• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man Fired Over The Shirt He Wore to Vote

I have heard from a reliable source that the ACLU only shows to ultra left causes unless you pay 25K up front for them to consider it. Those folks are not looking out for white boys.
Take hate crimes prosecution. Ever hear of a minority being prosicuted for beating, raping and killing a white woman?

Last edited:
Not with that many stars it wasn't, unless you're referring to the pre-Civil Rights Act era.
I think you get his point. It was white men who died and even some Black men under that flag to make it right. But no one ever remembers that part.

The noose was around long before any American ever owned a black man. It was a symbol of Justice. But place that noose on a Rebel flag and it does take on racial meaning. It was not used justly by some.
giphy.gif

Ever seen one of these?
depositphotos_1642350-Lady-of-Justice.jpg

Hopefully he manages to get a decent settlement out of the hospital to spare them being dragged into a public fight.
I doubt however he has any chance of getting his job back.

In this day and age if you work for some big SJW worshiping corporation (seems to be all of them these days), that is way more concerned about upsetting snowflakes. You know how the game is totally unfairly stacked and justice is laughably lopsided as to make "law" and "Justice" and "fairness" a complete joke.

So if you go around wearing clothing that is clearly designed to upset the snowflakes, you best be understanding the risks you are taking and what the SJW Communist mob will hit you with. The shirt he was wearing was not just some innocent little item. It was clearly designed to hit snowflakes where their reflective reactions make them instantly start foaming at the mouth.

Personally I play the Grey man.

But to each their own.

It would be nice if there was actual equal treatment and justice, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. Probably never till one way or another a huge amount of people are nothing more than worm food.

I can't say that I'm at all surprised that wearing a shirt like that gets you shamed all over the "social media" filth and some big corporation washes their hands of you as quickly as possible. It would be like saying you were shocked that government officials laugh at the constitution.

I have heard from a reliable source that the ACLU only shows to ultra left causes unless you pay 25K up front for them to consider it. Those folks are not looking out for white boys.
Take hate crimes prosecution. Ever hear of a monority being prosicuted for beating and raping and killing a white woman?

Hi,
So are you saying the White Nationalist and KKK payed the ACLU 25k to defend and support their right for Freedom of Speech during the Charlottesville VA incidents? The city tried to revoke their protest permits but it was the ACLU that went against the city.

Sincerely,
Theis

But she's not blind, she can see some just fine. Hillary herself has stuffed millions into Miss Justice's garter.
It's an ideal, not a reality, and it never will be as long as humans are in charge of it. No such thing as perfect justice in this reality.

Hi,
So are you saying the White Nationalist and KKK payed the ACLU 25k to defend and support their right for Freedom of Speech during the Charlottesville VA incidents? The city tried to revoke their protest permits but it was the ACLU that went against the city.

Sincerely,
Theis
They knew who would show up to fight with protesters.

Something to ponder.
This man was in a public place doing his civic duty as he sees it.
So now we are to be careful what we say that can be misconstrued or wear...
I don't profess to know the reasons he chose this shirt.
Freedom of speech should include his right to be misconstrued or disliked.
He wasn't on Boss/Job time or on their property.
The media made sure this was spread far and wide as we all know Mississippi is full of racists, right?
A damned slippery slope in my estimation.

R

Seriously? 50 stars? Or is it 57 Barack?

THIS was the last flag was flown during slavery:
1008824_1_l.jpg

36 stars if anyone's counting...

Hey, words don't matter any more.

Reactions: 1J04
Justice, Mississippi, the Confederate Battle Flag, and a noose on a t-shirt are a witches' brew of provocation.

Years ago I saw a bumper sticker that said, "If I Had Known That It Was Gonna Be Like This, I Would Have Picked My Own Damned Cotton."

Then, as now, I don't have to exercise a wild leap of surmise to glue the constituent parts together and come up with a fair estimate of intent.

And no, I didn't satisfy your informational requirements, as I didn't understand that it was necessary.

The hospital is undoubtedly an at-will employer, its employee showed poor taste in promulgating a backwards viewpoint on his chest, and yes, it's pretty much racist.

