a quarter carried regularly. Then factor in the likelihood of being physically positioned to counter the threat, mentally capable of acting, and sufficiently trained to put effective violence upon the target. You'll getting down to some rather tiny odds of an armed citizen countering a shooter.

I don't know what to do about this, but repeatedly shouting "shall not be infringed" on the Internet and flexing $25k of exotic hardware on YouTube doesn't yet appear to be working to put a $500 Glock into the hands of qualified citizens. Might actually take some difficult hands-on effort.

I'd blow this comment off - if not for the open admission by WEF earlier this year that they will be able to pick up "information" directly from the brains of individuals wearing Air Buds.

Setting aside "conspiracy theories"* such as this - it's a statistical certainty that incidents will continue to happen. We have access to firearms by virtue of there being roughly a half-billion of them, we've got a population of several million mentally-ill adults, we've got millions of soft targets, and there is almost a complete absence of mechanisms to prevent an ill person from harming themselves or others. This shit is gonna happen via random rolls of the dice regardless of whatever we think the feds are doing to provide stimulus.

Most of the time, people are simply taking their own life with a firearm (roughly one every 15 minutes nationwide). That they don't take more people with them is the biggest surprise in this whole mess.

*Scare quotes provided because I don't think we're quite there just yet. Apple is still collecting the data required to feed the machine learning that will enable this assessment:

Give it a few more years, and they'll be producing the equivalent to the physiological stress measurement already provided by a number of wearables.

Reactions: 96coal449
Reactions: Ronws and AMGtuned
*Scare quotes provided because I don't think we're quite there just yet. Apple is still collecting the data required to feed the machine learning that will enable this assessment:

Give it a few more years, and they'll be producing the equivalent to the physiological stress measurement already provided by a number of wearables.
OMFG people willingly do that?

He wants to "ban assault weapons"?

SURE. I am fully on board. Have all the police and military turn theirs in first. Disparity of force. Whatever the civilians are allowed to use, that should be what the govt are allowed to use too.

And with a last name like "Golden", he shouldn't be advocating for further disarmament of civilians. Mobs chanting Allahu Akbar are literally hanging out in parks and roving about on the streets right here in NYC issuing threats to his people and spray painting swastikas on their stores.

2A is not about deer camp and opening day. It is about being to able to neutralize terrorists both fringe and govt-sanctioned that try to prey on the population.

83zn4q.jpg

If they use this to pass gun control here it will be the final nail for me. Maine is home but I have a long list of gripes living here and fucking with my guns will be the end of it.

I've wanted to move out west for years and the wife absolutely detests what my AO is turning into. She's from Virginia and says where we live is just turning into another cesspit like she lived in outside of DC.

OMFG people willingly do that?

Standby for the mandatory display of mood rings.

I personally knew a guy through basic, AIT and our first duty station. He made it through all of that, giving us no indication that he was a creep, and got caught crawling into the window of a 13 year old girl's room by her father. Apparently they were "dating". Last I heard he was sent to Leavenworth.

People can do honorable and admirable things and still be total pieces of shit.

I know of two NCOS who did something similar. One whose roomie had "recurring hemorrhoid issues" and went to sick call to find out his roomie was drugging him..

"The suspect received involuntary psychiatric treatment this summer after he reported hearing voices and having thoughts about hurting other soldiers while training at Camp Smith in New York, a military source "

I hear initial reports he stole the weapon from an Amory.

• Wow
Reactions: Bcamos and 232593