Thank you for the response. While I might not necessarily think a person wearing such a shirt is a racist, I now realize that a reasonable person (you) would think the shirt was racist. I must confess that it seems Orwellian that employers are judging employees by the impressions that their adornment makes on others.

Again in your roll as a reasonable person, what do you think of my assertion in post #15 that anyone wearing a Che Gueavra shirt supports the murder of Homosexuals?

Thank you for the response. While I might not necessarily think a person wearing such a shirt is a racist, I now realize that a reasonable person (you) would think the shirt was racist. I must confess that it seems Orwellian that employers are judging employees by the impressions that their adornment makes on others.

Again in your roll as a reasonable person, what do you think of my assertion in post #15 that anyone wearing a Che Gueavra shirt supports the murder of Homosexuals?

My roll? How about a King's Hawaiian stuffed with ham and cheese?

And no, I'm not ready to write an opinion on Che Guevara and the murder of homosexuals, as I have insufficient background in this most arcane of political history nexuses. Allow me the courtesy of a reading week before I approach the blue book exam.

Reactions: diverdon
Yea, I think the noose is a bridge too far to argue that it's not an intentionally racist shirt.
It's a shame, because I don't see the Confederate Battle Flag as being inherently racist in and of itself. There are plenty of people who believe it's a symbol of Southern Pride, especially young people. There was a story of a back kid in college who was taking shit for having one in his dorm room, and he said that to him is was a Southern Pride thing.

That said, the noose on the flag is clearly a symbol of racism. Pretty much lynching was the MOD, and I've never heard of someone saying a noose was a symbol of anything other than that...

I'm not sure what the controversy is? He shouldn't be fired? I'd fire him if I had a business and he appeared in that shirt on the national news. As far as I was concerned that shirt would be an attack on me and my business, so fuck him!

So if the guy is a racist, and we are not going to allow racists to have jobs, then how should racists support themselves? Should racism be considered a disability so that the taxpayer can support them or should they have to all be meth dealers?

I could care less what the guy thinks, but if he's going to broadcast it and it effects my business he's gone. It's that simple. No employee has the right to hurt their employer, and the rest of the arguments are irrelevant noise. He has every right to wear that shirt and to express his opinions, and I have every right to fire him if it hurts me. Nothing more, and nothing less.

The guy's from Olive Branch, just down the road from Memphis. If he does hate blacks, I'm sure he has good reason.

Theis,
First of all I did not say I knew it as fact. Just what I have been told by a very reliable source. I have no idea who pays them.
The case you mentioned is high profile and attention getting. So, they jump in, get credit for fairness then switch sides. Unless you are saying the ACLU is unbiased and non partisan?

MtnCreek,
If the guy lives in Olive Branch and hates blacks he operating is behind enemy lines. :)

The guy's from Olive Branch, just down the road from Memphis. If he does hate blacks, I'm sure he has good reason.
There is no reason to "hate blacks", anymore than there is a reason to "hate whites", or reds or, purples or anyone else. I hate ghetto culture, but that doesn't mean I hate black people, and if anyone argues that black people ARE ghetto culture then it is they who are racist.

Racism is simply bullshit, and 99% of the country either knows that, or they are racist themselves.

Racism is seeing everything through the lens of "race", which is a lie in itself BS, because human beings are all the same "race" and merely different skin colors, fact.

My roll? How about a King's Hawaiian stuffed with ham and cheese?

And no, I'm not ready to write an opinion on Che Guevara and the murder of homosexuals, as I have insufficient background in this most arcane of political history nexuses. Allow me the courtesy of a reading week before I approach the blue book exam.

Che Guevara is now arcane? I would have thought your experience and education broader than that...
When you get to the end of the story Che gets smoked with an M2 carbine. :)

Hi,

So what happens IF the hospital kept him at his post and his next black patient dies. How many here think the hospital is NOT going to get a huge lawsuit claiming he let the patient die because he does not like blacks and that they use that picture as evidence?
Do you think jurors are going to award more or less settlement based on the hospital employee being seen in that shirt alone?

"Will to work" States equal "Will to fire" also..it does not just go 1 way.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: diverdon and Fig
Che Guevara is now arcane? I would have thought your experience and education broader than that...
I like the right wing lore (which is most likely BS) that he groveled and begged for his life like most of the civilians he executed.

There is no reason to "hate blacks", anymore than there is a reason to "hate whites", or reds or, purples or anyone else. I hate ghetto culture, but that doesn't mean I hate black people, and if anyone argues that black people ARE ghetto culture then it is they who are racist.

Racism is simply bullshit, and 99% of the country either knows that, or they are racist themselves.

Racism is seeing everything through the lens of "race", which is a lie in itself BS, because human beings are all the same "race" and merely different skin colors, fact.
Chicken or egg.

The nexus is arcane. RTFM.

I had never read that. I read that he was very sick and malnourished. Nor would I agree that the statement that "most of the civilians he executed" begged and groveled. I doubt anyone knows and knowing humans I would speculate some did and some did not.

What happens when the man accidentally oversedates a black person who goes into respiratory arrest and dies? Was it an accident or on purpose? The jury is shown this pic? The business pays.

What happens when this is found to be offensive in the eyes of "some"?

images.jpg

A ridiculous notion? Sure. All we have is history after all.

In light of your concerns, I have made what I hope are appropriate changes.

I might be wrong, but I'm not seeing any kind of medical degrees or certifications on this one's illustrious resume,

Hi,

He could be hospital maintenance or shit and lawyers tie some piece of equipment to him that had something wrong with it. It does not have to make sense to logical world, just to a few jurors.

Sincerely,
Theis

I don't think you should nurture ignorance. The turban is actually a symbol of power and social prominence. The mandate is for all male adherents to wear it as a symbol of egalitarianism and that everyone is worthy of the respect of an important person. While the practice ain't my culture, the ideology behind it absolutely is, and as such whenever I see someone wearing a turban I smile, because I know what it means and what it stands for...

If someone takes offense it's because they're ignorant, and we must all endeavor to banish ignorance. It's what civilized citizens who live in a free republic must do.

What happens when the man accidentally oversedates a black person who goes into respiratory arrest and dies? Was it an accident or on purpose? The jury is shown this pic? The business pays.
That's called hitting the ghetto lottery.

So, in the eyes of the beholder, a shirt, a rebel flag, noose, and the words "Mississippi Justice", worn by a black person would be a very strong protest shirt, encouraging a vote for change, to remove the last vestiges of Jim Crow, from that county in Mississippi, so, without knowing the person, or their history, accusations of racism are opinions of people who cant see the forest for the trees, who choose not to look deeper.

And that's just another opinion, but reasonable. Reasonable doubt is a doubt for which you can articulate a reason....

Flame suit on.

So, in the eyes of the beholder, a shirt, a rebel flag, noose, and the words "Mississippi Justice", worn by a black person would be a very strong protest shirt, encouraging a vote for change, to remove the last vestiges of Jim Crow, from that county in Mississippi, so, without knowing the person, or their history, accusations of racism are opinions of people who cant see the forest for the trees, who choose not to look deeper.

And that's just another opinion, but reasonable. Reasonable doubt is a doubt for which you can articulate a reason....

Flame suit on.

Oh, you just played the 23&me card! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1J04
I'll bet the average age in this thread is high. Thread is cooking
Hi,

So what happens IF the hospital kept him at his post and his next black patient dies. How many here think the hospital is NOT going to get a huge lawsuit claiming he let the patient die because he does not like blacks and that they use that picture as evidence?
Do you think jurors are going to award more or less settlement based on the hospital employee being seen in that shirt alone?

"Will to work" States equal "Will to fire" also..it does not just go 1 way.

Sincerely,
Theis
What happens if now a group of Black men kill him? Will the Press be responsible? Sometimes it goes 1 way. Not arguing, just wondering what is equal Protection under the law?

That's called hitting the ghetto lottery.

Nah. Hypothetically of course, Stool softener+diuretics + ativan+morphine+ ship them Out of your unit. They pass out and piss/shit themselves, and some else deals with it. Also known as the flying J.

Last edited: